• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you so much. Makes me so happy to know y'all care.

Hugs! <3

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

There have been many concerns with the Pre-Order Horse not living up to the standard of other Tier 5 horses. We heard you and made a point to forward your Global message to the Developers hoping to find a solution once and for all .  After multiple discussion we have reached the decision that the best way to handle this matter will be to issue new horses to Conqueror Package Owners.

We would like to apologize for the delay, as it took quite some time from both sides to understand what could be done and how big of an impact this situation had. The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

We also would like to apologize for the lack of details regarding the pre-order horses contained in our packages.

On May 6th every Conqueror Package Owner will receive one Tier 5 Female Horse as well as a Breeding Reset Coupon for Female Horses.  As many of you probably know female horses are significantly more rare than males, so we have chosen to provide a female to make up for lost time. We will offer this through the coupon system to redeem, this will be found on your account page.

Again, we apologize for the delay in this conclusion and appreciate your patience.

-The BDO Team

As a huge fan of finding, capturing and breeding horses Think Daum is showing their willingness to help the players and this is a great offering!

However, I feel left out here as a Person that bought 2 accounts (one for my spouse)   We both just got basic T3 horses, no females.  and no Breed reset kit at all.

Could you please extend this offer to give a Female (T3, or T5) depending on package purchased and 1 reset coupon.    

These people with the T5 horses most like already used them, bread them and made money from then..... now you're giving them a chance again.

Please PM me about these options,  I'd love to see some perks come to the not aw wealthy player

Michael

Posted

As a huge fan of finding, capturing and breeding horses Think Daum is showing their willingness to help the players and this is a great offering!

However, I feel left out here as a Person that bought 2 accounts (one for my spouse)   We both just got basic T3 horses, no females.  and no Breed reset kit at all.

Could you please extend this offer to give a Female (T3, or T5) depending on package purchased and 1 reset coupon.    

These people with the T5 horses most like already used them, bread them and made money from then..... now you're giving them a chance again.

Please PM me about these options,  I'd love to see some perks come to the not aw wealthy player

Michael

the t3 horse from your pack was a normal  horse with 2 breeds and that just bred like a t3. Our t5 horse  had only one breed (even after resetting) and  it bred like a t3 instead of a t5. That's why we get this t5 female  now to make up for it. It also had only one inventory slot etc  it wasn't a normal t5 but a gimped one wich  wasn't specified  anywhere.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Michael

Incorrect

People lost money(ingame as well as actuall cash) as well as time by breeding with their Tier5ConqMale, which why there is a compensation coming our way.

Edit:
That is like, buying ingriends for a cake and baking it yourself because its 4/5 cheaper than buying that same cake from a bakery.
After having spend time baking the cake you however find out that you didnt only spend 3h(~several days up to weeks to get a Tier4/5 Female) making it but the result is also 3/5(you got a tier3 Horse from breeding ConqHorse instead of Tier5/4/6) lesser in size than the cake you could have gotten from the bakery,
 which is not what was promised on the package you bought.

Edited by Entenfachfrau

Posted (edited)

didn't get an actual tier 3 horse either but really doesnt matter since tier 3 are so common. great news tho for those who supported by buying conq's pack. lets make some tier seven's. good luck to everyone one.

Edited by ProEra47
1 person likes this

Posted

Michael

The reason for this is the Tier 5 Conquer horse only had 1 breed, and wasn't a real tier 5 as advertised...Can't be sold or exchanged even.  The tier 3 you got on the lower end package was a true tier 3...2 breeds for Male/1 for female and could be exchanged and sold also...

The tier 5 conquer horse even breed as a lower tier horse, and only had 1 breed...and we can't make money off them...it can't be sold or exchanged.  They are just correcting the issue they screwed up in the beginning.  I would gladly give you my POS tier 5 Conquer horse if I could all I can do with it is delete it.

didn't get an actual tier 3 horse either but really doesnt matter since tier 3 are so common. great news tho for those who supported by buying conq's pack. lets make some tier seven's. good luck to everyone one.

so your saying the explorer pack tier 3 horse isn't a true tier 3 now?  

