• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bonus EXP Weekend - Lucky Box

what did you get   327 votes

1. 1. what did you get in your GM's Beginner Lucky Box

• Liverto Weapon Bundle
    • Witch’s Earring
    • Belt of Shultz the Gladiator
    • Magic Crystal of Infinity - Precision
    • Magic Crystal of Infinity - Swiftness
    • Magic Crystal of Infinity - Assault
    • Magic Crystal of Infinity - Valor
    • Magic Crystal of Infinity - Experience
    • Ridell Earring
    • OTHER
  2. 2. Maybe you got one of these?

• Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor)
    • Black Stone (Weapon)
    • Black Stone (Armor)
    • Gartner Belt

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

277 posts in this topic

Posted

Who -----in care what NA got. It's not like they will kick EU butt with this lol.

They sure cared about our xp buff when there was unannounced maintenance. They got it too you know? Even THERE WAS NO EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE FOR THEM.

Posted (edited)

First of all I dont believe the poll stats, highly doubt that many people got the Liverto's.  Secondly, GTFO here with your complaints, the exp boost is like 5% whopty-doo, and the majority of peeps is getting blackstones form the Lucky Box.  Meanwhile like 2 weeks ago EU gets an accidental 300% boost for fishing and trading and junk...  Really dudes, the amount of time saved by you peeps leveling your life skills wayy wayyyyy wayyyyyyy outweighs anything we got on NA...  I mean seriously...  

ooh your from NA and dont mind getting the free loot box, whaaaaaat? 

Also, the life xp was not announced, and many people didn't know about it, and finally, who the fk cares about life exp?

Edited by Rived

Posted

Still looking for the "I haven't received my box yet" option... there are a lot of people in this position, including myself XGethinX.

A friend logged into Orwell and found that he had a box on his alt there, but not on Edan.

Can one of the community managers please address this?

Posted

First of all I dont believe the poll stats, highly doubt that many people got the Liverto's.  Secondly, GTFO here with your complaints, the exp boost is like 5% whopty-doo, and the majority of peeps is getting blackstones form the Lucky Box.  Meanwhile like 2 weeks ago EU gets an accidental 300% boost for fishing and trading and junk...  Really dudes, the amount of time saved by you peeps leveling your life skills wayy wayyyyy wayyyyyyy outweighs anything we got on NA...  I mean seriously...  

Unannounced and in NA they got a announced life exp weekend. :) I mean seriously......

I don't even want another life exp event. But don't talk bullshit. :)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering if that is why the Infinity crystals are so cheep this morning. Either way thanks for the 2x free wep stones i'll take them. Liverto hates me. And the above poster is correct it is no way the most common reward zero of them in 40 or so boxes in guild. Best was a Witches ear ring.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted (edited)

lol the lag is bananas all bloody week in EU and they don't even bother to try and fix it.

and you in NA got that same xp boost? also were given a heads up about it.. most in EU when that happened didn't even know about it until it was over.

Edited by Raidann

Posted

They sure cared about our xp buff when there was unannounced maintenance. They got it too you know? Even THERE WAS NO EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE FOR THEM.

And I'm asking again: who cares? Is this some kind of a competition or smth? This are two different regions, you can't play with each other nor their XP buff, free GM boxes or hookers have ANY impact on your gameplay experience and viceversa.

For me they can even get +20 Kzarkas. I wont care since it's not  affecting my gameplay experience.

But I know there a tons of ppl screaming "ME 2 ME 2!!!". Their actions tho are beyond my comprehension.

Posted

Compensate on EU now. Give us Ogre ring in box instead of liverto. I want to see NA crying now

Posted

check in the mail or press B

XP3AcbH.jpg

I haven't actually received my box. Been literally nothing in my mail even related to the bonus weekend/luck box.

Posted

And I'm asking again: who cares?

It shows a blatant favoritism towards one region over the other. Since our versions are both developed the same way i don't quite like it when a developer shows their bias towards one group over the other.

Posted

armor stone

kay...

thanks?

Posted (edited)

And I'm asking again: who cares? Is this some kind of a competition or smth? This are two different regions, you can't play with each other nor their XP buff, free GM boxes or hookers have ANY impact on your gameplay experience and viceversa.

For me they can even get +20 Kzarkas. I wont care since it's not  affecting my gameplay experience.

But I know there a tons of ppl screaming "ME 2 ME 2!!!". Their actions tho are beyond my comprehension.

No. Its just shitting on EU players. Again. 

I dont even want another exp event or a box, i want Daum to stop shoving things up the US backsides while EU player stand in the rain. Our servers are a mess too, most of us didnt know about the EP bug, and now we just stand here watching how US got its freaking SECOND event + a box with chance for endgame loot for nothing.

Dont forget: Those first extra event for US was meant to keep the balance between the continents. Where is this so called balance now after 3 events and a lucky box? Its such a bad joke, really unbelievable. You cant imagine how much i feel fooled by Daum.

