• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The time has come. Gliders and flying mounts in cash shop

168 posts in this topic

Posted

It has been the topic of heated debate ingame with more than 70% of the community in favor of it versus an extremelly vocal 30% minority. 

Gliders and flying mounts. 

Given that we are not able to teleport from a city to another ( within game's intended mechanic) it is capital that the players have access to decent locomotion options.

I think 25$ for a ultimate glider or flying mount like griffin, pegasus, owl, dragon etc is a great option for everyone on top of putting them in the world too for non paying customers to obtain also.

So today I ask you here, what do you think of flying vehicules, mounts and stuff? Great thing for our future? 

As always and for the good of the community, please refrain from using vulgarities. Stay with ToS and be civil and polite to one another.

God bless you all

-Epeen Lord Commander of Edan, protector of the realm defender of the 7 seas.

4 people like this

Posted

70% of the community 

No source I see

22 people like this

Posted

God dammit do you have a PHD in quality posts or something? 

7 people like this

Posted

Not sure if trolling or is a WOW warrior?!

3 people like this

Posted

Oh god. Pls no flying/glyding whatever 

3 people like this

Posted

Trollololol

Posted

God dammit do you have a PHD in quality posts or something? 

I love to give to te communiy I cherish. Stay stron dremlock, ill wave at you from a flying hhorse in no time.

Posted

+1 for flying mounts

tmp_8925-tumblr_m7umvgSTk01rsdxhto8_1280

Posted

It has been the topic of heated debate ingame with more than 70% of the community in favor of it versus an extremelly vocal 30% minority. 

Gliders and flying mounts. 

Given that we are not able to teleport from a city to another ( within game's intended mechanic) it is capital that the players have access to decent locomotion options.

I think 25$ for a ultimate glider or flying mount like griffin, pegasus, owl, dragon etc is a great option for everyone on top of putting them in the world too for non paying customers to obtain also.

So today I ask you here, what do you think of flying vehicules, mounts and stuff? Great thing for our future? 

As always and for the good of the community, please refrain from using vulgarities. Stay with ToS and be civil and polite to one another.

God bless you all

-Epeen Lord Commander of Edan, protector of the realm defender of the 7 seas.

Posted

Convenience wise I would say yes. But I dont think these will fit in well with the feeling and immersion of the game.

3 people like this

Posted

AIRSHIP, I WANT THEM AIRSHIP.

Posted

You are just assuming that 70% of the community is up for this, but considering I have been around these forums since alpha, I know previous results about this matter.

The majority was against this, as we don't want ArcheAge 2 nor the ArcheAge community here. I can't and won't tell the exact pecentage as I don't even remember, but I know that all those attempts to convince the community to vouch for flying mounts have failed because nobody except ArcheAge peasants want that.

Public transportation is something that I could consider, but gliders and flying mounts are just ridiculous.

12 people like this

Posted

Bait gets worse day by day.

2 people like this

Posted

No. This is not WoW, GW2 or any of those other games that had their day in the sun. Do not try to relive your glory days here, it will only ruin the days yet to come.

Posted

Just out of Curiosity thgh, why are people against it?

Posted

Bait gets worse day by day.

You tell him, honey!

@epeen I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to bait my forumwife

Posted

Watch them implement this dumb thing of flying and I guarantee the first ones to shout P2W will be those that wanted it in the first place.

Posted

No.

Reason being, I don't see Black Desert as a game conceived for flying mounts. 

Plus I don't want to look up and see 20+ people flying above me inside the main city because that's what people will do.

People trying to take nice scenery screenshots in capital cities will have their pictures plagued with fricken Angry Birds and Puff the Magic Dragon's flying in the background

Just because other games have it, doesn't mean we have to have it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I loved my glider in Archeage and considering how many other Archeage vets play BDO, I'm sure there's quite a lot of us feel the same way.

Posted

The bait is masterful.

Posted

How did you get out of my ignored list? 

Fyi to anyone reading this, OP is a troll-Cis-rebel-scum-republican-deer-whale-non-gender self

Posted

As long as it is real flying an not hovering 5 foot off the ground.

Posted

As long as it is real flying an not hovering 5 foot off the ground.

real fling woul be ooptimal but if i could glide from top of lliya to mainland let say, it would still be great

Posted

God.... can someone finally delete this Troll-Poster....?

But Pegasus is allready confirmed.

Posted

How did you get out of my ignored list? 

Fyi to anyone reading this, OP is a troll-Cis-rebel-scum-republican-deer-whale-non-gender self

Wow! They are unique, and should be put inside an airtight box, in order to protect them. Any banging you hear is them thanking us.