• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Heavenly!! :x 

Posted

I dont' know why I bother with you people.

PAY TO WIN:  YOU PAY MONEY FOR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE IN ANY OTHER FASHION THAT PROVIDES AN IN-GAME BENEFITS.

OUTFITS:  P2W
BREED RESETS: P2W
COSTUMES: P2W

No matter HOW MINOR these effects may be, even if its more convenient, it's P2W

Having the Venia training out fit makes me train horses SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than anyone else that does not have it.  That is an advantage that I PAID FOR and will admit I feel dirty for BUYING AN ADVANTAGE.

Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is p2w, even if doesn't meet your definition of p2w.

I resetted a horse, so I could breed twice, now I win everything because no one can keep up with me fast horse!

Posted

Faith restored , good job guys

Posted

I dont' know why I bother with you people.

PAY TO WIN:  YOU PAY MONEY FOR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE IN ANY OTHER FASHION THAT PROVIDES AN IN-GAME BENEFITS.

OUTFITS:  P2W
BREED RESETS: P2W
COSTUMES: P2W

No matter HOW MINOR these effects may be, even if its more convenient, it's P2W

Having the Venia training out fit makes me train horses SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than anyone else that does not have it.  That is an advantage that I PAID FOR and will admit I feel dirty for BUYING AN ADVANTAGE.

Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is p2w, even if doesn't meet your definition of p2w.

2016-05-03_1678652125.thumb.JPG.1c80abf5

I know brah, im a god amonst men, my wizards wearing red horse outfit, clearly im a god now.

You are stupid if you think resetting your horses breed count is pay 2 win, at no point is a tier 1000000000 gonna beat anyone. Theres only 1 definition of p2w, and that is an item that will literary make the buyer own the game. As for the breeding count, all it does is give 1 more chance to breed the freaking horse. If Daum say everyone only gets 1 male and 1 female per character, then yes its p2w because theres no way for players to get another horse. 

The term p2w is being used my folks here so loosely that its lost its value LOL. First the luck of underwears, then the ghillie suit, then the horse trainer lol, now horse breeding reset (an item since day 1). Whats nexts? dyes? "Dyes are p2w because I cant look fabolous!!!"

Posted

Oh yea 2nd T7 incoming.

Posted

Wow you guys are awesome. Really jelly I didn´t buy the Conqueror Package now lol xD

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

There have been many concerns with the Pre-Order Horse not living up to the standard of other Tier 5 horses. We heard you and made a point to forward your Global message to the Developers hoping to find a solution once and for all .  After multiple discussion we have reached the decision that the best way to handle this matter will be to issue new horses to Conqueror Package Owners.

We would like to apologize for the delay, as it took quite some time from both sides to understand what could be done and how big of an impact this situation had. The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

We also would like to apologize for the lack of details regarding the pre-order horses contained in our packages.

On May 6th every Conqueror Package Owner will receive one Tier 5 Female Horse as well as a Breeding Reset Coupon for Female Horses.  As many of you probably know female horses are significantly more rare than males, so we have chosen to provide a female to make up for lost time. We will offer this through the coupon system to redeem, this will be found on your account page.

Again, we apologize for the delay in this conclusion and appreciate your patience.

-The BDO Team

glad to see a responsible GM team

Wished they behaved like this in all cases as the more serious xp /ranging event

Posted

TY!

raw

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

There have been many concerns with the Pre-Order Horse not living up to the standard of other Tier 5 horses. We heard you and made a point to forward your Global message to the Developers hoping to find a solution once and for all .  After multiple discussion we have reached the decision that the best way to handle this matter will be to issue new horses to Conqueror Package Owners.

We would like to apologize for the delay, as it took quite some time from both sides to understand what could be done and how big of an impact this situation had. The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

We also would like to apologize for the lack of details regarding the pre-order horses contained in our packages.

On May 6th every Conqueror Package Owner will receive one Tier 5 Female Horse as well as a Breeding Reset Coupon for Female Horses.  As many of you probably know female horses are significantly more rare than males, so we have chosen to provide a female to make up for lost time. We will offer this through the coupon system to redeem, this will be found on your account page.

Again, we apologize for the delay in this conclusion and appreciate your patience.

-The BDO Team

TY, Good work!, now we need to find something else for you to fix xD

Edited by prymortal

Posted

This sounds great.

So correct me if im wrong here.

But we will keep the "broken" T5 male we got and we will get a new "fully working" T5 female.

But breeding those 2 (at lvl 30) will still just give a new T3 anyway..?

Posted

Thank you so much, restored my faith. <3  

Posted

Really happy with this response.

Thank you for taking notice

Posted

Just curious if it is going to be the same as last time, will we possibly be able to choose which server the horse goes too? I own a conquers pack. 

Posted

Just curious if it is going to be the same as last time, will we possibly be able to choose which server the horse goes too? I own a conquers pack. 

They said its going to be claimed via the account page and therefore I fully expect you can choose the server again where its going to be send to

Posted

I Hope they don't give us the same, because many many People would get the Pure Black T7 by pairing both

Posted

They said its going to be claimed via the account page and therefore I fully expect you can choose the server again where its going to be send to

I assumed that to be honest. Just wanted to try and get it confirmed :)

I Hope they don't give us the same, because many many People would get the Pure Black T7 by pairing both

Sorry I didn't mean same horse. I meant the redeeming option. Where we can send the horse too server wise. I would actually prefer a different coat colour. Should have made that more clear. 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

-The BDO Team

Oh wow, thank you so much! :D

Posted

And where is  somethink for Explorer's Package  preorders  ?  

Ty

Same problem here, no quest given by Wocester !

Her and the short Villager (dwarf?) with the crush on the Kanna <Material Vendor> Naga friend elf lady were the only people in Glish that responded. The Dwarf doesn't really care and replies with "Sorry, I'm not interested in religious stuff, I might think differently if Kanna approves, though...", "I respect the artwork of Kanna. Beautiful isn't it?" I don't think that he is talking about the naga stuff :P

Posted

This sounds great.

So correct me if im wrong here.

But we will keep the "broken" T5 male we got and we will get a new "fully working" T5 female.

But breeding those 2 (at lvl 30) will still just give a new T3 anyway..?

Yes so I highly recommend  not breeding those 2. 

Posted

Well played

Posted (edited)

wooooo, free horse!!

Now add stable slot expansions to the cash shop so i can expand my heidel stable... >.>

I'm 10/7 full in heidel and its annoying me.

P.s, Velia is also full. Calpheon is full too. All other stables are full... e.e

Edited by Casper

Posted

I'm really grateful thank you for this solution :)

Posted

Never understood why you gived us a "broken" Tier5, happy to see you are making up to us ^^

Posted

Thanks. I'd like to thank all the supporters that believed that customer feedback can work. Stay salty all you non-believers out there.

3 people like this

Posted

Hi, Could I ask if we are getting a T5 female horse to replace a T5 male horse or are we able to keep the male one too ? thx :)