Posted

Finally will have a female with the right colour count to breed with my other males for shot at that lovely black T7 horse! <3

Posted

Very happy to hear this, well done to all the CM's involved Daum and PA.

Now, with 31 horses in my stables, need to find somewhere to claim this horse :)

Posted

Thanks

good news!!!

Posted

I seldom log on these forums, but today I felt compelled to express my thanks to the awesome team at Daum Games! My friends and I appreciate the work you do and the passion you put into Black Desert and its community!

Posted

Michael

What are you talking about? The people who bought the explorer's pack had no issue with their horses at all. I would know this because not only did someone sell theirs to me, but I know several players who had that pack as well and I can tell you that their T3 horse was normal. They received a male that had a normal 2 breed count and bred like a true T3.

On the other hand...us who bought the conqueror's addition (and extra $50) got essentially a deceptive and fake T5 horse. It is a male horse that breeds like a T2 or T3 and not actually like a T5 (I would know because I used its breed already with another T2 and came out with a T4...), and with a further slap to the face it only had ONE breed and one inventory slot.

So you are wrong, no one who had the conqueror's pack made any money from the horses we were cheated out of, because they were not true tier 5 horses.This isn't about us "getting a chance again," its about us being fairly acknowledged and compensated for an earlier deception that they were not upfront about. The people with explorer's packages do not need to be compensated in any shape or form because they essentially got what they were promised and what they paid for; sure they did not receive females, but I think they are giving females now as in a way of apology.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The reason for this is the Tier 5 Conquer horse only had 1 breed, and wasn't a real tier 5 as advertised...Can't be sold or exchanged even.  The tier 3 you got on the lower end package was a true tier 3...2 breeds for Male/1 for female and could be exchanged and sold also...

The tier 5 conquer horse even breed as a lower tier horse, and only had 1 breed...and we can't make money off them...it can't be sold or exchanged.  They are just correcting the issue they screwed up in the beginning.  I would gladly give you my POS tier 5 Conquer horse if I could all I can do with it is delete it.

so your saying the explorer pack tier 3 horse isn't a true tier 3 now?  

It absolutely was. It is breed in game constantly. T3A I'm on one right now level 24.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

Thanks Daum! Sucks for those that suffered through breeding from T1 all the way to whatever Tier they're at now cuz the rest of use get a free T5 and have an easier/shorter time frame to breed T6 horses :D. Conqueror's package has now paid off!

Posted

This is how customer service should work. As a person who bought a conqueror's pack and also have poured some extra money in for dye's and so on. I now feel confident to continue purchasing again.

Thank you for ameliorating the situation and making things right.

Posted

Wooohoooo This is really great news.  Thank you!!!!   

Posted

As a conqueror customer, I am super happy about this news.  DAUM IS AMAZING!! Faith restored :)

Posted

I'd like to request a male T5 instead, because thanks to RNG I have already have four T5 females and no males to breed them with. :'(

Posted

Thank you Daum, this is pretty awesome of you, faith restored!

Posted

I'd like to request a male T5 instead, because thanks to RNG I have already have four T5 females and no males to breed them with. :'(

You lucky... :(

Posted

I wasn't expecting anything like this, so this will be cool. When I found out the T5 we had wasn't worth breeding I gave him to an alt and forgot he existed, poor guy. xD

I didn't want to spend 30 hours training a horse that wasn't worth the time.

Posted

I don't even mind my T5 Male I got, but I ain't gonna complain. Thanks a lot!

Posted

Good buisness decision bringing hope to those who wait that their problem might take some time but will be resolved and compensatet for the lost time.

Posted

Michael

No. It's for conqueror's package purchasers.

Posted

Bloody fantastic news... I can breed my t5 male with my new t5 female.... Netflix and chill time, Netflix and chill..... 

Posted

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

Qb0otzK.gif

4 people like this