• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New PM Diary Update ETA

140 posts in this topic

Posted

Such news, very w0w.

Posted

You have to admit, this title is nicer than the one I made for the CBT-2 Announcement.

Hey i'll take stuff like this over no news at all, silence is always the worst

Posted

Greetings,

I know many people are very excited to see the new PM Diary, I wanted to go ahead and make a post to let everyone know PM Belsazar is working on it, and has been for some time now.  Due to the size of this Diary it may run later than expected, by late I mean early next week, but I can confirm this edition is significantly larger than the previous ones and it will include full details about the Cash Shop. 

Personally I am just as excited as everyone here to read about the changes, and if you see other threads asking about this please direct them to this thread and let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

I Love the fact we are getting updates if there is delays its really appreciated, the only small issue i have is is that i did buy the Conquers just so i can play CBT2 i would LOVE if you can maybe persuade PM Belsazar to just slip that CBT2 date in even if its like a month away!  just need to know how many times i got to refresh the forums to find out! :)

Pleasee boss! ;)

Pink_Guy.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

tumblr_moisyhOcMl1so38sgo1_500.gif

Posted

"Read new pm diary update" Get excited

* Reads ETA* gets less excited

Posted

Only way to wait!

Han-Solo-Carbonite.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Greetings,

I know many people are very excited to see the new PM Diary, I wanted to go ahead and make a post to let everyone know PM Belsazar is working on it, and has been for some time now.  Due to the size of this Diary it may run later than expected, by late I mean early next week, but I can confirm this edition is significantly larger than the previous ones and it will include full details about the Cash Shop. 

Personally I am just as excited as everyone here to read about the changes, and if you see other threads asking about this please direct them to this thread and let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

Super excited for this! It would be awesome if PvP and megasserver related things are in there too.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the most important thing for me and my 2 friends (and many other people on the forums): when I say PvP I mean the power gap between gear, especially +15 - +20. If it's going to be the same as KR I doubt we'll even purchase the game.

If they mention that they already are, or plan on looking in to it I will buy the 100 pack in an instant.

Edited by DiZMeX
1 person likes this

Posted

Teeheehee :3 I like turtles :3 <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Just post the dates already...rest can come later!

Posted

Cant wait

Posted

Like many people here, I'm waiting to see what they say about the cash shop, pvp, and other things before I pull the trigger on pre-ordering. I hope we get the answers we want so i can finally feel good enough to buy. 

1 person likes this

Posted

These update posts teasing about update posts are killing me...with laughter!

Oh well, one more page to rapidly refresh.

Posted

@Zeeber you're right on point.

The delay may be understandable, however, if its delayed any more it won't do much but harm them; these "clever" posts can only get you so far. Also, I'm ready to spend the 100$ on the game if it shows potential for more than a cash-in scenario (which should be a lesson hard learned by even the most ambitious game companies). To me, an acceptable reason for any further delay would be to include one concrete answer to the main concerns that divide the community, not just focus heavily on how CBT 2 will play out. Don't get me wrong guys, I have high hopes for the company, and rarely have I experienced this much rapport given the feedback between developers and players. Let's just see what next week brings.

Posted

l have a better idea @CM_Jouska: GIEF GAME FOR PLAYZ! :>

Posted

Posted

Yea thank you very much ;) we w8 ...... Grrrrrr

wait.jpg

Sir could you please take your claws from the table?
you scratch it.

thanks, sincerly a bear friend

is there also a liiiiiiiiiittle detail on the CBT2 date? :)

Posted

Looking forward to it! :)

Posted

Finally an update! xD

tumblr_inline_nqhg7m31WV1qazf3y_500.gif.

Posted

Jouska when posting such threadsevilsmile_zps6d36acff.gif

a97Wj3K_460sv.mp4

Posted

At least we arent in the dark anymore ;o

1 person likes this

Posted

Huh?  We still don't know what features the game will have, what the cash shop will look like, when CBT2 will begin, what the launch date is, etc...

I guess you mean we are no longer in the dark as to when we will PROBABLY learn some of this in the next PM Diary?

Posted

Huh?  We still don't know what features the game will have, what the cash shop will look like, when CBT2 will begin, what the launch date is, etc...

I guess you mean we are no longer in the dark as to when we will PROBABLY learn some of this in the next PM Diary?

Exactly...

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/7983-list-of-the-most-hottest-and-missing-topics-in-few-words-dates-cash-shop-items-systems-server-types-etc/

Posted

For me , the most important thing is the Cash shop Content . So  take the time you want to write it but we don't want P2W surprise !

Thx See U 

4 people like this

Posted

Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing updates and even more so for CBT2 and game release!