• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

49.999 quest should reward players with 1 liverto box per account

50 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe the 49.999 quest should reward new players with a liverto box, and it should only be allowed once per account (so if another alt is leveled to 50 it will not receive another box)

This should help new players and give them a sparkle of hope that they can "catch up", I am sure most people would agree.

Posted

This is absolutely stupid. Liverto is currently the main goal of most players and it would take the sense of achievement out of the game. If you didn't get a liverto, then suck it up and try again, that's how the game is.

3 people like this

Posted

This is absolutely stupid. Liverto is currently the main goal of most players and it would take the sense of achievement out of the game. If you didn't get a liverto, then suck it up and try again, that's how the game is.

Current goal of players it to get +15 liverto / zarka.  Multiple people running around with 3-10 liverto boxes in their account.

You say one liverto for a player that is starting the game is going to ruin your fun? Right.

Posted

Current goal of players it to get +15 liverto / zarka.  Multiple people running around with 3-10 liverto boxes in their account.

You say one liverto for a player that is starting the game is going to ruin your fun? Right.

It's not. I do not have a liverto yet, but am working towards it and spent already 20+ hours doing bosses and countless more scouting for them. It's part of the game, and you have to deal with it. Do you want to give Kzarka and Nouver once they reach level 55? And a few Battlefield / Black Spirit crystals?

Stop wanting everything to simply pop in your hands and work your way up, buddy.

Posted

Entitlement is a slippery slope.  You want a liverto, save 9-10mil and buy one.  Giving a fresh 50 a liverto is a waste since you'd naturally want to go yuria +15 or w/e you're recommended green item is as it is much cheaper to enchant effectively.  Players should discover what they want rather than being given the next best thing to best in slot.

Posted

I spend 2 days trying to get a liverto, all I had to do was win a bid on the market house... It wasn't a goal at all it was easy peasy RNG.  My suggestion would help this game greatly, you have yet to provide facts.

At the end of the day people are more interested in progressing their gear by "enchanting" than the actual method of obtaining the item.

Entitlement is a slippery slope.  You want a liverto, save 9-10mil and buy one.  Giving a fresh 50 a liverto is a waste since you'd naturally want to go yuria +15 or w/e you're recommended green item is as it is much cheaper to enchant effectively.  Players should discover what they want rather than being given the next best thing to best in slot.

Exactly, hence the limit of one per account.  People will get what they think they want but later they find out they don't like their class or whatever... so they end up farming the bosses or market place for the one they need.

Posted

Give people free Livertos, that's hilarious.
What's next? Hit 55 and get a free set of boss armor?
While we're at it, let's change the login reward to give you MoS, WEs and Ogre Rings. I mean, the true challenge is all about enchanting the item, right OP?

..Do you see how absolutely idiotic this is yet, OP?

Posted

I spend 2 days trying to get a liverto, all I had to do was win a bid on the market house... It wasn't a goal at all it was easy peasy RNG.  My suggestion would help this game greatly, you have yet to provide facts.

At the end of the day people are more interested in progressing their gear by "enchanting" than the actual method of obtaining the item.

Exactly, hence the limit of one per account.  People will get what they think they want but later they find out they don't like their class or whatever... so they end up farming the bosses or market place for the one they need.

How would your suggestion help the game at all? How would a fresh level 50 make the best out of a liverto anyway? It costs millions to get to +15, let alone to go to +20.

What facts do you want? You won a market bid? Yeah, you're just confirming my point, you want everything handed to you. Grind, have fun, explore instead of always finding the easy way out.

Posted

You are making it look as if they are getting a fully maxed liverto +15, which they are not.  It's just a reward to bring players into the "end game" of gear progression which by the way they sill have a ways to go.

Posted

You are making it look as if they are getting a fully maxed liverto +15, which they are not.  It's just a reward to bring players into the "end game" of gear progression which by the way they sill have a ways to go.

It is not a reward, it's a double edged sword. Even if it was implemented and did not take away any sense of achievement and deceive the thousands of players that actually worked for their livertos; new players would feel force to enhance it and struggle in the process. It is a pain to enhance.

