• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes! This makes me happy, I was very disappointed to find out that our T5s were pretty much T3s :D Thanks!

Posted

Woohoo, my post made front page news. BDO is now in the front page of MMORPG for this awesome news!

Posted

Wow that's actually a great move! Thank you for fixing this and the compensation is very good. I just hope that the coupons will show up without too many hiccups. Just make sure that, if there's a legitimate problem with them, it'll be fixed for everyone. :3

Posted

Thank you so much!

Posted

@CM_Jouska I know dealing with so much feedback (and probably a bunch of it negative) on the forums but I wanted to thank you guys, both the CM's and Daum. You gusy don't have an easy job an sometimes the forums can be a nasty place but the work you guys do is greatly appreciated!

1 person likes this

Posted

I care not about the battle, but the victory is what I will remember. :)

I find both to be of value, as each shows us in part the character of those we are dealing with. like now we know they are capable of doing proper compensation due to this resolution, but we also learned through the battle that the only way to get our publishers to listen is to fight them tooth and nail until we create a big enough stink that they feel they have to make good on it. And all that over something as minor as a horse. Imagine prompting change on something that could actually affect their income. 

Either way its good we've finally come to a proper close to this whole horse debacle, hopefully this has been a learning experience for all parties involved. 

Posted

T5F with reset is great. But are these new T5s going to have the same crappy T3 stats?

Posted

wow - epic news thank you!

Posted

It is great news indeed, but what about the levels lost ? it is actually a lot of time.

Posted

I have to take my hat off and applaud Daum and PA for putting this right.  This is great news....thank you!

Posted

This is great! :) I'm really happy about that.

Posted (edited)

greatful for this.  After mating my t5 from conq package TWICE at level 30 (and the other was also t5 lvl 30), and not getting anything but a t5.... I agree with the rest that it was not living up to the t5 potential. 

edited.

Edited by Corsix

Posted

oooo! I'm excited! .. the only thing that could make this better is if we were able to choose what our horse looked like..... :3

Posted (edited)

What will happen with the one we already have? Or will it just get replaced?

on the first page CM_T said they won't touch our old mounts :) 

@Emperor_Kush We won't touch the initial T5 preorder horse you've received.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

greatful for this.  After mating my t5 from conq package TWICE at level 30 (and the other was also t5 lvl 30), and not getting anything but a t5.... I agree with the rest that it was not living up to the t5 potential. 

What will happen with the one we already have? Or will it just get replaced?

I'm assuming you get to keep the one you already have,.. as they said the replacement will be available through the coupon redeeming. 

Posted

Very cool

Posted

The one we currently have, if bred with the new one, will the offspring give lower stats, or will the offspring be a normal result of 2 T5s?

Posted

Should have just given the female t5 and not the breeding reset.

But what do I care.  I have five t6 females.  Enjoy your horse.

Posted

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

Costumes in game and crystals/food/elixirs can match/exceed those outfits, there are flares for ghillie suits, inv/weight increases can be gained with loyalty in-game in addition to the shop just for simply logging in, and the earrings are near useless (I bought them with conqueror pearls) as it is still entirely RNG - I've gained C rank while A+/S hunting 12 times in a row before with them equipped.

I'm not a fan of p2w just as much as anyone else isn't. This game is in no way p2w. Play2win maybe, but there is a bigger advantage in game being able to play 14+ hrs a day then to drop a few 100 bucks on it.

3 people like this

Posted

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

It's not a hard concept to understand that people paid more then you and expect to get what they paid for. This game isn't even p2w. Like you've stated, you can do everything entirely without convenience items. So what are you on about? Upset that people who paid for a product and didn't receive said product are now being justly compensated for something they should have gotten originally? Or that you didn't spend the money to be one of those people?

I will never understand how someone else spending money on their gameplay affects yours.

8 people like this

Posted

Very much appreciated.

Posted

The one we currently have, if bred with the new one, will the offspring give lower stats, or will the offspring be a normal result of 2 T5s?

Given that part of the problem with the current horse seems to have been in the breeding, I would probably not be eager to use it with the new one.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This seems like it will go a long way in soothing the bad feelings people had towards their expensive pre-order. Good job.

Edited by Calsi

Posted

This game isn't even p2w. 

I cannot get a ghillie suit, which brings a big advantage in OWPvP, through in game means.

p2w.

I swear, people need to learn the definition of p2w, even if it's for something completely minor

Pay to Win:  The only way to acquire something in-game, no matter how trivial, is to purchase with real money is pay to win.

Posted

It's not a hard concept to understand that people paid more then you and expect to get what they paid for. This game isn't even p2w. Like you've stated, you can do everything entirely without convenience items. So what are you on about? Upset that people who paid for a product and didn't receive said product are now being justly compensated for something they should have gotten originally? Or that you didn't spend the money to be one of those people?

I will never understand how someone else spending money on their gameplay affects yours.

He's just mad, sistah.

I find it best to do my best to ignore people like him.

2 people like this