• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks so much! Great news!

1 person likes this

Posted

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ VICTORY RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Posted

Posted

Thank you!

Posted

That's good news, thank you !

Posted

I cannot get a ghillie suit, which brings a big advantage in OWPvP, through in game means.

p2w.

I swear, people need to learn the definition of p2w, even if it's for something completely minor

Pay to Win:  The only way to acquire something in-game, no matter how trivial, is to purchase with real money is pay to win.

To you. I have a ghillie and rarely use it. The glowing bright red negates a lot of the effects. The name slain by or forcefully slaughtered negates it's effects because I can just go, hunt them down, and ----- them that way. You can hover over you minimap and get their name as well. There will be flares eventually. It's not really that big of a deal. Having extra weight you can acquire in game, or slots in inventory, or things of that nature are just convenience. You can do everything in game without making one purchase other then the initial game purchase. Therefore, it's not pay to win. Honestly, the ghillie suit is the very least of the problems in BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome news! Thank you for the compensation. It was a lot more than I expected.

Posted

To you. I have a ghillie and rarely use it. The glowing bright red negates a lot of the effects. The name slain by or forcefully slaughtered negates it's effects because I can just go, hunt them down, and ----- them that way. You can hover over you minimap and get their name as well. There will be flares eventually. It's not really that big of a deal. Having extra weight you can acquire in game, or slots in inventory, or things of that nature are just convenience. You can do everything in game without making one purchase other then the initial game purchase. Therefore, it's not pay to win. Honestly, the ghillie suit is the very least of the problems in BDO.

You miss my point completely.

I cannot acquire the ghillie suit.  Which takes my name off, which gives an IN-GAME advantage, no matter HOW SMALL, without paying REAL MONEY.

It's p2w.

It's OBJECTIVELY p2w.

SUBJECTIVELY, I do not care, as the person who has +15 gear is gonna wreck my shit regardless if they have the suit or not.

Posted

I cannot acquire the ghillie suit.  Which takes my name off, which gives an IN-GAME advantage, no matter HOW SMALL, without paying REAL MONEY.

It's p2w.

It's OBJECTIVELY p2w.

SUBJECTIVELY, I do not care, as the person who has +15 gear is gonna wreck my shit regardless if they have the suit or not.

Sigh. You OBJECTIVELY DO NOT have any clue what P2W means. 

3 people like this

Posted

Daum can I pay $50 to upgrade my $49.99 pack to Conqueror's so I can get the costume and horse? pls <3

Posted

Sigh. You OBJECTIVELY DO NOT have any clue what P2W means. 

I dont' know why I bother with you people.

PAY TO WIN:  YOU PAY MONEY FOR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE IN ANY OTHER FASHION THAT PROVIDES AN IN-GAME BENEFITS.

OUTFITS:  P2W
BREED RESETS: P2W
COSTUMES: P2W

No matter HOW MINOR these effects may be, even if its more convenient, it's P2W

Having the Venia training out fit makes me train horses SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than anyone else that does not have it.  That is an advantage that I PAID FOR and will admit I feel dirty for BUYING AN ADVANTAGE.

Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is p2w, even if doesn't meet your definition of p2w.

Posted

This is awesome!! I really like that they really hear what the players are saying. The only little issue I have left is with the horse flute being (accidentally) character bound to an alt character :(. I hope this will get some attention soon.

Good job guys, this is great news!

Posted

Costumes in game and crystals/food/elixirs can match/exceed those outfits, there are flares for ghillie suits, inv/weight increases can be gained with loyalty in-game in addition to the shop just for simply logging in, and the earrings are near useless (I bought them with conqueror pearls) as it is still entirely RNG - I've gained C rank while A+/S hunting 12 times in a row before with them equipped.

I'm not a fan of p2w just as much as anyone else isn't. This game is in no way p2w. Play2win maybe, but there is a bigger advantage in game being able to play 14+ hrs a day then to drop a few 100 bucks on it.

Thanks for proving my point by saying that you've basically bought everything that I stated. Gotta defend your money habits, it's human nature.

