• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How many people on NA have NOT received a GM box?

GM box Poll   540 votes

1. 1. Have you received a GM box today?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, I play on the EU servers, it sucks.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Upon login today I noticed a number of players talking about getting a GM box in the mail, matched almost equally by players wondering why they haven't received one. As part of the latter group I'm curious as to why it's AWOL for me, and whether I should be putting in a support ticket.

Only NA are getting the boxes it seems. Sorry to the EU guys and all, but please try keep the salt to a minimum in this thread, I'm mainly interested in metrics here.

Some notes:

I'm playing from Australia, using a VPN to San Jose.

I have a lvl 37 Warrior, lvl 33 Musa and lvl 6 Sorc, all on the Edan server.

EDIT: In case it wasn't hilariously obvious enough already, I play on NA.

EDIT2: Looking through the thread, this seems to be affecting players exclusively on the Edan server.

EDIT3: Jouska replies

"Alright, I will be passing this on to the rest of the Team so they can figure out what happened.

Thank you for the replies, I will update once I know more."

Edited by Blackout AU
Jouska Update

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Upon login today I noticed a number of players talking about getting a GM box in the mail, matched almost equally by players wondering why they haven't received one. As part of the latter group I'm curious as to why it's AWOL for me, and whether I should be putting in a support ticket.

Only NA are getting the boxes it seems. Sorry to the EU guys and all, but please try keep the salt to a minimum in this thread, I'm mainly interested in metrics here.

Some notes:

I'm playing from Australia, using a VPN to San Jose.

I have a lvl 37 Warrior, lvl 33 Musa and lvl 6 Sorc.

Why are you using a vpn? Aussie players can connect freely.

Just wondering.

Posted

Where is my box?

Posted

Why are you using a vpn? Aussie players can connect freely.
Just wondering.

While it doesn't change the ping at all, game servers tend to be set up to prioritise lower ping connections in their server response times, using a VPN can shave 100ms off of the server response. Typically server response is not factored into a ping display, but on some games in the past such as Wildstar using a VPN made a noticable difference.

Posted

I hit no by accident, yes, I got mine!

Posted

While it doesn't change the ping at all, game servers tend to be set up to prioritise lower ping connections in their server response times, using a VPN can shave 100ms off of the server response. Typically server response is not factored into a ping display, but on some games in the past such as Wildstar using a VPN made a noticable difference.

Fair enough, I was asking because I was just curious if there was a reason since usually people use VPN's to get around IP restrictions.

#themoreyouknow

Posted

got mine.

Posted

Two black stone (weapon) :P

I was hopeful for better, but still totally awesome. Yes, the lag was awful, even d/ced for the first time due to lag, but this gesture of understanding and appreciation completely makes up for it! Thank you! 

Posted

I don't think I received mine.

I thought I deleted it but I'm pretty sure it was a market messaged since I sold something since I've logged off.

Posted

Mine showed after clicking no on this poll , lol

Posted

Because NA servers went to sht yesterday including kzarka not spawning on multiple channels.  

Not EU.  Close thread 

Posted

I have yet to receive mine =(

Posted

reloged multiple times relaunched game. still no box. 

Posted

Nothing yet for me tried re-logging but o well it should come soon right >.>

Posted

Everyone I know has gotten one. Maybe yours is still on its way!

Posted

Nope, no box :(

Posted (edited)

Because NA servers went to sht yesterday including kzarka not spawning on multiple channels.  

Not EU.  Close thread 

Read thread, maybe start with the title.

Edited by Blackout AU

Posted

Read thread, maybe start with the title.

''Including kzarka not spawning on multiple channels''

If you didnt log into one of the messed up channels then you dont get gifted.

If thats not obvious idk what is

Posted

''Including kzarka not spawning on multiple channels''

If you didnt log into one of the messed up channels then you dont get gifted.

If thats not obvious idk what is

Nothing is obvious, hence the thread. You seem to be making a few logical leaps here with very little concrete info to go on, I'd like to find out for sure.

Thanks for your opinion and all but

Posted

I didn't receive one either, as well as a few people in my guild.

Posted

Nothing is obvious, hence the thread. You seem to be making a few logical leaps here with very little concrete info to go on, I'd like to find out for sure.

Thanks for your opinion and all but

Homie you answered your own question multiple times. 

You said ''Only NA people seem to be getting it''

So obviously something happened in NA in which people needed to be compensated. 

And maybe people would be nicer if it wasent for your biased poll

''I play on EU and it sucks''.  Wtf does that even mean how does it suck to play on EU?

Posted (edited)

Eden server

still waiting...

Edited by Megapixel
adding server info
1 person likes this

Posted

Homie you answered your own question multiple times. 

You said ''Only NA people seem to be getting it''

So obviously something happened in NA in which people needed to be compensated. 

And maybe people would be nicer if it wasent for your biased poll

''I play on EU and it sucks''.  Wtf does that even mean how does it suck to play on EU?

Jesus christ why do I even bother?

I PLAY ON NA.

Posted

NA-Edan.

No box. Logged out and back in a couple times and have switched channels. Nada. >.<

Posted

same here no box rip