• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted

the hell? private server? Do you know that it can just lower the chance to get the game legally for us? I wouldn't play a private server because it won't last long as the actual legal servers because I know that it will just be as p2w as the RU version

You guys should remove that before it gets widespread. If PA/DAUM gets ahold of that information, might as well say goodbye to any chances even.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just did a quick search and some people tried to make one and they got shut down LOL.

image.png

Posted

If it's a Black Desert Private Server then I hope they get rid of it. That's basically theft. Why would we pay the game when you guys essentially get it for free?

Thanks for letting us know by the way.

hey Yato :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Yey for Oceania \*0*/

Posted (edited)

It's strange to see these european countries under ban  LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA. I'm 100% sure what people from these countries more like to play on EU servers then Russian.

Goodbye my native country people :(

Edited by Raimis
11 people like this

Posted

It's strange to see these european countries under ban  LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA

I'm not sure, but I think they are licenced under Black Desert RU.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure, but I think they are licenced under Black Desert RU.

Yes you right , but they forced to play on RU , 40% these countries people doesn't understand RU language.

And ofc latency is absurd difference

My opinion is totally unfair.

Edited by Raimis
4 people like this

Posted

Well...seems like I'll need to play with proxy/VPN and Eng patch on JAP server (not even considering russian server with their fails and spying bloatware) from EU...because * logic. Should have started playing there since release instead of waiting EU version, but oh well I didn't have a lot of time for the past year or so anyway. Good thing is that I already downloaded JAP client and patcher just because there was zero clarification on cash shop of EU B2P, now I'll hope to not get banana there xD.

Still gonna check forum from time to time, if something will be changed in your policy let us know, preferably both here in news section and on site as well.

Posted

patience pays off indeed :D 

Posted

Reged just to note my extreme displeasure with this - as resident of Latvia, for being sold out to gamenet! The single eu digital market legistlation may not come soon enough. Not only that, conveniently announcing this weeks after ru service has started is just bad manners.

I implore Daum to reconsider this poor choice of ip block, one of many lately! 

Baltic states are part of eu and should be allowed access to eu server.

Russian server doesn't have support for native english client nor any dedicated channels.

Allow free access to both servers and letting users decide based on their cultural/language/network/personal preferences

Actions taken recently can only be described as Idiots guide on how to wreck your relationship with community aka going retarded. I expect now any-day hearing that bdo in west will be hosted by gameforge or their ilk, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

There used to be time when Daum was considered model developer by community, selfpublish, no-ip blocks! Is it my mind playing tricks on me ?! Was there such time at all?

>:(

10 people like this

Posted

Glade to read this news. Many people will be happy.

Posted

I was really concerned when the territories of service were posted earlier in the week, but now I can rest easy now that Oceania isn't going to be blocked, because there are no MMO publishers here - only the big name companies, like Blizzard and Riot have their games specifically published for Oceania. 

Posted

I was really concerned when the territories of service were posted earlier in the week, but now I can rest easy now that Oceania isn't going to be blocked, because there are no MMO publishers here - only the big name companies, like Blizzard and Riot have their games specifically published for Oceania. 

U guys are lucky,really.

:/

Posted

Hello,

I see Mayotte in the list, Mauritius isn't allowed on the servers?

Posted

This is awesome, im very proud of you guys showed that you care about what we talk in the forums, i'm very happy for the ones who got in,

unfortunatelly im live in SA (Brazil) and i'm blocked... then i will not be able to play

farewell mates

Hope they open future channels maybe one for Brazil :D T.T 

ps. was waiting for game since its first announcement.

T.T

Posted

Hooray for us Oceania players! I'm glad we'll be able to play. However, I still think they should have just removed the IP block altogether. As evident from this thread, there are still a lot of players who sadly will not be able to play.

1 person likes this

Posted

FAK YES MY Australian and NZ friends can play ! 

200.gif

Posted (edited)

Our Service Territory will consist of:

Europe 

EUROPEAN UNION

Also to be blocked: 
LITHUANIA

So awesome, live in EU and expect to play on EU server... but no they force me to play on RU where I don't event understand anything in game as everything is in cyrylica...

u can vpn this easily ... u wont know the diff (talking about ping here)

Edited by Hellseesyou

Posted (edited)

u can vpn this easily ... u wont know the diff (talking about ping here)

Just use that do that. And after ban you can buy them a new copy of the game?

We want to play it clean without worrying about it.

They must do something. You can't just leave people who are waiting for so long. We belong to Europe why the hell we are forced to play a game without understanding language and with people with who we won't be able to communicate. 

They fixed it with other countries, thats mean they could try helping these. Why not just let people choose where to play ? I don't remember a game which would do things like this (And I played almost every good MMO)

Edited by se7enuts
4 people like this

Posted

Just use that do that. And after ban you can buy them a new copy of the game?

We want to play it clean without worrying about it.

They must do something. You can't just leave people who are waiting for so long. We belong to Europe why the hell we are forced to play a game without understanding language and with people with who we won't be able to communicate. 

They fixed it with other countries, thats mean they could try helping these. Why not just let people choose where to play ? I don't remember a game which would do things like this (And I played almost every good MMO)

Exactly! I agree with you.

1 person likes this

Posted

No news about Belarus ???  (not in the list in any section)  I hope they let me play BUT if not i just give my hard earned $ to BnS they dont do stupid stuff like IP block and take  money from ANY place they can.

Posted

Posted

Now it's just a matter of time until we get more classes at launch (hopefully). Good job Daum/Pearl Abyss.

Posted

If GN next time want Germany add to they Russian servers when what? They can? I think no one care that they want. If Baltic State countries are in Eu they have a right play in Eu servers.

6 people like this

Posted

Aww, The whole Oceania region thanks you for letting us play. <3 

Patience everyone! We may all get there in the end. =)