• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Luck & Looting, free/ordered

4 posts in this topic

Posted

So I've heard from a few people that Luck does not work when ordered looting is on, it only works if free for all looting is on. Which seems very odd, I have worked for 3 luck from 150 titles, use a luck gem, bringing me to 4 luck. I invest in nodes like Hexe and Monastary to lvl 4-5 to up drops. I play -alot- more then my brother he isnt able to get this amount of luck. 

Now when the weekend comes and we play together, Id like to be able to benifit from my luck/node investment to up the drop rates we get in -total- when we party up, but if its on ordered looting and what was said is true, we get 0 benefits. If we move it to free for all, well its very random who gets what. 

I also remember our very 1st day of playing before we had any pets, we were able to open a corpse see a weapon/armor stone, close the corpse and let the other guy loot it, to keep things even. With pets this is impossible, and not using pets...welll we all know the outcome of that. 

and as far as I know the leader setting just sells everything and the party splits silver? rather then being able to allocate the loot e.i hand a Mark of Shadow to said party member when it drops.

------

all that being said does anyone have any insight on how luck/looting works with different loot settings? or knowing what Im trying to achieve what my best set up is? 

It would be a shame  if due to the loot settings I benefit more from being selfish and playing by myself rather then grouping with my brother or anyone else for that matter. 

Posted (edited)

you know you can buy luck+1 crystals in calpheon from the vendor for 100k? they can go into ANY equipment..it's ez to get 5 luck..

also i think you're referring to special deals group setting..there's also other settings one i believe is greed/need or master looter? but i might be mistaken only ever used special deals or free for all

Edited by Khazard

Posted

you know you can buy luck+1 crystals in calpheon from the vendor for 100k? they can go into ANY equipment..it's ez to get 5 luck..

also i think you're referring to special deals group setting..there's also other settings one i believe is greed/need or master looter? but i might be mistaken only ever used special deals or free for all

my main concern is when the luck stat is in effect or not, being at 5 means nothing if you dont know when the game is considering the stat or not. Ill check out the greed/need or master looter options if they are indeed in there, but that still leaves open the fact that luck may only be in effect during free for all loot setting and not any other being able to allocate loot or greed/need is nice, but not at the cost of actually getting -less- loot because luck is turned off ._..

Posted (edited)

my main concern is when the luck stat is in effect or not, being at 5 means nothing if you dont know when the game is considering the stat or not. Ill check out the greed/need or master looter options if they are indeed in there, but that still leaves open the fact that luck may only be in effect during free for all loot setting and not any other being able to allocate loot or greed/need is nice, but not at the cost of actually getting -less- loot because luck is turned off ._..

you get the exact same drops at the same frequency using special deals as free for all so why would it be any different for the others

Edited by Khazard

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0