• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja or Riot!

Ninja or Riot!   300 votes

1. 1. Ninja or Riot!?

• riot?
    • Riot!!
    • RIOT!!!!
    • You guys are salty, calm down.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

109 posts in this topic

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

moved to off topic. 

Posted

Ninja! :)

Posted

Jesus christ this guy still makes videos

HE'S BEEN MAKING VIDEOS FOR A DECADE

[ptsd triggered]

Posted (edited)

Just demand all your money back for false advertisement (should work) then dont put another dime into this shit company before they stick with their word..
Such a shame a company like this got their hands on the rights for western release of BDO, such a great game with awesome potential.

Please close this thread @GM_Axion

Please shut the f'ck up

ninja is being held back because its too weak, not because it needs a nerf.

I would rather play a weak class as long as its the class i want to play. rather than an uber class that i feel nothing for.

Amen!! RIOT!!!!!

Edited by Rubmycrit!

Posted (edited)

A large amount of people are compelled to tell us (ninjas) that we're complaining about not receiving new content fast enough. This is not the case, the Ninja is not new content in the slightest, in fact, I'd even argue it was ready for release just because they already had a pre-scheduled release date before they pushed it back.

Why shouldn't we pick our class we want to main from the start? Sure it wasn't "Out at release" but there was already some established ninjas from KR looking to make the NA servers their new home.

I paid for content, the content is already developed. Your going to tell me its feasible that they hold back the release just so they can milk more money from ""New"" customers that haven't paid yet, and the money isn't even guaranteed yet, and you want to tell me that it's a balance related issue based on not wanting to (do your job) release a patch for the class in the future?

The way this company handles there clients money is maddening. They offered multi-boxers a full refund if they didn't think they could use the service without multi-boxing. What if I think I can't use the service unless I get all the content I pre-preemptively paid for... The content that was advertised.

Edited by Dersidius
1 person likes this

Posted

A large amount of people are compelled to tell us (ninjas) that we're complaining about not receiving new content fast enough. This is not the case, the Ninja is not new content in the slightest, in fact, I'd even argue it was ready for release just because they already had a pre-scheduled release date before they pushed it back.

Why shouldn't we pick our class we want to main from the start? Sure it wasn't "Out at release" but there was already some established ninjas from KR looking to make the NA servers their new home.

I paid for content, the content is already developed. Your going to tell me its feasible that they hold back the release just so they can milk more money from ""New"" customers that haven't paid yet, and the money isn't even guaranteed yet, and you want to tell me that it's a balance related issue based on not wanting to (do your job) release a patch for the class in the future?

The way this company handles there clients money is maddening. They offered multi-boxers a full refund if they didn't think they could use the service without multi-boxing. What if I think I can't use the service unless I get all the content I pre-preemptively paid for... The content that was advertised.

Right on the money, and this is so true, Everyone who isnt happy about the fact that they went back on their word should ask for their money back asap. (Already done it, waiting for reply)

Posted (edited)

Right on the money, and this is so true, Everyone who isnt happy about the fact that they went back on their word should ask for their money back asap. (Already done it, waiting for reply)

I've put in 500+ game hours already.. I'm a bit scared they'll say "Sure" - Deletes account.

But I'm definitely not putting another dime until they step up their sexual I uh mean customer relations with the paying community.

Edited by Dersidius
1 person likes this

Posted

Might as well release the full contet the same as korea in one patch if we keep getting this

"I want special treatment, Release my class or I quit"

Did Korea have ninja from start?

Did Korea have Blader / Plum from start?

Posted

Might as well release the full contet the same as korea in one patch if we keep getting this

"I want special treatment, Release my class or I quit"

Did Korea have ninja from start?

Did Korea have Blader / Plum from start?

Yes, actually KR DID HAVE Blader at start it was the first class

and KR had ninja before a lot of the classes released right now

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus christ this guy still makes videos
HE'S BEEN MAKING VIDEOS FOR A DECADE

[ptsd triggered]

That video is from 2008 lol

Posted

Title says it all, I'm pretty tilted about waiting till the un-announced release date to play my main class that's supposed to come out after Valencia patch (i.e caught up with KR).

