• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Finally a game with no Spiders!

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Poor spiders, they kill flys and annoying moths for us, only to be repaid with a newspaper to the face Q_Q

Posted (edited)

xzkQbtH.jpg

Know your enemy!

spider.png

...know your enemy...

Edited by Aysnvaust
1 person likes this

Posted

When you hit a spider carrying babies at her back... Its a nightmare

1 person likes this

Posted

Poor spiders, they kill flys and annoying moths for us, only to be repaid with a newspaper to the face Q_Q

Maid Waifu~

jumping-spider-maid.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

can_we_be_friends.jpg

Koala-meme-kill-it-with-fire-22.thumb.jp

ALL OF MY NOPE.

Posted

I read this thread for a good minute before seeing pictures of the creepy crawlies and immediately scrolled down to post this comment to let you spider picture posters know that that is just evil!

Posted

I'm not as afraid of spiders as I use to be. As long as they respect my personal space, I'll respect theirs.

As for clowns, I've never met one in my life, so I don't really know.

I was scared of Santa as a kid, though. I was always afraid he'd tell me I'd been naughty that year...

Posted (edited)

After reading the 3 word story thread in off-topic, I surprised myself by realizing... there are NO spiders in Black Desert... I have seen crabs and other type small insects that are non-interactive but anything you can target, is humanoid or a 4 legged variety (cow/sheep/wolf/etc).

I personally hate spiders, and I always stay away from areas that have spiders. That's why I don't play ESO and I don't play Blade and Soul and I don't do quests in WoW where there are spiders.

I. Don't. Like. Them.

Best thread name ever.

But... there sadly are SOME spiders :P  Gladly the link doesn't have a picture so l don't ruin your day! See? l care!

Also here's a map ! http://i.imgur.com/rr7afYG.jpg 

Edited by Kelmore
1 person likes this

Posted

I have to hunt and round all stone spiders at Keplan mine. I been murdering this spidey for S and shitty rewards. S is achievement, you know.

Next when you reach 50s, I have to kill more of this in mediah north, big and small. some spit acid to make me high. gross. And Yes I have to kill thousands of them to get bloody S.

Soon my spiderphobia is gone. @TS, you must learn the force of killing spidey. Get use to it. Love it. Cheers Mate. 

Posted (edited)

can_we_be_friends.jpg

Ok, now that is freaky as -----.

I like many others suffer from arachnophobia, but in games it doesn't really bother me. IRL I run screaming like a 2 year old boy, that just stubbed his toe on the edge of his door.

Maid Waifu~

jumping-spider-maid.jpg

That is legit funny,

Edited by Bloodedge

Posted (edited)

After reading the 3 word story thread in off-topic, I surprised myself by realizing... there are NO spiders in Black Desert... I have seen crabs and other type small insects that are non-interactive but anything you can target, is humanoid or a 4 legged variety (cow/sheep/wolf/etc).

I personally hate spiders, and I always stay away from areas that have spiders. That's why I don't play ESO and I don't play Blade and Soul and I don't do quests in WoW where there are spiders.

I. Don't. Like. Them.

I'm horrified by spiders IRL. I shreik like a banshee when one is near me. Games not so much unless it is pulled off the creepy crawly factor to over 9000.

Oddly enough most of these spider pics are adorable too. So now I'm adding a video to the mix.

Those noises lol. Have fun sleeping guys...

https://youtu.be/aNHK565cVe8?t=92

Edited by Ainrehtea
1 person likes this

Posted

Brown-recluse-coin-jpg.jpg

This is legitimately the only spider I'm truly terrified of. Looks a lot like your average house spider, except its bite is NECROTIC...and if you don't go to the hospital in time, you can literally lose a limb as it simply dies and rots. Like flesh-eating disease. Brown Recluse, otherwise known as the Hobo Spider...cuz it's literally everywhere thanks to hitching rides to new places.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is legitimately the only spider I'm truly terrified of. Looks a lot like your average house spider, except its bite is NECROTIC...and if you don't go to the hospital in time, you can literally lose a limb as it simply dies and rots. Like flesh-eating disease. Brown Recluse, otherwise known as the Hobo Spider...cuz it's literally everywhere thanks to hitching rides to new places.

simpsons-fire.gif 

Posted

Posted

those eyes are cute but its body forces me to kill it... it's so scary D:

and the big fangs clack together making a large cracklign sound...... i am very disturbed of you Mr.Spider.

can_we_be_friends.jpg

now that is scary as hell

Posted

...black spirit turns into a spider at endgame!

Posted (edited)

simpsons-fire.gif 

Hair spray is more effective.  Nothing more thera peutic than knowing your enemy is immobilized and at your mercy.

Edited by Reigne Irkalla
broken word filter
1 person likes this

Posted

Hair spray is more effective.  Nothing more thera peutic than knowing your enemy is immobilized and at your mercy.

I love the way you think.. Hairspray it is! then

Posted

And glue is great if you have an ant problem :) clean up is soooo easy - let glue dry, then peel! 

Posted

Add a lighter and hit the upgrade button.

And glue is great if you have an ant problem :) clean up is soooo easy - let glue dry, then peel! 

Geez, that's brutal. xDD

Posted

Add a lighter and hit the upgrade button.

Geez, that's brutal. xDD

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Posted

I get tired of seeing spiders in games. I don't care for them and in areas where there are spiders I tend to blow through those areas and get onto playing other areas of games.

Posted

Brown-recluse-coin-jpg.jpg

the medical way of treating it can be just as disturbing from the absorbing gauze and the damn huge crater the spider left behind.... I have seen many people bitten by this and the after math.. Man thought it was from a bob cat he hunted and killed that bit him,ended up being a spider.

Posted

spider.png

...know your enemy...

This is worth a Thousand likes. rofl

Posted

There are no spiders in black desert.

There are ROCK spiders, RUIN spiders, and other variations, but not the INSECT type.