Posted

How would your suggestion help the game at all? How would a fresh level 50 make the best out of a liverto anyway? It costs millions to get to +15, let alone to go to +20.

What facts do you want? You won a market bid? Yeah, you're just confirming my point, you want everything handed to you. Grind, have fun, explore instead of always finding the easy way out.

You claimed livertos were a goal, I shat on your logic... got mine by luck from market place, rip.  just like everyone else that gets their livertos off the market place.

Give people free Livertos, that's hilarious.
What's next? Hit 55 and get a free set of boss armor?
While we're at it, let's change the login reward to give you MoS, WEs and Ogre Rings. I mean, the true challenge is all about enchanting the item, right OP?

..Do you see how absolutely idiotic this is yet, OP?

Why do you put words in my mouth? Why would they gain boss armors at 55? that has nothing to do with the OP at all.

Just because you don't agree with the OP it doesn't give you the right to completely derail the ideology  of it, remain yourself from posting stupidity.

It is not a reward, it's a double edged sword. Even if it was implemented and did not take away any sense of achievement and deceive the thousands of players that actually worked for their livertos; new players would feel force to enhance it and struggle in the process. It is a pain to enhance.

DING DING DING DING, and what do they have to do in order to enchant that liverto? Oh that's correct.  They have to WORK FOR IT which is PROGRESSION. 

Posted (edited)

You claimed livertos were a goal, I shat on your logic... got mine by luck from market place, rip.  just like everyone else that gets their livertos off the market place.

It is a goal for many players. My guild, around 94 players, has about 80 of them actually trying to get that item and spending as much time as I do, even more, farming bosses. Is that fair to them to hand over Livertos like candies? I do not see how you shat on my logic, you actually gave me the confirmation; you're lazy.

Edited by Jeslea
typo

Posted

At least you are not a berserk you can actually play for get liverto

Posted

It is a goal for many players. My guild around 94 players, have about 80 of them actually trying to get that item and spending as much time as I do, even more, farming bosses. Is that fair to them to hand over Livertos like candies? I do not see how you shat on my logic, you actually gave me the confirmation; you're lazy.

Good joke, I am not lazy I am a realist

I also did world bosses when they spawned, and I never got a weapon because the gear only goes to the players that does the most damage, the players with the zarka and livertos.  90% of players are getting their liverto off market place from the players with +15 end game weapon farming the world bosses.

I worked and made money, and RNG gave me a liverto I still had to work for the money to pay off the item.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good joke, I am not lazy I am a realist

I also did world bosses when they spawned, and I never got a weapon because the gear only goes to the players that does the most damage, the players with the zarka and livertos.  90% of players are getting their liverto off market place from the players with +15 end game weapon farming the world bosses.

I worked and made money, and RNG gave me a liverto I still had to work for the money to pay off the item.

I call that idealism and not realism.

Worked and made money? You made 9m, a few hours of grinding/fishing, I do not call that working.

90% of players are getting the livertos off of the marketplace? Welp, bro, is there an amity game for liverto/kzarka? Players farmed for those, and giving everybody a liverto would deny the time they put into it. Sure they made 9m/u but it doesn't matter; everybody will have a liverto, and nobody will buy from them again.

I mean communism is fun and all until you actually think about it practically.

At least you are not a berserk you can actually play for get liverto

Aempf, the allegedly first player to get Kzarka was a Berzerker.

Posted

One liverto per account after the quest is completed doesn't affect you at all, you making it seem as if it's the end of the world just because YOU want to be the fool that goes to every world boss and does not get anything.  If 9m is nothing then why don't you buy it off the market place like everyone else?

I have 3 alts and all my friends have multiple characters as well.  One liverto will not hurt anybody when it's account locked and even then it's one per account.

Posted

One liverto per account after the quest is completed doesn't affect you at all, you making it seem as if it's the end of the world just because YOU want to be the fool that goes to every world boss and does not get anything.  If 9m is nothing then why don't you buy it off the market place like everyone else?

I have 3 alts and all my friends have multiple characters as well.  One liverto will not hurt anybody when it's account locked and even then it's one per account.