Why should it be released?:

The class's framework is already done, the only (Known) reason why it's not being released is because the dev team doesn't want to release the class if they have to release a balance patch for it later.

Why is it a big deal?:

Although you can build things like gear ahead of time, ninjas are going to be so far beind in level and / or combat skill points. This isn't a case of the class being "new". It's not new, the class is well established in KR and came out even before some of the classes that we have released in NA to date. This class was simply "Left out" for the reason of saving work time.

The class was treated like the ugly step child for all those that intend to main it.

Let me hear the rage!

P.S This also includes the female counterpart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4

Posted

There have been riots since day one about plum/blader, about compensation, about baity wording, about server errors, about IP blocks, about expensive costumes, about lag, about pvp, about pve, and about other things. one more riot aint anything to right home about.

the one true riot we should be having is about ticket response times.

Posted

shaddap ya big baby

Posted

I've put in 500+ game hours already.. I'm a bit scared they'll say "Sure" - Deletes account.

But I'm definitely not putting another dime until they step up their sexual I uh mean customer relations with the paying community.

I get where you are coming from, I've grinded day and night to get my gear in shape for ninja release, and then they slap me with this rotten fish and no ninja in sight nor any eta. So I don't really care if they do delete if they're not going to release ninja I'll delete myself as I'm definetly not going to stick with Tamer, It stinks! Anyhow they should hand money back to the people they "fooled". Still waiting for a reply however. 1½ week response times, way to go! It seems they aren't delivering in any categories at this point.

Posted

Drink bleach or riot.

Posted

I get where you are coming from, I've grinded day and night to get my gear in shape for ninja release, and then they slap me with this rotten fish and no ninja in sight nor any eta. So I don't really care if they do delete if they're not going to release ninja I'll delete myself as I'm definetly not going to stick with Tamer, It stinks! Anyhow they should hand money back to the people they "fooled". Still waiting for a reply however. 1½ week response times, way to go! It seems they aren't delivering in any categories at this point.

It's certainly more fuel on the fire that is the ninja power of youth! 

Posted

Can't wait to play Ninja.. I've been waiting for so long to finally try this game, don't like the other classes that much D:

Posted

I played all the classes.. They're all boring. 

I now play Verdun and other games that i can have fun with while friends complain about me never going online

There have been riots since day one about plum/blader, about compensation, about baity wording, about server errors, about IP blocks, about expensive costumes, about lag, about pvp, about pve, and about other things. one more riot aint anything to right home about.

the one true riot we should be having is about ticket response times.

Never gonna happen they wont refund you your money.

moved to off topic. 

This is Class related not even off-topic.
Who the hell made you a volunteer moderator? you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

Posted

I now play Verdun and other games that i can have fun with while friends complain about me never going online

This is Class related not even off-topic.Who the hell made you a volunteer moderator? you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

They didn't even respond to me when I asked "why", cc'd the a CM to, I guess my question would've constituted as "customer support" and I should expect to wait another 2 weeks for a confirmation that they saw my message.

Posted

OH, you were looking for a cash refund? I was looking for a pearl refund. I already got mine.

Posted (edited)

OH, you were looking for a cash refund? I was looking for a pearl refund. I already got mine.

No mine was a litteral issue with the billing format being on the wrong currency giving i should be charged in the USD not Euros
Besides I already charged back on my paypal account.

Edited by StacyRect

Posted

This is Class related not even off-topic.Who the hell made you a volunteer moderator? you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

Wats Verdun?

I'm playing bots and soul rn but im always looking for a better gaem.

Posted

I want the ninja, I dotn mind what state he is in, broken, shit, no dmg. no defense. All I want is to start leveling it so Im not 5 months late on exp/SP.

Posted

Poor ninjas, they are in the minority...