• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What game to play until BDO launches?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I, like many, am in a BDO black hole right now and need something to do besides read forums and breathlessly await CBT2.   Does anyone have a suggestion on what game could be a good time killer over the next few months?

Posted

witcher 3 

Posted

BDO KR

Posted

Well lately I've been playing through Fallout 4 (taking a bit of a break for now though), I'm also playing Hearthstone , and Smite with my friends. I will also be playing Overwatch (Got an invite in the second wave) when the beta comes back online. Finally it seems I've gotten into the Paragon beta tests so I will also be playing that. In between those times I will be chugging away at school work and the X-Files.

Posted

BDO in RU, it is better than the Korean one, not much, but better.

Posted

BDO KR/RU/JP

I prefer KR because its the furthest ahead so you can see the newest features.

If you want to wait for BDO then maybe Blade and Soul? Though using a f2p account in that game is absolutely horrible lacking inventory slots. Plus its too themepark. I played the game for the story which wasn't too bad for an MMO but I've played better. The jump/glide and the combat is the only thing i like about the game. Literally end game you sit in a lobby waiting for dungeon or pvp match.

Posted

Hounds, and rainbow six siege

Posted

I'm currently playing LoL, Rainbow Six Siege and in 2 days will be playing Blade and Soul until BDO comes out.

I also just started playing Vindictus because it's somewhat pacifying my BDO desires in terms of combat.

Posted

I was playing GW2 and log in occasionally but man, it's a drag to get on now. Just kind of log in, walk around a bit, then log off. Until BDO, I guess I'll do real life things lol

Posted

Try SMITE , kinda funny game i dont like moba game dota lol etc.....but this one is a nice time killer !

Posted

I was playing GW2 and log in occasionally but man, it's a drag to get on now. Just kind of log in, walk around a bit, then log off. Until BDO, I guess I'll do real life things lol

I don't even do that anymore.

I am/was a WvW player.

Posted

1. BDO KR - To get know the most of the game that I can before NA launch. If I get too laggy or in maintenance then I will go to the ones mentioned below
2. A) Smite - Not your typical moba style top view game. It's a 3rd person multiplayer that offers many maps to PvP. It's good to give it a try!
    B) Blade and Soul - Starts January 19th (so I think)
3. GW2 - This one will be entering casually, but not so often as the others mentioned above.

Posted

If you want to be a space ninja you should play Warframe 

Posted

Assassins Creed Syndicate here :D

Posted

I've been mostly reading japanese visual novels and playing a bit of Survarium.

If you need a timewaster, play 7 Days to Die or Minecraft, dunno.

Posted

Will be playing Dragons Dogma for PC in 2 days, also JP Black Desert, and Blade and Soul.

Posted

Wildstar and Hearthstone

Posted (edited)

Minecraft, Modded Skyrim, Osu!, TF2, CS:GO, Savage Lands

Edited by Reigne Irkalla

Posted

Play BDO

Posted

Dark Souls I or II

Posted

right now playing Warlock : Exile

Waiting on X-COM 2 on Feb 5.