It's funny how I am the "one fool" even though everybody on this thread expressed their pessimism against your idea.

Most players don't have the time to build up two characters and gear them equally, buddy. Start thinking outside of your little box.

And anyway, you said catch up mechanic and this game has been there for two months. Not much to catch up if you think about what's to come.

Posted

It's funny how I am the "one fool" even though everybody on this thread expressed their pessimism against your idea.

Most players don't have the time to build up two characters and gear them equally, buddy. Start thinking outside of your little box.

And anyway, you said catch up mechanic and this game has been there for two months. Not much to catch up if you think about what's to come.

Almost as if your characters can't share the same armor, oh wait, you can.  God, can you at least try please?

Veteran players can 1-50 in a day or two, and if you are smart and you saved up your EXP scrolls you can do 1-55 in 2 days like some players did when the classes came out.

You have yet to answer to my previous questions besides the use of idiotic remarks.

Posted

Almost as if your characters can't share the same armor, oh wait, you can.  God, can you at least try please?

Veteran players can 1-50 in a day or two, and if you are smart and you saved up your EXP scrolls you can do 1-55 in 2 days like some players did when the classes came out.

You have yet to answer to my previous questions besides the use of idiotic remarks.

Everybody can go up to 50 in a day. But ... is that really what you call end game? What I call end game is full +15 and full accessories DUO or even TRI. Now, okay I agree, you can share your armor and accessories, but does that mean you will want to throw down about hundreds of millions to level up livertos for your alt when a 30m Yuria will do the trick, since they are ALTS? Now, we talk easily about thousands of millions with +20 out, so yeah, dude, good luck with that.

Why am I not buying it off the market place? Because I want to get it myself through my work and not simply rely on RNG and 9m to buy it off the market place. Some players value hard work and achievement. I have ADHD and the only way for me to feel like I have achieved something is to actually have done it, and not taken the easy path.

Posted

I mean, you try to make the case that 1 Liverto per account isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things but your original position is that it somehow closes the gear gap between the top and the bottom.  I don't believe it does.  If you can't afford to purchase a Liverto(not you specifically but a new player) then you can't enchant a Liverto which would more or less just make it a something to throw on the market.  Which does nothing outside flood the market with them.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Everybody can go up to 50 in a day. But ... is that really what you call end game? What I call end game is full +15 and full accessories DUO or even TRI. Now, okay I agree, you can share your armor and accessories, but does that mean you will want to throw down about hundreds of millions to level up livertos for your alt when a 30m Yuria will do the trick, since they are ALTS? Now, we talk easily about thousands of millions with +20 out, so yeah, dude, good luck with that.

Why am I not buying it off the market place? Because I want to get it myself through my work and not simply rely on RNG and 9m to buy it off the market place. Some players value hard work and achievement. I have ADHD and the only way for me to feel like I have achieved something is to actually have done it, and not taken the easy path.

Point proven, because YOU want to make it for YOURSELF as an achievement, that's fine.  Sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of players are buying their livertos because they have to.  You are trying to shove your own sense of self-actualization to other players based of your own personal experiences when you should be keeping them to yourself.

Noone is forcing you to open that liverto box after you complete the quest, which by the way is account bound (cannot sell on AH) and is only available once per account.

I breed my own horses and got myself 2 T7s, do I want EVERYONE in the game to put as many hours as I did taming and leveling horses instead of simply buying one off the horse market? NO, because that is my own self-actualization.

I mean, you try to make the case that 1 Liverto per account isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things but your original position is that it somehow closes the gear gap between the top and the bottom.  I don't believe it does.  If you can't afford to purchase a Liverto(not you specifically but a new player) then you can't enchant a Liverto which would more or less just make it a something to throw on the market.  Which does nothing outside flood the market with them.  

See above post, that "selling to market" has already been taken care of.

Quest item means quest reward means account bound, no selling to AH for profit.

Posted

I call that idealism and not realism.

Worked and made money? You made 9m, a few hours of grinding/fishing, I do not call that working.

90% of players are getting the livertos off of the marketplace? Welp, bro, is there an amity game for liverto/kzarka? Players farmed for those, and giving everybody a liverto would deny the time they put into it. Sure they made 9m/u but it doesn't matter; everybody will have a liverto, and nobody will buy from them again.

