• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

People should lose crystals when PKed

237 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since there are annoying serial fishmen pkers roaming daily, they just log in and out and get trade goods drop. This game is already too lenient already.

Guards in BDO don't do anymore but tickle a red, they just sprint and reset their way to the npcs, then just log out and pretend nothing exist griefing players, this is before safe times for reds to wonder in towns.

This is too carebear to the griefers as it is.

They should totally red the family name if they stay red on a character for a certain period of time. That way they can't just log in and out like cowards they claim everyone else to be.

Edited by Kuu

Posted

People at 0% exp currently lose completely nothing when PKed. Its my opinion that there should be atleast some penalty involved for being PKed. Considering you are not PKed for nothing and the PKer takes a big risk when he flags on you. Therefore I suggest having people that are PKed to lose crystals just like the PKer would when he dies. Whatcha think? Any other ideas for punishment to people PKed?

No. A PKer takes the risk and if the player they've target is at 0%, that's just one of the risks a PKer takes. 

Posted

Why would you care if someone's crystals break or not?

@_@

Posted

@_@

Maybe OP is jealous someone has better crystals than him.

Posted

Since there are annoying serial fishmen pkers roaming daily, they just log in and out and get trade goods drop. This game is already too lenient already.

Guards in BDO don't do anymore but tickle a red, they just sprint and reset their way to the npcs, then just log out and pretend nothing exist griefing players, this is before safe times for reds to wonder in towns.

This is too carebear to the griefers as it is.

They should totally red the family name if they stay red on a character for a certain period of time. That way they can't just log in and out like cowards they claim everyone else to be.

Let's face it man.  Honor has no rightful place on the internet.  You can adopt it, but you can't expect others to do the same.

@_@

Maybe he wants to mine more salt from his victims?

Posted

Maybe he wants to mine more salt from his victims?

The side effects of low self esteem seem boring af. D:

Posted

Considering you are not PKed for nothing...

except for when they are PKed for nothing like i was last night (was afk at a node near catfish).

Posted

Sure.  In exchange the PKer has to get a job and move out of his mom's basement.

2 people like this

Posted

Do what I do find a Red then pretend your AFK till he runs up to you and Wreck his face did it to 3 Reds yesterday and all 3 whispered me whining that I was an asshole cause they lose armor or weapon lvls lol 

Posted

Do what I do find a Red then pretend your AFK till he runs up to you and Wreck his face did it to 3 Reds yesterday and all 3 whispered me whining that I was an asshole cause they lose armor or weapon lvls lol 

This would be the biggest reason for me to gear up fully.

Posted (edited)

You are completely idiotic. Even in the most hardcore guilds 75% will cap at 55 and not bother with leveling to 56. So thats still just 0.01% of the total population. Dont talk shit.

As much as I don't like DakotaCody, he at least made his homework. You make things up here. In my guild, everyone, yes everyone is at least 56. Everyone.! No exception. It's bare minimum to even join. So please dont talk shit you made up without any knowledge. 

No offense, but just don't do that without getting your facts straight ;) 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

This would be the biggest reason for me to gear up fully.

Ya gearing up helps but I have found most Griefers the ones that pk afkers all have paper for armor lol hence why they go after afkers