• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If GN next time want Germany add to they Russian servers when what? They can? I think no one care that they want. If Baltic State countries are in Eu they have a right play in Eu servers.

But it seams that PA or Daum dont give 2 s**ts what ppl whant....great management i tell you.

Edited by Nick King
3 people like this

Posted

Now it's just a matter of time until we get more classes at launch (hopefully). Good job Daum/Pearl Abyss.

Stop giving them ideas! :P

That will be our next thread and petition --- "Release all the classes for Launch" ;P

Posted

Patience pays off. Thanks for the statement Belsazar.

It is also good to hear that our Australian friends will be able to join us too.

and New Zealand. I cannot tell you how elated I am to hear this news. I literally saw it on mmorpg.com and I started to shake lmfao.... 

Talk about a wonderful resolution.

1 person likes this

Posted

what about middle east and africa 

i've been waiting this game for long time and now this happening -_- omg

Posted

what about middle east and africa 

i've been waiting this game for long time and now this happening -_- omg

South America as well :/. The petition will keep growing though, and I'll contact Pearl Abyss soon.

Posted

Wow this was awesome clarification and I am so glad Aussies and Kiwis gets to play on the NA servers with us now cause I love the hot girl accents hahaha.

Funny how Turkey and SA who has the highest cafe player base gets ip blocked lol.  Guess Daum and Pearl know the cafe hacking/cheating model and will put them on there own server.

Hello TURKEY and SA .... xD

6bZMF.png

Posted

6bZMF.png

kewl

Posted

Well at least there taking the right step in managing and policing the communities that get to play on each server.  This is something most companies as of late have not been doing and allowing everyone to play. Then certain communities infest like cockroaches of hackers/cheaters and the servers go to shit.  This will slow that down for a while at least.

I for one love this and can see the upside to this in the long term for the game.

Posted (edited)

Well at least there taking the right step in managing and policing the communities that get to play on each server.  This is something most companies as of late have not been doing and allowing everyone to play. Then certain communities infest like cockroaches of hackers/cheaters and the servers go to shit.  This will slow that down for a while at least.

I for one love this and can see the upside to this in the long term for the game.

Wait when they will block your country, dont forget to post the same thing later.

Every country deserved to play same as others. 

Edited by se7enuts
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Wait when they will block your country, dont forget to post the same thing later.

Every country deserved to play same as others. 

I was born in India but moved to USA to play Black Desert.  So what now son.  PWNED xD

See rather than whining and bitching I did something about it lol.

Get on my level bro.

Edited by Tez

Posted (edited)

I was born in India

No wonder why you are like that. Thanks for explain.

Edited by Darkuso
1 person likes this

Posted

No wonder why you are like that. Thanks for explain.

Just dumb lol but then again cockroaches always are.

Posted

I'm really happy for aussies, they are nice people, glad that they'll be able to play with us.

4 people like this

Posted

I'm really happy for aussies, they are nice people, glad that they'll be able to play with us.

Me to...some of the most laid back players I met...so chill and nice. AND respectful.

Posted

-cries a little bit- Australia....we get some love! I feel so bad for the countries that are missing out though, I truly am...I really really hope you don't miss out either.

4 people like this

Posted

So Poland also glad to see this :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Gratz to the aussies.

Was kind of fun chatting with some good folks in here.

Peace.

Posted

Dear players,

This is a follow-up statement in regards of the thread “Territory of Service”.
As many of you were confused by the ‘vague’ explanation before, we would like to update our post from before as follows with an exact listing of our service territory.

Our Service Territory will consist of:

·         Europe                                                                                

ALAND ISLANDS, ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM,  BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FAROE ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, GUERNSEY, HOLY SEE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ITALY, JERSEY, KOSOVO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA,  MALTA,  MONACO, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

ANGUILLA, ARUBA, BONAIRE,SAINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BERMUDA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, CAYMAN ISANDS, CURACAO, CYPRUS, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FRENCH GUIANA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES, GREENLAND, GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, MAYOTTE, MONTSERRAT, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW CALEDONIA, SAINT BARTHELEMY, SAINT HELENA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SINT MAARTEN, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS

·         North America                                                                   

CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED STATES

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, MARSHALL ISLANDS, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PALAU, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

We are also happy to announce that we were able to find an agreement that we can service Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands considered as part of Oceania.

·         OCEANIA                                                                           

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

All countries not listed above will not be serviced and their IP will be blocked.