I mean communism is fun and all until you actually think about it practically.

Aempf, the allegedly first player to get Kzarka was a Berzerker.

I dont know what kzarka have to do with liverto now,just pick a bersek and see how funny is make wbs, expecially while looking ranged classes put 0 effort and will get more than you, struggling between bodyblock and  lagging boss attacks

Posted

See above post, that "selling to market" has already been taken care of.

Quest item means quest reward means account bound, no selling to AH for profit.

Gotcha, I hadn't read that.  

Posted

Point proven, because YOU want to make it for YOURSELF as an achievement, that's fine.  Sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of players are buying their livertos because they have to.  You are trying to shove your own sense of self-actualization to other players based of your own personal experiences when you should be keeping them to yourself.

Noone is forcing you to open that liverto box after you complete the quest, which by the way is account bound (cannot sell on AH) and is only available once per account.

I breed my own horses and got myself 2 T7s, do I want EVERYONE in the game to put as many hours as I did taming and leveling horses instead of simply buying one off the horse market? NO, because that is my own self-actualization.

Dude, your logic is deeply flawed and it isn't about self-actualization at all, but rather balance. Everybody is telling you that your idea is terrible for a lot of different reasons and yet you keep being butthurt and trying to shove it down our throats.

1. All of the new players getting a liverto would not be able to profit for it as they won't be able to enhance it. It would require them a lot of time using another weapon to get enough money to enhance it. And honestly, if you want to buy it on the marketplace, getting it is the easy part; enhancing it is when the challenge happens.
  2. Most players having already a Liverto would be pretty pissed about either the countless tries put into sniping one at the marketplace or the countless hours of farming to get it personally through a drop.
  3. There is not that much to catch up currently and giving away Livertos is purely unnecessary.
  4. Leveling =/= End Game. Try to go PvP as a level 60 character but with 50 AP and DP. We'll see how that goes.
  5. Liverto is a goal that some people strive for currently, and are actively trying to get. Actively handing out the weapon would certainly please some of them, but irritate others that will think to themselves; "all this time trying could have been time grinding".
  6. Handing out Livertos would divide the community between players having worked for the weapon, and players having gotten it via the quest. "Legitimate" vs "Illegitimate".

I dont know what kzarka have to do with liverto now,just pick a bersek and see how funny is make wbs, expecially while looking ranged classes put 0 effort and will get more than you, struggling between bodyblock and  lagging boss attacks

I was answering to our buddy up there that claimed that it was impossible to get drops as a Zerker. I mean yeah, all melee players are certainly god at this game and doing everything they can, that's just the game being mean to them. Swallow it up, and work, learn your class. Also, most of the players I've seen getting Livertos were actually melee (Sorceresses).

What is it with Western players taking everything for granted by thinking they are doing everything right?

1 person likes this

Posted

1. The only point is to be able to get a weapon which will be used to work as progression onward, yes they need to do relics and daily scrolls like we all did whats your point?

2. Most players that would get "pissed" could go into an alt level it to 50 and do the quest again, getting an account bound liverto weapon.  Okay?

3. Even if not it's not to catch up it still holds value as an account bound weapon that will help the players with their own progression.  They don't have to worry about sniping one off the AH or going to a world boss and not getting one due to lack of damage.

4. What does this have to do with the OP?

5. Liverto is your own personal goal as self actualization, quote your previous post for reference.  The majority of players want to progress, and progression starts after you get the item and begin doing the activities you need to farm the memory fragments, blackstones, etc.

6. Except that old players could easily get the account bound weapon going 1-50 with geared from main character, your point?

You are just a try hard that refuses to get things done quicker, easier for whatever personal reasons.  Sorry, but I am not that much of a ----- that is willing to tell everyone to stop buying Tier 6 and tier 7 horses since they have not tried as hard as I have in order to breed them.  Weeks of leveling and breeding for my progression, but I will not impose it to other players since everyone is allowed to play they want to play, with their own agendas and goals.

I believe it's called...

*drops the mic*