• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Extend Maehwa Seal's Event For Free Pet

Extend Maehwa Seal's Event For Free Pet   263 votes

1. 1. Do you want to extend the event so everyone can get his own free pet or not?

• Extend the event to get Hawk pet!
    • I'd rather play 5000 hours to get a free pet.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Many of us don't know that 12 Maehwa seals give 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory + 1 pet Hawk, (PET FOR FREE!!!)  the problem is that many of us used some seals before they know about the pet and it's impossible to get more seals by 4th of May, do you want to extend the event for few more days so everyone can get there Hawk pet?

Posted

lol sorry but it's blatently obvious 12 seals was gna be the be all end all of the event rewards...you were impatient now suffer the consequences

Posted

If you had scroll over the seal, and read the description it would have told you what you could have gotten from them. If you didn't want to do that a quick look at the event page would have shown you how to even arrange them. If you just YOLO'd it...well consequences suck.

Posted

Biased poll is biased.

Posted

You've already got had plenty of time for it. The Tooltip on the item itself says you can use 12 and (vaguely) that you'd get the best rewards from it.I

Posted

ROFL..... next time read Patch Notes....

Posted

Then many of you didn't read simple instructions....

Sadly i don't check forums that often.

Posted

Many of us don't know that 12 Maehwa seals give 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory + 1 pet Hawk, (PET FOR FREE!!!)  the problem is that many of us used some seals before they know about the pet and it's impossible to get more seals by 4th of May, do you want to extend the event for few more days so everyone can get there Hawk pet?

How did you know what the seals were even for?

Posted

They stated exactly what each amount of the seals would give on the event post for it. It was written clearly so its not really their fault if you used some already.

Also I believe they are already giving us 2 extra incase people miss days.

Posted (edited)

Learn to read when the game posts information. That simple.

Edited by scr0at

Posted (edited)

Your very own fault, deal with it.

Patches are 1 time a Week, SERIOUSLY!!!

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

Lesson learned?

Posted

You didn't figure that the reward for 12 seals would be better than four 3 seal rewards?

Posted

They stated exactly what each amount of the seals would give on the event post for it. It was written clearly so its not really their fault if you used some already.

Also I believe they are already giving us 2 extra incase people miss days.

Like i said i don't read forums, also seals description didnt say anything about pets.

Posted

The event was posted on the forum.  If you missed it, then that's not their problem.  If it was a verbal announcement, then you'd probably have a little chance to get the event extended because you would have enough reason to back up your claim.  

Posted

Like i said i don't read forums, also seals description didnt say anything about pets.

For you to have used some, you had to position them.... how did you know how to do this without lookin at the post?

4 people like this

Posted

Again your very own fault.

Posted

Why are you all so salty tho lol

For you to have used some, you had to position them.... how did you know how to do this without lookin at the post?

The item info maybe???

Posted

Because you are asking for a free handout for something that is your own fault.

Posted

It seems you are the one salty posting this kind of topic here... Look, it's your fault for doing what you did.  

Posted

Because your poll is extremely biased. If you had added the option "It's my fault for not reading", we would have poured our salt there instead.

Posted

Biased poll is biased

Posted

That's your own fault then.

You saw there was an event going on but decided with your own free will to not go read up about it. 

Posted

Because your poll is extremely biased. If you had added the option "It's my fault for not reading", we would have poured our salt there instead.

Like i care for your salt, already have 2 pets a 3rd free would be nice but i can get a 3rd one without any prob still. Keep the salt for ur self