• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

service area Territory of Service - Updated 13.11.2015

902 posts in this topic

Posted

Brb renewing my WTFAST and battleping, Need to check ping with both~

Posted

Brb renewing my WTFAST and battleping, Need to check ping with both~

Why? :o

Posted

Why? :o

From Jordan, Middle East. I'll be blocked~ 

1 person likes this

Posted

Still waiting news for Turkey

Posted (edited)

If it's a Black Desert Private Server then I hope they get rid of it. That's basically theft. Why would we pay the game when you guys essentially get it for free?

Thanks for letting us know by the way.

Its free to play, theres no need to pay anything to play the private server, neither cash-shop or anything like that (yet I guess)

cash-shop items are for free... Well, people are doing that because they know we won't be able to play the game and using vpn isn't the best way to play... So if this is the only way to play... Well... I guess I don't need to say more :/

the hell? private server? Do you know that it can just lower the chance to get the game legally for us? I wouldn't play a private server because it won't last long as the actual legal servers because I know that it will just be as p2w as the RU version

lol I'm not who did the private server, many people lost their hopes because south america doesn't have a publisher, the private server thing will grow for sure if daum don't give us an anwer about south america, like yesterday I heard about another private server, a brazilian one, so apparently there are more than 1 private server and they all came out after the ip block notice... The one I was talking about was an Argentine server in spanish... Well I don't think it will lower the chance for us to get the game legally for us, I just let them know because is the best chance to make them realize if they don't give south america an answer like if we will get the game or not, they will lose future players to private servers... Well and the servers are good hidden, like the facebook group I mentioned is private, you can only join if you get invitation from another member so daum won't be able to get to know all the private servers... 

Edited by Jrocker

Posted

You going to block Lithuania aswell? you've got to be kidden me.. i was already saving money for packs... im shocked...

Posted (edited)

You going to block Lithuania aswell? you've got to be kidden me.. i was already saving money for packs... im shocked...

Maybe Pearl Abyss/ Daum think that Lithuania is not European country that they give right to Russian publisher :P

Edited by Mindaugas

Posted

Seriously, what the hell, Lithuania is a long time member of European Union and you are telling that we are going to be blocked from european servers?

I'm so fkn mad about this. Im from Lithuania and my ip was blocked on Russian server as well, but all i did there was actualy trying the game for first time and i was sure that i will not play on russian server since i cant speak fkn russian, and now these guys will block Lithuania? Like whats the reason? our internet connection is one of the best..

Posted

Maybe Pearl Abyss/ Daum think that Lirhuania is not European country that they give right to Russian publisher :P

I think thats what they did, but atleast my ip was blocked in russian server so there is no way i can play this game i was waiting for over a year..

Posted (edited)

No israel :(
Im so happy for the countries who will not get ip block
i hope that Jordan,Saudi,Turkey and israel will be able to play   !(and all another countries)

Edited by Eminem

Posted

Its free to play, theres no need to pay anything to play the private server, neither cash-shop or anything like that (yet I guess)

cash-shop items are for free... Well, people are doing that because they know we won't be able to play the game and using vpn isn't the best way to play... So if this is the only way to play... Well... I guess I don't need to say more :/

lol I'm not who did the private server, many people lost their hopes because south america doesn't have a publisher, the private server thing will grow for sure if daum don't give us an anwer about south america, like yesterday I heard about another private server, a brazilian one, so apparently there are more than 1 private server and they all came out after the ip block notice... The one I was talking about was an Argentine server in spanish... Well I don't think it will lower the chance for us to get the game legally for us, I just let them know because is the best chance to make them realize if they don't give south america an answer like if we will get the game or not, they will lose future players to private servers... Well and the servers are good hidden, like the facebook group I mentioned is private, you can only join if you get invitation from another member so daum won't be able to get to know all the private servers... 

