• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you very much.

Posted

I was happy with my T5 since it got drift and instant acceleration anyway. Thanks for the extra horse though. 

Posted

Thx a lot!!!! Great news :D

Posted

Well this response restored my faith in Daum EU and community managers. Thank you!!!

O_o

that.... was a compliment... from the Emperor!?

*screenshots for later proof that this happened*

1 person likes this

Posted

Well people can stop posting about it now. I see this as a great solution. Female too so gg.

Posted

Wish i didnt miss the preorder for conquerers lol

Posted

Thank you for taking this back to the devs and working out a resolution. I appreciate the effort and that you voiced the concerns of your community to them.

Posted

I don't think I'm going out on a limb when I say Daum and Pearl Abyss are among the more responsive developers to their players, despite the absolutely toxic voice that some if you have in these forums. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, I'll be damned.

Good on you, Daum.  Faith restored a bit, and actually renews my interest in getting logged into the game and doing stuff again.  Might even have to buy a few pearls in the future.

....I just hope this new horse actually breeds as a Tier 5.  I'm going to have to keep an eye on the breeding results thread to see what people are getting before I gamble one of my real horses on mating with it.

Edited by Verz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm purposely not affect by this, but this compromise should have been done ages ago. The purpose of getting the Conqueror package was to get a head start in breeding. I am sure everyone that had the conqueror package probably already got their Tier 6/7 horse by now. This definitely does not compensate for "lost time." It's also quite fairly easy to get a Tier 5 horse and even a Tier 6 horse on the horse market. As for the female reset coupon, well... at least that's something for paying $100 for the conqueror package. Maybe they should sweeten the deal and give them a Tier 5 level 30. 

It feels like they purposely made all the Tier 5 horse breed like a Tier 3 when everyone got their Conqueror package because the Game Masters were scare that there may be too many horses at Tier 5 and 6 at the very start of the game, which is finally now after seeing quite a few breeder now listing higher tier horses on the market, it is now safe to give away those Tier 5 female horses away. *secret plan all along*

Edited by Chiuy

Posted

Mang, i need some sausage 

i got like 4 female horses waiting to level up already lol (t3,t4,t5) -_-

I do like that you guys actually voiced our disappointment to PA

@CM_Jouska

Posted (edited)

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

Edited by Blythe90
1 person likes this

Posted

Before I get my hopes up, will this be a T5 horse with all of the stamina, base skills and inventory slots of a bred T5?  With the breeding potential of any other T5 horse? (Except the conqueror's pack one)

2 people like this

Posted

Shared with a few sites. Even reactivated my original mmorpg stead of my new one, just to make it a senior person post, lol.

Posted

Thanks! Can really use a t5 female. :)

Posted (edited)

Is it going to be a regular Tier5 Female Horse which

- can learn Tier5 Skills (e.g. sidestep)?
- breeds like Tier5 Female Horse?
- has Tier5 Horse stats (e.g. no increased Health/ no lower Stamina)?
- has two inventory slots?
- can be exchanged and sold?
- does not have hidden stats like 'higher chance to learn skills in wichever way'?
- can be acquired ingame by breeding and does not differ in any way from the ingame- breed- equivalent? 

(I hope i covered all of the points -_-'')

Edited by Entenfachfrau
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

Seems it was not the final decision. However i'm very happy about this new final decision :)
Will the new Tier 5 Horse breed like a true Tier 5 one for sure?

Edited by Novre
1 person likes this

Posted

Much better solution, though it's a shame it took so many players not backing down to get the wheels moving.

1 person likes this

Posted

Much better solution, though it's a shame it took so many players not backing down to get the wheels moving.

I care not about the battle, but the victory is what I will remember. :)

Posted

After multiple discussion we have reached the decision that the best way to handle this matter will be to issue new horses to Conqueror Package Owners.

We would like to apologize for the delay, as it took quite some time from both sides to understand what could be done and how big of an impact this situation had. The whys and wherefores are sometimes obvious for some, but final decision still needs time to be thought through.

We also would like to apologize for the lack of details regarding the pre-order horses contained in our packages.

-The BDO Team

I didn't buy the Conq package but this is welcome news. +1 on this, even if it took you guys some time to realize word of mouth, bad or good, still rules the day.

Posted

Thank you for listening and doing something about it! For me it is not about the horse, but the care this shows you have for your community.

Posted

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Thank you so much Jouska!! As someone who has been following this topic for quite some time, I can say that I am extremely happy with this result! Once again, I am very impressed by your choice to listen to the community with the concerns we have!

Thank you thank you! <3

Posted

Is this a dream?

tumblr_mh78sc0GTP1rmtenjo1_500.gif

Posted

Thanks for making the right decision on this matter and showing us that you actually respect the customer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, now THAT is a good resolution.