• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Estonia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia

Official languagesEstoniana
Recognised regional languages

Ethnic groups (2015[1])

CurrencyEuro ()e (EUR)

Estonia (Listeni/ɛˈstniə/;[11][12] EstonianEesti [ˈeːsti]), officially the Republic of Estonia (Estonian: Eesti Vabariik), is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe.

The 2004 enlargement of the European Union was the largest single expansion of the European Union, both in terms of territory and population, but not in terms of gross domestic product (wealth). Estonia was among a group of ten countries admitted to the EU on 1 May 2004. The Treaty of Accession 2003 was signed on 16 April 2003.

---------------

Why don't you let people decide what they want to play. Share the rights with GameNet if you want, but please don't punish us players who don't speak what so ever russian. Or even more who don't want to play in RU servers. 

Edited by Sef
5 people like this

Posted

While I am cheering for my mates and myself. Its still annoying that our other mates in the remaining territories didn't get it. Since we fought the same fight for the better part of a week, I will do whatever I can to help.

3 people like this

Posted

Guys !! 

We don't want to treat each other like that 

all of us here 

we are good players 

we can find hacker or cheater everywhere in the world 

we are players we don't want to fight ! 

We must be a friends 

we must be a family (MMORPG family)

even if they don't let Middle East ir south America play the game for ever 

it will be okay with me 

i respect eveyone here 

i respect all good players 

thank you guys 

thanks for everyone and Good Night

Posted

I am Brazilian, and sadly I do know how it will be if they freed us from those ipblocks. I am extremely hyped about it tho, played JP and RU servers and really enjoyed the game... I'd love to play in americans server but it will be better for everyone if they just make us (south america) a particular server... Too much toxicity goes on and out of some players and not only BR players...Here at south america, we have some sort of "gaming rivalry" and most of us are, like I said, toxic (yes. not just huezilians are provided with pointless bad manners). But there is still hope lol.

I love playing with some peruvians and chilean ppl as I hate other also... What I am trying to explain here is: instead of unban us from IPb's just make us an south american server and we are cool. It is better to give us an particular server and lock us here than open NA servers and transform it into another ~online-racial-wrestling-ring-on-the-zone-chat~ (like any other worldwide open game community does).
And beside that, despair our toxic behavior, we are kinda used to swear each others based on nationality... Accepting each other like real brother countries (because real friends we ccan still choosing. lol) 

TL;DR I am a hater of my own compatriots and I think its better to open an SA server than unblock us from NA server because of the xenophobic and toxic problems it will evolve into. Oh, and the ping lag too. :P

U really want to wait 1 year (or more) to get a server hosted by LuG or things like that?

hm no,just cause South america has toxic players (like every country) u suggest to keep the IP BLOCK?

This is not the way to solve this.

Posted

OCEANIA

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

"FAPTACULAR"

Posted

I'm pretty sure Pearl abyss understands players that are outside of the coverage area are angry but at the end of the day you can't please everyone. Maybe they have something in the works and aren't ready to make a public statement yet for those areas. They did say there may be channels for those not listed in the future. Just be patient and see how thing play out instead of just going oh well 

Posted (edited)

RIP Turkey and BR =))) huehuehuehue

Edited by Setsuko

Posted

Hi, I am from India, would like to know if i can play from India as i can't see the name in the list.  I just want to make sure before downloading the game.

THanks.

Posted

Hi, I am from India, would like to know if i can play from India as i can't see the name in the list.  I just want to make sure before downloading the game.

THanks.

Unforunately, you can't play the game. 

Posted (edited)

gratz to Oceania they fought and were heard but... leaving  LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA. out of europe...thats not fair, i'm from Portugal as far as it concerns i can play, i'm in EU but i gotta express my solidarity cuz it really isnt fair, they belong to europe same way as UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal and so on, i understand that things are not as simple as we all wanted i would love to play with many friends that i have from around the world that includes SEA and south america, as well as africa, but i do understand this is a bussiness and some things cant just be done only cuz we want them to be that way, but pls, this issue here is about cutting down countries that DO belong to europe and they are right to show their unhapiness about this -_-  **dreams of an international server*

"Power to the people row row fight the powa" xD

Edited by oOJonnyOo
4 people like this

Posted

Lithuania block... For example other game ArcheAge we blocked in RU version. I don't understand why country from European union can't play EU

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulations  To everyone that Supported the Petition and are now able to play Black Desert online. The Petition still not yet over. So please continue to support this Cause. To those who are "in the Action" Please let us  work together to create a Great community experience for all Players. To those who are against this change Please...  don't be too Salty ;) Much Love From the Cayman Islands.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope we got acces to EU servers(can't play russian servers with their magical ban and unban without any reply)Moldova......

Posted (edited)

I'm from Lithuania and all my closest friends are English speaking and from EU. Now you block my country situated in European Union and expect me to play on Russian server where I can't understand a single word? WHAT THE ****!? Now you can kiss goodbye to millions of euros because the majority of players from Baltic states have no wish to play on RU and you obviously won't take our money here on EU. I guess I'll head to BnS then. At least they don't have these retarded IP blocks.

Edited by Kaal
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the clarification Belsazar!

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

To answer your inquiry about the IP block of areas outside our territory license agreement with Pearl Abyss, we’d like to give a proper statement about this matter.

