• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Edan] Warrior Only 1v1 Tournament! Who is the best?

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings all,

In an attempt to both determine the best Warrior v Warrior player on the server, while also helping spread Warrior knowledge to those in need, I would like to host a bracket tournament bringing all the best warriors on Edan together. Any and all can participate, but expect to fight people with high end gear. Don't come into the tournament on your level 50 expecting to do well. That being said here is the information regarding the tournaments. Depending on the success of this tournament I would also love to do others for all of the classes in the game. Also if there are any streamers who would like to take part in this whether it be fighting in the tournament or simply showing it off please let me know so I can plug in your twitch here.

Date: Sunday May 8th Starting at 11 am PST/2PM EST with no scheduled end time.(Varied based off of number of participants.) You will be REQUIRED to check in 30 minutes prior to start time.

Number of Participants: 50 (Subject to change based on popularity)

How the Tournament will work: The tournament will be a single elimination tournament with best of 3 except for the Semi finals, which will be best of 7. The brackets can be located here - http://challonge.com/Best_of_Edan

Rules:

- All Foods are available

- Use of Herbal Juices allowed

- Use of any healing pots/grain juices/eggs banned

- Use of any Potions/elixirs banned

- Use of any scripts/packet injectors obviously banned

- If you are determined to have too poor of a internet connection to participate you will be disqualified

I hope that many of you will be eager to participate and show your stuff, whether it be for fun, to represent yourself, or represent your guild!

Participants below please include in-game character name. If you wish to contact me in-game my character name is Lord_Titan

Current Participants:

- Lord_Titan

- Hacks https://www.twitch.tv/legendaryhackshttps://www.youtube.com/legendaryhacksbdo

- Guerrero https://www.twitch.tv/Miggey95 | https://www.youtube.com/Miggey95

- Griffeth https://www.twitch.tv/griffeth

- Yaegerr

- Planets

- Neekz

- Anthyny

- Brock_Harrison

- Zante

- AmicManzo

- BladeBoques Twitch.tv/BladeBoques

Edited by ITitan
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Char name: Planets

EDIT: Do I need to do anything special to be added to the list of participants? Looks like a few others were added, but I'm not up yet

Edited by InTraining10

Posted (edited)

I know where I'll be crashing with my guild

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage

Posted (edited)

Looks like I'll have to sit this one out, gotta work! Let's have more of these though!

-Orphen

Edited by Cam
Thing

Posted

Maybe next time Orphen. Thanks for the support though.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet my toaster on Planets.

Posted (edited)

I bet my toaster on Planets.

We shall see. Hopefully we can get even more participants!

Edited by ITitan

Posted

Sign me up, 

character: Neekz

family: Isonfire

Posted

Will play for Luls.

Warrior: Anthyny

Family: Mantodea

Posted

lets roll out the pain train

Char : Brock_Harrison

Family : Jynx_Knights

Posted

Glad to have you Brock!

Posted

Why would you schedule this on mothers day!?:P

Posted

Will this be recorded and uploaded to the YouTube?

Posted

Why would you schedule this on mothers day!?:P

Major oversight on my behalf, but since I'm unable to get ahold of some of the participants I cannot reschedule. Deeply sorry!

Will this be recorded and uploaded to the YouTube?

I personally will not be recording it. But if anyone else would like to record it and reap the benefits I would love to have them.

Posted

Fellow warrior checking in!  But i don't think I'll make the time range on time :\

family name: BruteStrength

IGN: AmicManzo

Posted

Tournament is getting closer! Sign ups are still open.

Posted (edited)

Greeting from EU to my fellow Warrior companions across the sea
If you have Kinto on your server and he participates you guys are all screwed anyways :P 

Edited by Triblex

Posted

I Approve of these message...Sarevok is pleased.

Posted

If you have Kinto on your server and he participates you guys are all screwed anyways :P 

He's on Edan server, and he's a good warrior, but I think there is competition in this tournament that's just as good, or better than he is. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's competing 

Posted

He's on Edan server, and he's a good warrior, but I think there is competition in this tournament that's just as good, or better than he is. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he's competing 

I've tried contacting him a couple times, but no reply. Fought with him pre-mediah though and although he is rather good, I do think there are some better players in this tourny than himself.

Posted

Hello! I am Blade Boques, I'll stream the event and enter it as well. Twitch.tv/BladeBoques

Posted (edited)

"Best warrior in Edan" selected from a group of random volunteers with absolutely no relation to who is actually the "best"

As for Kinto, he's not that great. He knows a lot from playing the game, but Jamrock works him over way too easy. Oneuproad's videos have been consistently higher quality in execution of combos and duels than his ever were.

Kinto is good for starting warriors, he's far from top of the line though.

Again, this thread is absurd to say that anyone is the "best" from it. Game is too new in NA/EU, there are too many outliers to track at the moment, and are version significantly differs and may continue to do so into valencia.

That and NA/EU are way better MMO players than KR, so using KR as the "Standard" would be foolish and misinformed.

How many top Asian players can you remember from WoW? Now how many top players were from NA/EU? If you say that there were more Asian players, or even close to it, you're either being dishonest or you're woefully misinformed.

Edited by Duke_Von_Sausage

Posted

"Best warrior in Edan" selected from a group of random volunteers with absolutely no relation to who is actually the "best"

As for Kinto, he's not that great. He knows a lot from playing the game, but Jamrock works him over way too easy. Oneuproad's videos have been consistently higher quality in execution of combos and duels than his ever were.

Kinto is good for starting warriors, he's far from top of the line though.

Again, this thread is absurd to say that anyone is the "best" from it. Game is too new in NA/EU, there are too many outliers to track at the moment, and are version significantly differs and may continue to do so into valencia.

That and NA/EU are way better MMO players than KR, so using KR as the "Standard" would be foolish and misinformed.

How many top Asian players can you remember from WoW? Now how many top players were from NA/EU? If you say that there were more Asian players, or even close to it, you're either being dishonest or you're woefully misinformed.

Like do you read your own comment ? 

You are a hypocrite talking about this tournament cant be right to decide whos the best and of course it isnt , but after that you go on and say that X guy is worse than Y guy cause of videos , like really kiddo ?

Get real for a minute cause just a month ago you were asking some dumb questions about warrios now suddenly you know whose better from ``videos`` .

If you`re not here to sign up then don`t ruin it for everyone else .

2 people like this

Posted

Please, record all fight and post somewhere for people who don't have them/are not at server :-)

Posted (edited)

Sign ups are close. Tournament will begin in roughly 1 1/2 hours! Hope you all tune in by either joining us in-game or tuning into one of the streams. 

Tournaments over, big thanks for everyone for coming out and hope we can get more fun events like this going on. e57095d4173781473212f23b302482ea.png

Edited by ITitan