Edited by Rodder

Posted

The developers need to make a choice and stick with it.  They can't mistakenly give EU something, then purposely feel that NA deserve it and then not do it the other way around!

They either give the double exp weekends + goodies to all regions when they need to, or they specifically keep them apart.  The fact that NA got the announced XP boost weekend after EU a few weeks ago set the precedent and now by giving NA only a bonus weekend + goodies shows either favouritism or a lack of strategy.

Are we together as a group, or not?

Posted

The developers need to make a choice and stick with it.  They can't mistakenly give EU something, then purposely feel that NA deserve it and then not do it the other way around!

They either give the double exp weekends + goodies to all regions when they need to, or they specifically keep them apart.  The fact that NA got the announced XP boost weekend after EU a few weeks ago set the precedent and now by giving NA only a bonus weekend + goodies shows either favouritism or a lack of strategy.

Are we together as a group, or not?

Are you from the EU?

You heard it from fleabite he wants the goodies that we got......Make the EU servers unplayable all weekend til about Tuesday...Then on Tuesday night when the server comes back up make it so looting mobs and pve looting=5-8 mins per loot......Then when they complain about the said issue give them a small buffer to make it so they can catch up to us yet were still behind..... 

Posted

No box here either

Posted

No. Its just shitting on EU players. Again. 

I dont even want another exp event or a box, i want Daum to stop shoving things up the US backsides while EU player stand in the rain. Our servers are a mess too, most of us didnt know about the EP bug, and now we just stand here watching how US got its freaking SECOND event + a box with chance for endgame loot for nothing.

Dont forget: Those first extra event for US was meant to keep the balance between the continents. Where is this so called balance now after 3 events and a lucky box? Its such a bad joke, really unbelievable. You cant imagine how much i feel fooled by Daum.

Well, I never had any problems with the servers on EU. All I can remember is one additional maintenance and 10min unability to log into the game. And thats all.  Maybe thats why our pov differs since I never experienced all this issues ppl are talking about.

Posted

NA's exp boost was 10% not the 300% or whatever crazyness EU got, as far as I'm aware.  But like I said the complaining is pointless, I wish DAUM would give you Lucky Boxes at this point too, so you can get your armor/weapon stone and STFU about this...  

I mean seriously everything is a damn complaint now, like who cares, they gave out free lotery crap cuz server issues I guess...  EU will probably get it too, cuz I hear EU is having server issues too...  but god damn man this pitchfork mob mentality...  They could have not given us anything and no one would have said shit about it.  But they try and compensate the players as a gesture of good will and the forums are on fire...  FFS people, get a grip.

Posted

NA's exp boost was 10% not the 300% or whatever crazyness EU got, as far as I'm aware.  But like I said the complaining is pointless, I wish DAUM would give you Lucky Boxes at this point too, so you can get your armor/weapon stone and STFU about this...  

I mean seriously everything is a damn complaint now, like who cares, they gave out free lotery crap cuz server issues I guess...  EU will probably get it too, cuz I hear EU is having server issues too...  but god damn man this pitchfork mob mentality...  They could have not given us anything and no one would have said shit about it.  But they try and compensate the players as a gesture of good will and the forums are on fire...  FFS people, get a grip.

The ones that complain about the boxes will get the black stones.....Then they will come back to forums and complain how they just got black stones instead of the fancy gear inside the lootbox...

Posted

So NA had server issues and they get a box that can gives a bunch of good items. Over here at EU we got completely -----ed up rankings due to the bugged exp event. Thanks daum.

Posted

Daum: NA gets Bonus Exp weekend, because we want to keep the balancing between EU/NA. Now we are here at the point, where NA gets Bonus xp and free boxes with possible Liverto bundles. So tell me, how does this make sense in any way?

Posted

So NA had server issues and they get a box that can gives a bunch of good items. Over here at EU we got completely -----ed up rankings due to the bugged exp event. Thanks daum.

So NA had MASSIVE server issues and they got a box with a chance to get (1) good item at a chance of (.001%) and over here on the EU I lost my Cooking rank due to not checking forums....

Tried to read your message and interpret it.....I hope I translated it correctly?

Posted

So NA had MASSIVE server issues and they got a box with a chance to get (1) good item at a chance of (.001%) and over here on the EU I lost my Cooking rank due to not checking forums....

Tried to read your message and interpret it.....I hope I translated it correctly?

You mean due to an unintended bug that daum was too lazy to fix?

Posted

Checked my mail on both my accounts many times yesterday and today and nada.  Edan

Posted

No box here either

nada What the deal guys why did only half of use get boxes 

Posted

So funny to see how EU servers are suffering every night with terrible lags that mobs do not even aggro you for 2mins but nothing happend to fix those issues, no restart, no shit and NA get servers restarted to fix it + gift. Awesome Daum.