• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Just so we are clear : are we talking of a T5 female who will ACTUALLY count as a T5 for breeding purpose ? Or another T5 horse that will count as well as a T3 like the first one ? @CM_Jouska

Another thing : I'd like to know if you're gonna allow us to 'exchange' our initial T5 horses ? (meaning : using them for an instant breeding and have them disappear). Because so far we're stucked with it so we have to 'hide' it in an abandoned ranch.

Delete it...

Be grateful for once. Jeez.

Posted

So, as someone who's not bred a single horse - whats the best thing to do with this t5 female... 

I'm guessing breeding it with the orig conq male is a bad idea?

Definitely do not breed with conq horse. If you have a t5/6/7 I'd ride this afk to 15 (one night) and then sell it for cash money (silver). Asuming you are not going to breed yourself. Why level you ask: Sale value is mainly based on skills if you level to 15 which is before the levels get tough, you will likely get at least 1 skill that will put it in the million plus range and it will sell quick.

If you dont have a T5 keep it if you like the look

If you Want a T6 look for a male T5 on market and buy it. Make sure both are 29 and breed them use the female reset, breed them again, exchange them. You will likely get 3 T6's but are increadibly unlucky if you get 3 t5 females. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I will keep mine and ride her forever.

tbh i didnt know this was a thing.

I rarely come to the forums since launch.

Edited by Haemosu

Posted

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

horse to start with? we got it 4 days after headstart

better horse? ya, promised t5, but we recived t3...

who forced you to walk everywhere? 10k silver for horse 2much?

1 person likes this

Posted

I recently just got into horse taming/breeding, got myself a couple tier 4's and 5's but definetly need females. Thanks alot :D

1 person likes this

Posted

A female ? Male would have done ... You ... What with how its quite difficult and time consuming to get a female.

Posted

Anyone know which T5 breed we get?

Posted

Can't sleep :c it's Friday and it isn't here yet

Posted

Can't sleep :c it's Friday and it isn't here yet

We will most likely get it when they get in the office later.

Posted (edited)

2:54 AM UTC May 6, 2016...

No horse on account page yet!

Edited by Meeso

Posted

where is my damn horse!! xD

Posted

This is great news cause I wasted  a reset on the other horse since I didn't know it was a tier 3 in breeding.

Posted

Yeah, I think a good number of people did. I wonder when it's supposed to be handed to people's accounts. 

Posted

This is so ironic since I was just explaining to my friend why I felt my Conq T5 was a waste, LOL. Can't waaiiiittt!

Posted

No horse on account page yet!

Posted

This is so ironic since I was just explaining to my friend why I felt my Conq T5 was a waste, LOL. Can't waaiiiittt!

The whole community knew it was a waste

Posted

where is my pony :(

Posted

pony pls :P

Posted

already got mine

Posted

already got mine

i smell troll

Posted

i smell troll

I totally agree.

He got me all excited for nothing!

Posted

I totally agree.

He got me all excited for nothing!

lol, I checked too. I am excited! 

I should be sleeping!

Posted

Im conqueror and just got nothing

Posted

Its 10am calm down...

Posted

its not there yet. Patience it should appear today :)