• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't even get the Conqueror's pack but this news makes me happy :D  Good work!

33 people like this

Posted

Let's hope this will make them happy.  I don't have the conqueror package but I always see a lot of people complaining about their fake T5 horse.

Posted

I didn't even get the Conqueror's pack but this news makes me happy :D  Good work!

Same here.  Glad to see it was still being discussed behind the scenes.  :)

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you! Truly excited, happy and thrilled. Thank you! Here I come pearl shop!

Posted (edited)

One small question @CM_Jouska

The people who requested the horse care about breeding. There are few who also care about the current horse level which people worked so hard to achieve. Please provide some insight if we loose the horse level of the current T5 pre-order horse or not.

@Emperor_Kush We won't touch the initial T5 preorder horse you've received. - @CM_Tytyes

Edited by Emperor_Kush
Updated with answer
3 people like this

Posted

Wow this is amazing, thanks!! :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wow, they are getting better at this customer relations thing - although a bit slow they certainly pulled it off in the end

oh yeah - another $30 worth of pearls will be on my account tonight

Edited by Scathson
7 people like this

Posted

@Emperor_Kush We won't touch the initial T5 preorder horse you've received.

34 people like this

Posted (edited)

I needed more T5 females, this is a very welcome decision :D

@CM_Tytyes is it FOR SURE an actual T5 horse this time?

Edited by Kurve
4 people like this

Posted

Faith restored.

Please pass my respect to the devs who took this seriously, and a thankyou to the GM and CM's who had to bear with the players fustration.

19 people like this

Posted

Thank You.

2 people like this

Posted

@Emperor_Kush We won't touch the initial T5 preorder horse you've received.

Well this response restored my faith in Daum EU and community managers. Thank you!!!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice to see some compensation. Side Note: Can we please get a faster spawning zaka? 32-44 hours pains me greatly.

Edited by Projudgement

Posted (edited)

Just so we are clear : are we talking of a T5 female who will ACTUALLY count as a T5 for breeding purpose ? Or another T5 horse that will count as well as a T3 like the first one ? @CM_Jouska

Another thing : I'd like to know if you're gonna allow us to 'exchange' our initial T5 horses ? (meaning : using them for an instant breeding and have them disappear). Because so far we're stucked with it so we have to 'hide' it in an abandoned ranch.

Edited by Yros
5 people like this

Posted

Wow this is great thanks! Faith in Daum has been restored.

Posted

The big question is, does this T5 female breed like an actual T5 female ? or are there some hidden shenanigans at play making it a T2 or something again ? 

@CM_Jouska

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just so we are clear : are we talking of a T5 female who will ACTUALLY count as a T5 for breeding purpose ? Or another T5 horse that will count as well as a T3 like the first one ? @CM_Jouska

Another thing : I'd like to know if you're gonna allow us to 'exchange' our initial T5 horses ? (meaning : using them for an instant breeding and have them disappear). Because so far we're stucked with it so we have to 'hide' it in an abandoned ranch.

According to @CM_Tytyes, Daum EU is going to keep the current pre-order horse as is. No changes to the current horse as i understand. Hence no exchange.

Edited by Emperor_Kush

Posted

OMG!!! Thank you very much :x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is amazing guys. Really. This is what I wanted you guys to do a long time ago, but I wasn't expecting females or reset coupons. That really took it up a notch or two and I'm really glad to see you didn't stop with the initial "resolution".

The last two weeks or so you guys have really stepped up your game and I'm glad to watch you develop!

Edited by Luciferia
3 people like this

Posted

I'm guessing it's a normal T5 with no fancy shmancy name that came with the conqueror's pack.  (I didn't preorder)

Posted

Some faith in Daum CS restored. Willing to use cash shop again now. Thank you.

Posted

The big question is, does this T5 female breed like an actual T5 female ? or are there some hidden shenanigans at play making it a T2 or something again ? 

@CM_Jouska

I am taking them at their word that this is a true t5, but you can bet you daisy bottom that we will be sharing our results with joy and exuberance. Titled, thank you for caring, listening and taking action!

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

There have been many concerns with the Pre-Order Horse not living up to the standard of other Tier 5 horses. We heard you and made a point to forward your Global message to the Developers hoping to find a solution once and for all .  After multiple discussion we have reached the decision that the best way to handle this matter will be to issue new horses to Conqueror Package Owners.

We would like to apologize for the delay, as it took quite some time from both sides to understand what could be done and how big of an impact this situation had. The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

We also would like to apologize for the lack of details regarding the pre-order horses contained in our packages.

On May 6th every Conqueror Package Owner will receive one Tier 5 Female Horse as well as a Breeding Reset Coupon for Female Horses.  As many of you probably know female horses are significantly more rare than males, so we have chosen to provide a female to make up for lost time. We will offer this through the coupon system to redeem, this will be found on your account page.

Again, we apologize for the delay in this conclusion and appreciate your patience.

-The BDO Team

Even though there are some big issues in the game imo it's really good to know Daum listens and is doing things in our best interest. Thank you Daum :)

Posted

Thank you! This is wonderful news! :)