• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Miss_Bulgaria Eden NA, Player death threat list.

107 posts in this topic

Posted

The picture speaks for itself, while streaming many names are mentioned with intentions listed to kill, and or encourage suicide.  This toxic player is a child of pure cancerous salt..

rageylol.png

5 people like this

Posted

I am apart of krownation and I feel threatened please do something about this border line nut.

Posted

Who cares? You're just giving him the attention he wants.

1 person likes this

Posted

Literally.

4 people like this

Posted

MissBulgaria of the Eden server is a total wack-job. Seriously making death-threats over his stream regularly against people that kill him in game. To be perfectly honest this dude needs a serious reality check and removed from the game.

8 people like this

Posted

Are people not reporting his stream? I haven't watched him because I think BDO is a boring stream game. Sounds like a not so great dude. 

Posted

MissBulgaria of the Eden server is a total wack-job. Seriously making death-threats over his stream regularly against people that kill him in game. To be perfectly honest this dude needs a serious reality check and removed from the game.

Yeah I noticed this too but didn't think much of it, but I guess it appears to be a problem. This should be stopped.

Posted (edited)

Are people not reporting his stream? I haven't watched him because I think BDO is a boring stream game. Sounds like a not so great dude. 

His stream was pretty fun! He went from taking 4 minutes killing a single AFK fisher to apparently hours of being camped by two guilds while cussing and crying about vaping and some other dumb things.

Also just because he deserved this.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/beatsbumpin-20160416810995

^Volume warning because his mic is crap

Edited by Snowie
2 people like this

Posted

His stream was pretty fun! He went from taking 4 minutes killing a single AFK fisher to apparently hours of being camped by two guilds while cussing and crying about vaping and some other dumb things.

Also just because he deserved this.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/beatsbumpin-20160416810995

^Volume warning because his mic is crap

That clip is all well and good but when you create a list like the picture above and show it on stream. That is taking it a little to far.

Posted

If someone is making death threats over a stream you need to let the stream site know, since it would be on their servers that it would have occurred. If it doesn't happen ingame there probably isn't much Daum can do about it, unless we're going to start having them police all the social media and guild websites too.

Posted

Working as intended no? Obviously karma means shit when you get morons like that.

Posted

I'd be pissed at the world too if I looked like Bert from seasme street in human form.

11 people like this

Posted

That clip is all well and good but when you create a list like the picture above and show it on stream. That is taking it a little to far.

Oh! Don't take it as me defending him or anything. He's a bit more than the average a**hole. I just don't know why anyone would watch his stream. After like 10 minutes, we have white knights camping him and its just annoying crying from then on.

Hopefully he'll be banned on Twitch and BDO.

Posted

While I agree he's a stain on the community, you really should have just forwarded this to the proper parties like @CM_Jouska instead of posting this here. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'd be pissed at the world too if I looked like Bert from seasme street in human form.

Also, is that a sword collection in the background?

That guy ain't jokin' around, yo.

Edited by Che

Posted

If he actually does that on stream, that's bannable by Twitch. But people have to report it.

Posted

695260193304565575.jpg

Is this some sort of advertisement to gather more views for this guy!!!

Really this guy been posting in reddit before nonstop to gather some views.

Posted

sounds like OP is scared of his death threats.

Posted

Lol so true.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only time I watched his stream he got banned from chatting on his own page and his ingame chat was like this only this for about 2 hours until he rage quit and go offline.

baka.thumb.jpg.eba6134c1ca7106b9a8858c68

Posted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3

Posted

MissBulgaria is the real mvp tbh

u guys are so ridiculously salty cus of one player, reminds me of a certain guild on my server

2 people like this

Posted

sounds like OP is scared of his death threats.

I am scared!  I can't even feel my toes I'm so scared.

Posted

Oh! Don't take it as me defending him or anything. He's a bit more than the average a**hole. I just don't know why anyone would watch his stream. After like 10 minutes, we have white knights camping him and its just annoying crying from then on.

Hopefully he'll be banned on Twitch and BDO.

not sure what the kid expected though when becoming a bandit. Only ruined the game for himself

1 person likes this

Posted

MissBulgaria is the real mvp tbh

u guys are so ridiculously salty cus of one player, reminds me of a certain guild on my server

i dont think people are salty, we just find it funny on how salty HE IS look at the notes on the notepad xD

1 person likes this