Posted

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

Keep in mind the "headstart" items didn't even arrive on time. For some they received them at or after launch. A NPC vendor horse can be purchased in Velia for 15K, realistic to earn within the first 10-20 levels of game play. Market horses can be even cheaper. A horse can be tamed for free (except sugar/rope) at L20.

Also, running (walking) everywhere is very beneficial early on in this game. So you didn't lose any player progression if you and player X with a horse started new character at same time. They rode off on the horse, and you ran off. 20 levels later you would have more stamina then they do, given equal amount of travel/playtime. Sure they have a faster horse, but you can dodge or use skills more often.

There are a couple ways to think about this.

If I consider what other companies are doing, BDO is within the grounds of what is accepted today. (not saying I have always agreed with the market shift to cash stores, but that ship has sailed, docked, and sailed some more)  At least they are not letting us sell store costumes on the Market, which would be game breaking for me.

Elder Scrolls Online for example, is also a buy to play with a monthly subscription and while it gives some extra perks: Crowns, subscription access to DLC etc... It is very similar to what BDO does. BDO didn't charge us for Mediah and probably won't (?) for future large content releases (i.e. DLC). The Crowns allotment... isn't much and really just serves as a sneaky way to encourage you to purchase more so you can get the item you want.

Here is my point, I can buy a $30 outfit on BDO with a 10% Combat XP gain. I can pay ESO $14.99 a month for a 10% XP buff. BDO works out in my favor in this case, since it is a permanent item. Except that it is character based and not account. I find the costumes expensive considering they are character based. Means I have to control my "alt-itis". 

The Conq T5 horse wasn't a T5 horse by the game's own definition. They recognized it and are compensating. Reasonable action in any customer service event. I think it is the same expected response if I walked into Home Depot and paid for 300 sq ft. of flooring and I got home to find they only loaded up 240 sq ft.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The one we currently have, if bred with the new one, will the offspring give lower stats, or will the offspring be a normal result of 2 T5s?

They said they aren't touching the original horses..so it's easy to see what would happen here. Nothing good, so don't do it.  

EDIT: Some people are always angry and negative. Not surprised they showed up here. My advice to everyone else, tune them out. No need to even reply to them. 

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

It's p2w.

It's OBJECTIVELY p2w.

Objectively. That word does not mean what you think it means.

Your opinion is completely subjective. I've played p2w games. This is not one of them. You don't need the ghillie suit to be successful in the game, nor does it enhance gameplay to the point you have superior advantage over anyone else. If you don't know how to work around it, that's on you. You even stated that it doesn't matter because of your gear. Go on and cry over spilt milk to someone else.

1 person likes this

Posted

PAY TO WIN:  YOU PAY MONEY FOR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE IN ANY OTHER FASHION THAT PROVIDES AN IN-GAME BENEFITS.

Having the Venia training out fit makes me train horses SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than anyone else that does not have it.  That is an advantage that I PAID FOR and will admit I feel dirty for BUYING AN ADVANTAGE.

Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is p2w, even if doesn't meet your definition of p2w.

P2W = Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying. this game is pay for convenience not p2w

2 people like this

Posted

@CM_Tytyes is it FOR SURE an actual T5 horse this time?????

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a better question.....Why does it matter?

Don't like it, don't play it. Do like it, but don't want to pay it, live with it. If you can't live with it, see first statement.

2 people like this

Posted

Let's save the philosophical debate over the true meaning of P2W for a different thread.

17 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the compensation. Can we get confirmation that this horse breeds as tier 3 or tier 5? I guess someone will try anyway, but I think some and me would appreciate knowing,

Posted

Nice , i was stacking on T4s before breeding to T5s. Seems I will be getting a shortcut soon.

Posted

I wasn't expecting anything but thank you for doing the right thing...and honestly went above and beyond what you could have done. Thank you!

Posted

Brilliant thank you.

YAY!

Posted

@CM_Jouska Is anything special on the new Tier 5 horse or is it to 100% a regular one?