• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, Could I ask if we are getting a T5 female horse to replace a T5 male horse or are we able to keep the male one too ? thx :) 

@Emperor_Kush We won't touch the initial T5 preorder horse you've received.

here ya go :) page 1.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

There have been many concerns with the Pre-Order Horse not living up to the standard of other Tier 5 horses. We heard you and made a point to forward your Global message to the Developers hoping to find a solution once and for all .  After multiple discussion we have reached the decision that the best way to handle this matter will be to issue new horses to Conqueror Package Owners.

We would like to apologize for the delay, as it took quite some time from both sides to understand what could be done and how big of an impact this situation had. The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

We also would like to apologize for the lack of details regarding the pre-order horses contained in our packages.

On May 6th every Conqueror Package Owner will receive one Tier 5 Female Horse as well as a Breeding Reset Coupon for Female Horses.  As many of you probably know female horses are significantly more rare than males, so we have chosen to provide a female to make up for lost time. We will offer this through the coupon system to redeem, this will be found on your account page.

Again, we apologize for the delay in this conclusion and appreciate your patience.

-The BDO Team

Thats great, but also a big let down for me. ive been training up 2 female tier 5's ready to breed and another female wont get me anywhere. I will take your gift regardless. Thank you.

Posted

Thank you!

Posted

I never got the conq package but thought it was really outrageous when I found-out about the horse. Glad they're finally doing something about it! Only shame is that it came so late, as now T5's are pretty common on the market. 

Posted (edited)

Thats great, but also a big let down for me. ive been training up 2 female tier 5's ready to breed and another female wont get me anywhere. I will take your gift regardless. Thank you.

you also are getting a reset for a female so you can breed one of your 2 females twice. save the other or sell it for big profit. The bottom line is this is everything they promised us especially if they give us the all black female. It really is the best solution and the reset solves the people that paid to reset the male.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

This is wonderful news and I am grateful for this outcome. Keep up the good work!

Posted

yay atlast i can breed my t5 male o..o

Posted (edited)

Just give them a couple of Tier 10 F/M horses and be done with it.

Actually make that eleven, that way prorders reign supreme!

Edited by CruleD

Posted

I wasn't affected by this at all since I didn't buy the Conqueror's pack but I want to congratulate all you future T5 female owners and especially Daum for the good vibes this response has created.

Posted (edited)

Are you -----ing serious...? I've spent 100s of dollars to make that t5 horse to learn insta accel, drift and other skills...

And I have to find out it wasn't even a real t5 horse?

Are you also gonna refund 5 skill training coupons and 40 or so of skill change coupon??

I bet no

You guys keep screwing up every shits. 

I'm one the person who's character was unwantedly transfered to different server cause of your serendia channel ----- up. 

I remember you guys did nothing special to help us.

You really should fix what's given to us first. Make those fake t5 horses a real ones, And give us another t5 for the apology. 

Edited by StellaYuri

Posted

Thank you for the update. Much appreciated. I did purchase the Conqueror's pack, but have yet to even ride the flippin' donkey. Right now running everywhere, but know this horse will be waiting...

Good job Everyone!  :D

you also are getting a reset for a female so you can breed one of your 2 females twice. save the other or sell it for big profit. The bottom line is this is everything they promised us especially if they give us the all black female. It really is the best solution and the reset solves the people that paid to reset the male.

Are the T5 horses account bound?

Posted

Are the T5 horses account bound?

Server bound. All your alts can use it on the same server.

Posted

Server bound. All your alts can use it on the same server.

Thank you. :)  Take care...

Posted

Let's not have a repeat of our last "Compensation".  Which included you guys promising Mystery Dyes, Horse Exp Scrolls, and various other Cash Shop items worth around $15 USD, and then giving us 5 Serendia Specials and 5 GM Apologies.  I swear if half of us don't get our horse, and you guys give us like 5 GM apology and some more Serendia Specials, I will lose my shit.

Posted

Let's not have a repeat of our last "Compensation".  Which included you guys promising Mystery Dyes, Horse Exp Scrolls, and various other Cash Shop items worth around $15 USD, and then giving us 5 Serendia Specials and 5 GM Apologies.  I swear if half of us don't get our horse, and you guys give us like 5 GM apology and some more Serendia Specials, I will lose my shit.

I dont see this being an issue as they have a list of all the conq pack people. So it's not hard when they do a 100 percent on account page.

Posted

I breed my own T7 without that junk horse now everyone gets a free jumpstart on breeding? What is my compensation going to be I don't need another T5 Female horse in my stables?

Posted

Are you -----ing serious...? I've spent 100s of dollars to make that t5 horse to learn insta accel, drift and other skills...

And I have to find out it wasn't even a real t5 horse?

Are you also gonna refund 5 skill training coupons and 40 or so of skill change coupon??

If you were happy enough to use skill change coupons on the pre-order horse which you spent time leveling and riding why does it matter? You have the base stats of a T5 and more health. Evidently nothing was negative enough to clue you in that there were some issues with this horse (mainly missing inventory, breeding attempt, one skill) when using and leveling your pre-order horse all this time so why are you whining now? People do not typically throw a lot of money into skill changes to 'breed' and the inferior breeding (not a T5) is the main reason we are likely seeing the T5 female but...... nice attempt at trying to milk more from the situation. lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

I did not know there was a conquers pack , the choices i had were travellers pack and explorers pack, were do you get the conquers pack from.

Posted

I did not know there was a conquers pack , the choices i had were travellers pack and explorers pack, were do you get the conquers pack from.

You don't get it. (You could before launch)

I breed my own T7 without that junk horse now everyone gets a free jumpstart on breeding? What is my compensation going to be I don't need another T5 Female horse in my stables?

Not "everyone gets the T5 horse, just those who bought the 100$ pack (with the suppoosed T5)

Posted

Those who pre-ordered closer to launch missed the opportunity to get the Conquerors package... the good news is you also missed all the failures attached to that package. 

I'm with the other guy who spent 100's of dollars upgrading their mount... that system seems pretty broken when you can use over 40 horse skill retraining's and still not get the skill you were hoping for. Nice work on the cash grab. 

Posted

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

No one forced you to walk, you had a free donkey.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for resolving this issue.

Posted

Thanks!

I always felt bad for DAUM and company over the technical issues. Most of those issues were apparently due to unexpected popularity.

This one had actually bothered me a little. The 'horse power' didn't really actually matter to my game, but I feel much better doing business with someone when there's an honest best effort being put forth.

Guessing our CMs here were probably the ones convincing the decision makers to make things right. If so they deserve some credit for fighting for us.

1 person likes this

Posted

No one forced you to walk, you had a free donkey.

He also trained his stam faster. He has no idea what pay to win means. If they start selling weapon/armor

stones that work 100% of the time, or items that let you upgrade jewelry with no chance for failure, then you can 

crying about pay to win. 

Posted

You don't get it. (You could before launch)

Not "everyone gets the T5 horse, just those who bought the 100$ pack (with the suppoosed T5)

Hmmm! Ya I have the conqueror's pack.