• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ghillies suit name hiding aids hackers.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

A different angle from the "Suit is P2W" It seems that lately there is a large influx of people cheating or hacking.

Ghillie suit hides the name of players which in turn aids Hackers and cheaters making it impossible to report the name without flagging up every few mins .... Discuss

8 people like this

Posted

It seems that with the big hack zerg in the game it would be a good idea to bring some flares. It counteracts the Ghillie Suit by revealing the name of the character. So if you have video recording software, start recording when you see a hacker, throw a flare down, and watch as the name pops up above their heads. Once you got the footage, send the evidence to Daum using the form link that Jouska provided in his locked thread at the top of this forum and you're good to go.Be proud for being a hero!

2 people like this

Posted

If you kill them or they kill you, you have their name.

If you suspect someone of cheating/hacking, get footage and report it. OBS is free to use.

Posted

love the post title , 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

HA HA, NO $#!T

People are starting to think.

Edited by Thinker

Posted (edited)

If you kill them or they kill you, you have their name.

If you suspect someone of cheating/hacking, get footage and report it. OBS is free to use.

So how do you report someone who is using hacks with no name without flagging and being killed and losing crystals etc etc.

Not seen any personally but heard plenty, which got me thinking ... Daum sell the perfect item to hide behind anonymity 

Doesn't seem like my job, to do their job, to fix their mess ... Can't be bothered with the effort.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

Ghillies making BDO the next gen mmo.

Posted (edited)

Ghillies making BDO the next gen mmo.

Yeah so next gen it misses the players out entirely and feature special clothing to aid you in remaining undetectable, while you blitz through content using skill spamming programs.

Helps in PvP, helps with PvE, helps with botting, helps with hacks. For £22 you too can be a nameless player in an MMO doing all kinds with little resistance.

Next costume should be 100% stealth.

Edited by Soulplay
3 people like this

Posted

So how do you report someone who is using hacks with no name without flagging and being killed and losing crystals etc etc.

Not seen any personally but heard plenty, which got me thinking ... Daum sell the perfect item to hide behind anonymity 

Doesn't seem like my job, to do their job, to fix their mess ... Can't be bothered with the effort.

I'm pretty sure DAUM is able to pull the locational information for every character.

If you feel you must flag to get their name, and are worried about losing gems, remove your armor and weapons first. Punch them into submission.

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure DAUM is able to pull the locational information for every character.

If you feel you must flag to get their name, and are worried about losing gems, remove your armor and weapons first. Punch them into submission.

Missing the point, it is not mine or anyone else's job to police the servers of people using an item they created.

Many people are calling out about hacks and daum sell the costume that makes it very difficult to report.

*makes a video where 3 players are farming with hacks* All you see on the video is 3 trees running about using ports and spamming skills with no cooldown, this makes it next to impossible to act on.

What are you going to say ? "Seen these 3 trees using hacks, you can clearly see they are using hacks" ... "oh no names" ..... Great no action.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

Yeah so next gen it misses the players out entirely and feature special clothing to aid you in remaining undetectable, while you blitz through content using skill spamming programs.

Helps in PvP, helps with PvE, helps with botting, helps with hacks. For £22 you too can be a nameless player in an MMO doing all kinds with little resistance.

Next costume should be 100% stealth.

hehe yea. Ghillies got to be one of the worst offenders ive seen in 8 years of gaming. Though i have avoided the more terrible games.

Posted

Let's be honest guys. Nobody would get banned even if you could see a cheaters name.

Hell, you could probably make a hack that makes your name invisible without the ghille since the packet exists for it.

Plain and simple, It is not up to us to report, but for them to fix the issue. They want you to do their job because they know how long it will take to fix. 

2 people like this

Posted

obviously they want you to hack too since that's the only way to actively see an identifier for their character without going through any bs. Then they ban the whole server and everyone has to make a new account, profit x2

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Another and more important reason other than the PvP complaining of why this costume has no place in the game, to hide ones name to hack and cheat and remain undetected...... This is the worst thing that could happen in/to a game and Daum are selling it to them. For profit.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

I would buy cash shop glasses that perm reveals ghillie names.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let the conspiracy theories commence!!!

Posted (edited)

I would buy cash shop glasses that perm reveals ghillie names.

That would work but i wouldnt spend to fix something they introduced, this thinking has opened my eyes and has closed my wallet .... I spent, i spent plenty but no more till this is looked at.

The PvP complaining could be countered but this thinking it only hurts the game and no one can defend the costume now. As its 100% true.

Let the conspiracy theories commence!!!

Ahhh but its happening, and it being sold to them. Defend it as you like but its a true concern thats playing out.

Edited by Soulplay

Posted (edited)

Be sure to buy the rez items from the cash shop so you won't lose exp when the hacker who you flagged on to report their name kills you.  ;)

Edited by Oozo

Posted

plot twist. Daum is one the behind selling these hacks and bots. gives more reason for hackers/botters to buy ghillie costume and buy 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc games when their first account gets banned.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ahhh but its happening, and it being sold to them. Defend it as you like but its a true concern thats playing out.

I can't defend it if I don't have all of the facts. Although I wouldn't imagine Pearl Abyss would intentionally create a costume that would be used to shoot themselves in the wallet. People are just smart enough to see the potential to exploit these items. 

Posted

Duam have replied to MMOrpg stating that they are aware if the cheaters and the ban hammer is inbound. 

Posted (edited)

here comes @CM_Jouska to close the thread 

4354638-1924610705-star_.gif

Edited by Maxwell wabbits
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Duam have replied to MMOrpg stating that they are aware if the cheaters and the ban hammer is inbound. 

Talk is cheap, talk a lot. Im not sure if you are in the know regarding Trion. Prime example.

As it stands the costume is an aid to them, making detecting next to impossible. And "until" something is done about it they will continue to use this aid that Daum is willingly selling them.

Why has no one thought of this side of the name hiding. ??

here comes @CM_Jouska to close the thread 

4354638-1924610705-star_.gif

And before @CM_Jouska closes it he can reply to this valid concern that is and will cause damage to the game.

They are selling you the ability to be anonymous to aid you in cheating and hacking freely while being invisible and potentially unreportable

Edited by Soulplay

Posted

It seems that with the big hack zerg in the game it would be a good idea to bring some flares. It counteracts the Ghillie Suit by revealing the name of the character. So if you have video recording software, start recording when you see a hacker, throw a flare down, and watch as the name pops up above their heads. Once you got the footage, send the evidence to Daum using the form link that Jouska provided in his locked thread at the top of this forum and you're good to go.Be proud for being a hero!

I don't think you can actually make flares right now. Don't you need Siege Workshops to make them?

Posted

A ton of addicted players on croxus server are wearing gillie suits spamming no cool down hacks too.

Fooshy has been hacking all day long on his ranger none stop running circles around the boss and killing them solo in a couple of minutes.

The rest of us tagged along for the free loot.

He got kzarka weapon not long ago as well.

24 hours he's been publicy using jacks for everyone to see and his reply was "I'll be banned in a month's time"

The cool down hack is getting out of control

I bumped into  "addicted" player at 5am at sausans.  Level 56 wizard spamming over and over instant meteor.

Big hacker guild.

3 people like this