• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

It absolutely was. It is breed in game constantly. T3A I'm on one right now level 24.

so what is the proof that your Tier 3 (T3A) is different from all the other Tier 3 horses in the game? I see nothing in the "Breeders" thread that this horse is different.  The horse you got could be sold....the horse you got could be exchanged....the horse you got could be breed 2 times, and appears to breed as a Tier 3 horse, which it is supposed too since it is labeled and sold as a Tier 3 horse.

What testing has made you come to the conclusion that the Tier 3 preorder horse isn't a Tier 3?

Posted

Thank you for caring, listening! And taking action! (On May 6th i get what i have pay for)

And I've got such a long way to go
To make it to the border of M.. Mediah
So I'll ride like the wind
Ride like the wind

YoY

Posted

wow! Of course I welcome the news about the T5 horse but I'm even happier that Daum actually listened to its customer base and acted responsibly.  This game has real staying power and if Daum, the CM's and the devs continue to engage their base, this will be a rewarding experience for all.  Well done, Daum!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

so what is the proof that your Tier 3 (T3A) is different from all the other Tier 3 horses in the game? I see nothing in the "Breeders" thread that this horse is different.  The horse you got could be sold....the horse you got could be exchanged....the horse you got could be breed 2 times, and appears to breed as a Tier 3 horse, which it is supposed too since it is labeled and sold as a Tier 3 horse.

What testing has made you come to the conclusion that the Tier 3 preorder horse isn't a Tier 3?

Yes and T3 horse has 2 inventory slots.... 

Thanks for this solution to fix the "T5" horse problem.

Edited by PapyRockNrom

Posted

I don't even have a Conqueror's Pack, but I would like to say thank you for the carry through!

I have enjoyed seeing how involved the GMs are!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is a good resolution, makes me want to buy pearls to keep Daum/Pearl Abyss in business.

Thanks!

Edited by Hater
Didn't even finish my sentence lmao.

Posted

Thank you, Daum :) Even if I complain when I see something wrong, I also say it when I see something good. This was a nice move on your part, and I can assure you that it -the will to fix a wrong- has made me more willing to invest money in the game.

Posted

I do not like P2win.  I do not like B2P or F2P.  What is the best way to solve people complaining about people paying to win?  Make it equal around the board.  Get ride of cash shops except for vanity items such as costumes or pets without stats.  People complained about subs back when subs made everything you got be something you earned in-game.  So here comes F2P.  Now people complain about that.  Games have to make money.  To do this, they need to entice people to spend RL money.  Is there a better way?  I would gladly pay $15 a month to support a game I enjoy.  Heck, going to a movie theater costs a lot more than that and does not equal near the hours of entertainment.  Basically, if you don't want to help a game, which is a business, make money to keep providing new content, then it will fail.  P2W?  I don't think so.  Pay for a boost in XP, etc, -- perhaps, but people can offset that by forking out their own cash, thus supporting the game, or putting in more play time.

I bought the conq pack to support the game and because I wanted the horse, costume, and pets and it sounded like a good deal.  Then I decided keeping track of the horse was too much trouble so it spends most of its time at the stable.  My breath increased very quickly.  I do not breed horses.  But if people forked out $100 to enjoy a game others pay nothing for, I can't fault them for wanting the horse that was advertised. 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dont look at me I am saying that it is. It matches the bred one in every way. To be clear i'm not on the side of the whoever posted about the T3 that was in travelers. The travelers horse was The T3A in every way.

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

I breed my own T7 without that junk horse now everyone gets a free jumpstart on breeding? What is my compensation going to be I don't need another T5 Female horse in my stables?

It's not a jump start. It's just the people getting the T5 horse they were promised after over 2 months of waiting.

I Hope they don't give us the same, because many many People would get the Pure Black T7 by pairing both

It will most likely be the same color, but considering the first t5 we were given bred as a t3, getting a t7 is impossible. The highest outcome of a t3/t5 breed is a t6. http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=3&ml=30&md=0&ft=5&fl=30&fd=0&h1m=0&h2m=0&mcl=1&fcl=1&xpt=500

Posted

I'm not a conqueror, I bought the 50€ one, but I'm deeply and truly happy with this decision. This is true customer care!

Posted

It's not a jump start. It's just the people getting the T5 horse they were promised after over 2 months of waiting.

It will most likely be the same color, but considering the first t5 we were given bred as a t3, getting a t7 is impossible. The highest outcome of a t3/t5 breed is a t6. http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=3&ml=30&md=0&ft=5&fl=30&fd=0&h1m=0&h2m=0&mcl=1&fcl=1&xpt=500

Well i am not going to breed it with the first conq horse^^

Posted

Figured Id post this, but checked the data files after patch and the horse now has a base grade of 455 as opposed to 200. 455 would be base value for t5 female. So not sure why they went changing that value though since they giving new horse? But guess it works out even better for those who didn't breed yet?

Posted

Thank you Daum Games.

This is the first time I feel like a company listens to the feedback, and cares about the players.
It's awesome.

Posted (edited)

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

we also paid way more than you did, couldn't even get in to play, a lot of us, we got a horse that was junk and worse than the T3 horse, and the game has been out long enough so that everyone has had a chance to get a T5 horse.  I've bred and sold 2.  The fact is that we didn't get what we were told we were getting.  False advertising is just that.  Next time, maybe you'll pay 100.00 for a game.  Not to mention that most of us didn't even get our conqueror items until after everyone else had theirs.

Edited by Terre
2 people like this

Posted

This gives me great faith that this company will continue to deliver a solid experience to us users. Thank you Daum, for your concern with living up to our expectations. This makes me feel good about the premiums i have paid for the cash items in this game.

Posted

Fantastic news! This speaks to honor and integrity on behalf of Daum. Thank you to the CM's as well.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Didnt get the coupon... 

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Didnt get the coupon... 

i think you can claim them tomorrow and it won't show up until then. I can't find anything about that horse by my account as well so I hope it shows up tomorrow. 

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Didnt get the coupon... 

The post says we get them on May 6 in the account management page.

Posted

Yea i totaly lost track of what date it was, figured it was at the time of the patch...

Posted

So, as someone who's not bred a single horse - whats the best thing to do with this t5 female... 

I'm guessing breeding it with the orig conq male is a bad idea?

Posted

finally some good response from cs

Posted

So, as someone who's not bred a single horse - whats the best thing to do with this t5 female... 

I'm guessing breeding it with the orig conq male is a bad idea?

Sell it.

Posted

Sell it.

Nah, Might as well make good use of its breeding capabilities.