• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

drift and insta accel so far (lvl 22)

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

Im getting sick of crybabies like you too. I had the horse from start on but didnt use it - as most people didnt because it is A DISADVANTAGE if you use your horse early on, as you dont level your stamina level which is needed so much.

The horse we got was just shit, most people deleted it / throw it away or didnt use it as a caught T3 or bred T4 horse is way better.

Also you really should learn what PAY TO WIN means and what this  term means in the world of onlinegaming. Play games that are p2w and you will learn it urself - Like 4 story for example, where you can upgrade your weapons like in this game - BUT - they get destroyed on fail for good - only way to protect weapon to be deleted is a CASHSHOP item, which makes the game unplayable without PAYING for the game. If you have to run 12 hours in a circle with your horse or only 10 hours is just a small time bonus which is called pay for convenience - if even - same with combat xp ... instead of 5h grinding you need 5h and 10 minutes OMGGGG that pay to win bonus ... Srsly what is wrong with you?

Also you could have bought a horse pretty early on for like 5000 silver ... that was perhaps 10% slower than the "T5" we got before and leveled ~10 times as fast because it wasnt labeled as T5 .. which made it WAY FASTER up to a point where you leveld the T5 horse to 20+ which took like forever (~40h circle time without auto loop as this got implemented later into the game).

Increased Knowledge chance is from 5% to ~7.5% which both is total crap and makes no real difference on the long run - Also you get this Goggles for free when playing a certain amount of time .. so get your facts straight.

Weight and Inventory increase is only convenience and doesnt make you stronger than someone without this - which again is no pay to win because you cant win anything over someone else with a bigger inventory

Posted

Well , they prefer to give us the real t5 that we paid for instead of being denounced for fraud, seems legit.

Posted

Got Hind Kick:(

I'll take hind kick anyday. I got caution! That's the worst skill ever!

Posted

REALLY u dint have A WORST HORSE TO GIVE US??? lot of time waiting for this -----ing shit.

You were promised a T5 horse, but turned out to get a T3 one in disguise.

Then you got a T5 female horse, in addition to a female horse breeding reset.

And you still complain?

Woah....

There's just nothing satisfying some people...

4 people like this

Posted

Quick back was my first skill..... maybe she will get the skill I REALLY want, fingers crossed still waiting :P

Posted

Receiving this news after a hospital stay has been.. AWESOME!

I don't want to go down the "fanboy" route here, but the support and response that you guys have been returning to us players has raised the bar of resolution expection across all games.  Well done, and I say that as a gamer of many decades.  There are few games over the years that people will refer back to as a reference.. BDO will be one that people say.. "now BDO.. that was customer support and resolution at its finest."

Respect and thanks.

Posted

Receiving this news after a hospital stay has been.. AWESOME!

I don't want to go down the "fanboy" route here, but the support and response that you guys have been returning to us players has raised the bar of resolution expection across all games.  Well done, and I say that as a gamer of many decades.  There are few games over the years that people will refer back to as a reference.. BDO will be one that people say.. "now BDO.. that was customer support and resolution at its finest."

Respect and thanks.

sry but no ... this resolution took over a month and only came after some people started a legal action class suit .... so no definitely not a good customer support or care ... its more saving their arses

Posted

sry but no ... this resolution took over a month and only came after some people started a legal action class suit .... so no definitely not a good customer support or care ... its more saving their arses

Perhaps you should take a look back over all the various compensations and issue resolutions that have been extended and then put that into perspective with past games (whatever number that is), that you have played.

BDO has done an exceedingly good job with their support, across all spectrums... that is a fact.

Posted

Again ... no

Just because they tried to screw people on ever possible corner, doesnt make them a good company when fixxing them, after thousands of people started to rage.

Bugged pet -> we had the pre order pet for over a month until they finally fixxed that it has a) no skill b) only 6 seconds pick up rate rather than 4

5 x GM blessing 1 for not being able to play 2 games in a row - some people even couldnt log in for 4+ days -> rather low compensation ... more or less just to get the cry to a minimum

Pre Order Scam -> A big Announcement that you can buy pre order to get a headstart and hidden in the forums the answer, that this pre order you buy only gives you headstart if you bought it before 28th february .... nothing to see about this on the actual advertisment, which led thousands of people into buying it and not getting a headstart at all

Scam Horse -> we all know about this

Loyalty Weight only giving 5 LT instead of 50 LT -> still no argument to this after like 2 months

Pre Order Furniture only showing as cosmetics in the Account Overview, where you could collect them, not mentioning anything about the Furniture Set Bonus / Single Piece effects, which again made many costumers very unhappy, because they used their 10 furniture wrong / couldnt get a hand on the set effects / didnt even know such effects exist

This are just the bigger ones ... there are many small scams, many people dont even realize but if you take them all together it is SOOOO much and yeah i play close to every new MMO on the market and there where a few companies that where worse, but not much

Posted

i didnt get new horse. not in account page either.

so what now? 

Posted

I bred my lvl 28 conq T5 with new T5 compensation female, and I got T5 male.

After both female and new male are high level I'l reset female and breed them together and see what I get.

Hopefully not T5 or less again.

You do realize you're technically breeding a T5 and a T3..? At max levels you're just as likely to get a t4 from them as a T6. You might want to check out the breeding calculator. The first t5 we got was a t3 in disguise (kinda the whole reason for this post). I wouldn't breed them with each other if your goal is to get a t6.

Posted

Good <3

Posted

OMG My free T3 horse is so crap, can I have a free upgrade too?

Or is the T3 a real T3?

Posted

Both the t5's they gave me are crap and need to be taken out back and shot. Breed them and got another t5, bought the resets and got a t6 that is currently level 24 with shit skills and for some reason they decided to screw us and not let us exchange the horses so now I'm stuck with them.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska I see my horse in the account page but every time i try to claim it, i get the maintenance page.. Please help and thank you in advanced

EDIT: Put in Support ticket last night, and got it resolved, thank you. 

Edited by Exittium

Posted

Me too .. 

@CM_Jouska  -> I go to my Account page, it says....  "Conqueror Pack Horse Compensation AVAILABLE "

But then I just get linked to a page and all it says is ...

"Dear Players, We will perform a maintenance as follows. Date: – 17/6 2016 10:00 - 17:00 UTC"

Soooo  ...  Wheres my Horse ? I need to start leveling it. 

Posted

I just checked my account profile on the main website and found this.. came here for an explanation.

I didn't think Daum would do this.

Better late than never, I guess, so thank you.

Posted

Just tried the claim button it doesn't deliver in game?