They will, PA are not fools to not know about it, if they want to they just can cancel their plan on releasing the liscense for our territory just because of publishing a private server (taking their work ilegaly) so yeah, that's it, I rather go play the JP/RU while the NA/EU gives us more news about South America, the game is not out yet, it will be out in next year so it's better to be patient, ofc we might lose Beta access depending of how Daum and PA gets another agreement before or after it but still, we NEED to wait an official release, "private" servers will just fail and give us even more bad reputation because of it

Posted (edited)

They will, PA are not fools to not know about it, if they want to they just can cancel their plan on releasing the liscense for our territory just because of publishing a private server (taking their work ilegaly) so yeah, that's it, I rather go play the JP/RU while the NA/EU gives us more news about South America, the game is not out yet, it will be out in next year so it's better to be patient, ofc we might lose Beta access depending of how Daum and PA gets another agreement before or after it but still, we NEED to wait an official release, "private" servers will just fail and give us even more bad reputation because of it

''More news?'' What news? lol... Is also ilegal to play JP/RU/KR or any other server if you're not from that location... And well, its facebook group with no related content in its name, hidden, without website and anything, they only allow people from south america to join... Well I don't think they will get catch, neither other private servers, the admins are who give the download link and make you an account by request and they don't let everyone play yet... Well mostly like all private servers fail in the end but at least you can still play for while and enjoy the game, there are about 300 people online right now... Well even if they know about the only thing they will be able to do is to remove the download link, that can be replaced later... The admins are also facebook fake accounts lol... Is an old gamer group, no one will turn over them... Not sure about the brazilian server... Well I dislike the idea I might play it, vpn is not my thing, I won't be paying for something to play a game that I will leave later, and even if the vpn is free, the lag is real, the private server is fully free-to-play without cash-shop, I've be waiting for years already and bit tired of it like many people... Some people already pm me asking for the link lol... Won't give tho, its a rule in that facebook group to not do so... Anyway I might only play for fun, not invest too much time playing it... I'm just waiting some answer of daum/pearl abyss about south america before I give up and start playing it.

Edited by Jrocker

Posted

So will there be an "Oceania" subforum added to the guild section? =)

1 person likes this

Posted

So will there be an "Oceania" subforum added to the guild section? =)

Oceania won't get separate Servers. Oceania has just been granted access to the game. You can choose between NA and EU.

Posted

Congratez to the people who can play the game...but for me sad news...from SEA :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't just want to play the game, but I want to make friends from all over the world too. Even though someday I got server on my region, I still can't play with my friends in NA or EU. I knew about VPN. In fact, I'm still playing this game on Japanese server with VPN. But I'm not going to risk B2P account to be banned over a VPN. If I just want to play this game, I could just play on Japanese server with VPN, it's free there. But I won't be able to play with my friends in NA or EU. Feels like I'm being forced to make friends only on certain region.

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

This is a follow-up statement in regards of the thread “Territory of Service”.
As many of you were confused by the ‘vague’ explanation before, we would like to update our post from before as follows with an exact listing of our service territory.

Our Service Territory will consist of:

·         Europe                                                                                

ALAND ISLANDS, ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM,  BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FAROE ISLANDS, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GIBRALTAR, GREECE, GUERNSEY, HOLY SEE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ITALY, JERSEY, KOSOVO, LIECHTENSTEIN, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA,  MALTA,  MONACO, MONTENEGRO, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SAN MARINO, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SVALBARD & JAN MAYEN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

ANGUILLA, ARUBA, BONAIRE,SAINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BERMUDA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY, CAYMAN ISANDS, CURACAO, CYPRUS, FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS), FRENCH GUIANA, FRENCH POLYNESIA, FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES, GREENLAND, GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, MAYOTTE, MONTSERRAT, NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW CALEDONIA, SAINT BARTHELEMY, SAINT HELENA, SAINT MARTIN, SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SINT MAARTEN, SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS, TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS

·         North America                                                                   

CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED STATES

Territories under the sovereignty or administration of either of the above mentioned countries (despite their geographical location)

AMERICAN SAMOA, GUAM, MARSHALL ISLANDS, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, PALAU, PUERTO RICO, UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

We are also happy to announce that we were able to find an agreement that we can service Australia, New Zealand and surrounding islands considered as part of Oceania.