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
RUSSIAN FEDERATION, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, KATAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, MOLDOVA, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UKRAINE AND UZBEKISTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA, TERRITORIES WITH LIMITED STATUS ABKHAZIA AND SOUTH OSSETIA

All territories above are in accordance with the agreement with the developer Pearl Abyss.
For any territory not mentioned above there may be different channels offered in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards

- Black Desert Online Team -

What about Saudi Arabia coz in middle east here we always play the games on EU server coz we dont have any games servers here and nobody does these things here please tell us .thx

Posted

well im tired of asking now they don't care bout us.

From Saudi Arabia

Posted

Wow this was awesome clarification and I am so glad Aussies and Kiwis gets to play on the NA servers with us now cause I love the hot girl accents hahaha.

Funny how Turkey and SA who has the highest cafe player base gets ip blocked lol.  Guess Daum and Pearl know the cafe hacking/cheating model and will put them on there own server.

It's funny your post, you have to get it right that those "Cafe players" plays only F2P games, never a B2P and never a game with the requirement that BDO has, so stop generalizing because makes you look bad (more than it is already) and move on, stop comparing F2P players to the actual players that Buys a game to play

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am Brazilian, and sadly I do know how it will be if they freed us from those ipblocks. I am extremely hyped about it tho, played JP and RU servers and really enjoyed the game... I'd love to play in americans server but it will be better for everyone if they just make us (south america) a particular server... Too much toxicity goes on and out of some players and not only BR players...Here at south america, we have some sort of "gaming rivalry" and most of us are, like I said, toxic (yes. not just huezilians are provided with pointless bad manners). But there is still hope lol.

I love playing with some peruvians and chilean ppl as I hate other also... What I am trying to explain here is: instead of unban us from IPb's just make us an south american server and we are cool. It is better to give us an particular server and lock us here than open NA servers and transform it into another ~online-racial-wrestling-ring-on-the-zone-chat~ (like any other worldwide open game community does).
And beside that, despair our toxic behavior, we are kinda used to swear each others based on nationality... Accepting each other like real brother countries (because real friends we ccan still choosing. lol) 

TL;DR I am a hater of my own compatriots and I think its better to open an SA server than unblock us from NA server because of the xenophobic and toxic problems it will evolve into. Oh, and the ping lag too. :P

Edited by Kiwi
3 people like this

Posted

I am Brazilian, and sadly I do know how it will be if they freed us from those ipblocks. I am extremely hyped about it tho, played JP and RU servers and really enjoyed the game... I'd love to play in americans server but it will be better for everyone if they just make us (south america) a particular server... Too much toxicity goes on and out of some players and not only BR players...Here at south america, we have some sort of "gaming rivalry" and most of us are, like I said, toxic (yes. not just huezilians are provided with pointless bad manners). But there is still hope lol.

I love playing with some peruvians and chilean ppl as I hate other also... What i an trying to explain here is: instead of unban us from IPb's just make us an south american server and we are cool. It is better to give us an particular server and lock us here than open NA servers and transform it into another ~online-racial-wrestling-ring-on-the-zone-chat~ (like any other worldwide open game community does).
And beside that, despair our toxic behavior, we are kinda used to swear each others based on nationality... Accepting each other like real brother countries (because real friends we ccan still choosing. lol) 

TL;DR I am a hater of my own compatriots and I think its better to open an SA server than unblock us from NA server because of the xenophobic and toxic problems it will evolve into. Oh, and the ping lag too. :P

This is so true in a way but knowing how big of our community it is, the most toxic ones only play F2P games and the ones that are really hardcore and respectfull will move to NA still (because we are very competitive but true sportsmen) even if they free SA from the block and create a server (The ones that doesn't speak english at all will stay in SA I believe) I've been in so many games since I started with Tibia (wich it was a hit on Brazil as well) and the most toxic SA community on MMOs is stacked in League of Legends 

Posted

If ever there would be SEA or ME servers in the future, still I would find it no fun. The community is actually divided. What will keeps you playing if the main factor besides the game itself are the friends you want to keep and want to play along with are from somewhere around the world. *sniff sniff* 

This regional block seems to be selfish really.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Like really, why are Baltic States banned from Europe? Are we russia, no we are not so we deserve to play in Europe version. This makes me mad because most of us doesnt speak/understand russian. Thats just stupid.

Anyways no point of playing now.

Edited by Slaz
5 people like this

Posted

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
LATVIA

I was hoping for this game and I was hoping to play this game with my friends from USA but....

now with all the IP block and my country even being excluded this makes me hate my own country even more
it's awkward as well, because Latvia is a part of Europe
I am just so confused.....

what are the options left for me?
what can I do now?
am I even able to play the game at all????
While I was playing Alpha and chose to play on NA it was all fine for me D:

I'm really confused ;_; 

3 people like this