As our Terms of Service point out, our territory license agreement with the developer Pearl Abyss is limited to the following areas:

• Europe
    • Excluding Turkey and part of Russia
  • North America
    • Canada
    • Mexico
    • United States of America

In other words we will not provide service to players outside of our territory.

Pearl Abyss hinted their interest in targeting markets such as Turkey, South America or any other region outside of our service territory via different channels. Therefore opening those markets to Daum Games Europe, means a conflict of interest with Pearl Abyss.

We do not have any information about their concrete plans at the moment. We recommend to wait for further news in the future or to contact Pearl Abyss through their website.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

- Black Desert Online Team -

Notice
As many of you keep asking: Yes, it will be possible for either EU and NA players to chose the server of their liking (NA or EU). 

However, for obvious reasons (latency), we recommend to play on the server that is assigned to your area.

Edited Monday at 11:24 PM by PM_Belsazar

Sorry but i don't unterstad from where get this info Daum/ Pearl Abyss that Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia is part of Russia ? We not part of Russia.... All this three country part of European Union also they all member of Euro zone.

Edited by Mindaugas
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sorry but i don't unterstad from where get this info Daum/ Pearl Abyss that Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia is part of Russia ? We not part of Russia.... All this three country part of European Union also they all member of Euro zone.

yea it IS kinda offensive...if somebody wld tell me that i m from "russia" just causes 1000000 years ago it was (forcefully) soviet union..i wld most likely blow his head off :) and yes i dont like ru ppl very much... :D (had my share off talking/Interacting with them)

Edited by Hellseesyou
2 people like this

Posted

just for future reference every one please refer back to page one as as new info on this has come up and alot fo people are missing this and are still talking about old info now  

Dear players,

This is a follow-up statement in regards of the thread “Territory of Service”.
As many of you were confused by the ‘vague’ explanation before, we would like to update our post from before as follows with an exact listing of our service territory.

Our Service Territory will consist of:

·         Europe                                                                                

ALAND ISLANDS, ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM,  BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FAROE ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, GUERNSEY, HOLY SEE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ITALY, JERSEY, KOSOVO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA,  MALTA,  MONACO, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

ANGUILLA, ARUBA, BONAIRE,SAINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BERMUDA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, CAYMAN ISANDS, CURACAO, CYPRUS, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FRENCH GUIANA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES, GREENLAND, GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, MAYOTTE, MONTSERRAT, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW CALEDONIA, SAINT BARTHELEMY, SAINT HELENA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SINT MAARTEN, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS

·         North America                                                                   

CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED STATES

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, MARSHALL ISLANDS, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PALAU, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

We are also happy to announce that we were able to find an agreement that we can service Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands considered as part of Oceania.

·         OCEANIA                                                                           

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

All countries not listed above will not be serviced and their IP will be blocked.

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
RUSSIAN FEDERATION, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, KATAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, MOLDOVA, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UKRAINE AND UZBEKISTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA, TERRITORIES WITH LIMITED STATUS ABKHAZIA AND SOUTH OSSETIA

All territories above are in accordance with the agreement with the developer Pearl Abyss.
For any territory not mentioned above there may be different channels offered in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards

- Black Desert Online Team -

Posted (edited)

just for future reference every one please refer back to page one as as new info on this has come up and alot fo people are missing this and are still talking about old info now  

I know this... But this info wrong we not part of Rusia.  Also if we "part of Rusia" why we get IP block in other RU version game ? For example ArcheAge ?

Edited by Mindaugas

Posted

:c what about middle east? South America ? Africa ? .-. there is nice people here too :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I know this... But this info wrong we not part of Rusia.  Also if we "part of Rusia" why we get IP block in other RU version game ? For example ArcheAge ?

i understand that there is still problems with an ip block for parts of Rusia i'm not trying to avoid that i was only trying to bring attention that there is new info for some reason alot of people had not gone back to page 1 and read what was posted

Posted (edited)

i understand that there is still problems with an ip block for parts of Rusia i'm not trying to avoid that i was only trying to bring attention that there is new info for some reason alot of people had not gone back to page 1 and read what was posted

Ok tell me how Eropean Union country can be Part of Russia ?

Edited by Mindaugas
1 person likes this

Posted

for some reason while i was reading that list, the thought crossed my mind of a teacher taking attendance...O.o

anyway. it is nice that there is finally a clear list of the current nations and territories that will not be blocked. it is a shame for those not on that list, but things can change. and hopefully they do. 

Posted

Ok tell me how Eropean Union country can be Part of Rusia ?

im not going to get into a rebate about anything u have missed my point in my first post i made it very clear why i was posting what i posted "alot fo people are missing this and are still talking about old info now" alot of people i was talking about are other people on the forums that has missed the post not for the people currently on this thread. iv said what iv wanted to say end.

Posted (edited)

im not going to get into a rebate about anything u have missed my point in my first post i made it very clear why i was posting what i posted "alot fo people are missing this and are still talking about old info now" alot of people i was talking about are other people on the forums that has missed the post not for the people currently on this thread. iv said what iv wanted to say end.

I believe you are referring to the other thread (which is now locked to replies), this thread is the updated one and as far as I can see, those asking questions are just confirming the blocks in their country. I don't think anyone missed the updated announcement. Language barriers can make it seem confusing, but I believe everyone posting here is aware of the update.

With any luck as time progresses, the other countries without licensing will be included or licensed. 

I am not at all surprised Oceania was included first, it is always considered part of the NA community (better ping than to EU). :)

Edited by Lox