·         OCEANIA                                                                           

AUSTRALIA, COOK ISLANDS, FIJI, KIRIBATI, NAURU, NEW ZEALAND, NIUE, NORFOLK ISLAND, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, SAMOA, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TOKELAU, TONGA, TUVALU, VANUATU

All countries not listed above will not be serviced and their IP will be blocked.

Note: Countries that are excluded from EU/NA service due to the territory license agreement of the Russian service:

Also to be blocked: 
RUSSIAN FEDERATION, ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, GEORGIA, KATAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, MOLDOVA, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UKRAINE AND UZBEKISTAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, ESTONIA, TERRITORIES WITH LIMITED STATUS ABKHAZIA AND SOUTH OSSETIA

All territories above are in accordance with the agreement with the developer Pearl Abyss.
For any territory not mentioned above there may be different channels offered in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards

- Black Desert Online Team -

Are you kidding me? Latvia and the other two Baltic States are member states of the European Union and are located in Europe. I want to play on the European server, not on the Russian one where I don't even understand anyone. Jesus Christ, this is the dumbest thing I have heard in a very, very long time. I was waiting on the EU release for months, now I am completely and utterly crushed. All due to incompetence of the publishers. What kind of idiot thought of adding official member states of European Union to Russian service and excluding them from EU service? Fire that buffoon immediately and apologize to the players from Baltic States for the distress you may have caused to them. 

Edited by Momonga
5 people like this

Posted

Well, good thing I do not live in Jamaica then...

Posted

This is unbelievable. I hate how Baltics are always put in the same basket with Russia. We are not Russia! It's sad that we are small countries and they are not even going to give a fuck about it.

3 people like this

Posted

Good to know. 

Is there any specific date where we can buy the game ?

Posted

Thank you so much Daum

Posted (edited)

Let me put it in terms that the money grubbing execs can understand. GameNet is not going to get a single penny from us. We don't understand Russian. Their client and community is as incomprehensible to us as the Korean or Japanese ones. We're not going to be playing there, so there is absolutely no reason to lock us on their server and keep us blocked from the European one. GameNet doesn't stand to lose or gain anything from us, however, Daum EU is going to lose millions. All these people who were prepared to throw a lot of money at them, they just showed them the middle finger. More importantly, It's not just the money they stand to lose, but also respect, reputation and trust. 

I urge you to allow players from Baltic States to play on both the Russian and the European server, and to let us choose where we want to play and spend our money. We're not Russia. We're not a member state of the Commonwealth of the Independent States like the opening post seems to imply, by lumping us together with those countries. The very fact that we are the only countries of European Union to be excluded from the EU server and to be added to Russian server as if we're still part of Russia, is incredibly offensive, ignorant and upsetting. 

I spent 2000 euro's on a new computer to play this game, now I am completely lost and crushed. If this situation is not rectified and someone doesn't apologize for causing this huge mess and potentially causing millions of euros worth of loss to their company, I will never trust these companies nor play anything they release. IP blocks are a silly idea to begin with, especially if used incompetently like in this situation, but to block European countries from entering European server is something unheard, utterly moronic and unjust. 

Edited by Momonga
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Europe country can't play EU version game it's magic :P  Sad that it's true i wait this game long time and now my country in IP block.

Edited by Mindaugas

Posted

Guys I understand your pain, but realize one thing:

Geographicly you are in Europe. In reality GameNet got your country by the balls in BDO... Any other game (like ArcheAge) is not Daum's or PA's concern.

The truth is, you are not forced to do anything, you are just limited to play BDO. I'm just being realistic. If you don't like it, write a petition or something, but flaming on forums... I guess it won't help.

I'm not defending anyone here, just stating the obvious.

I don't mind people from Baltic regions playing EU game with me, but I do mind "Russian cancer" and CYKA's and if they remove the border, or allow people to choose, shit is going to hit the fan faster then you think.

Also, SEA, Africa or any other region should get their own client. Just because you can understand or speak English doesn't mean all of you guys can, and, personally, I hate seeing retards from my own country not talking in english on public chats or even guild chats.