• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

This is really cool! Really appreciate the effort you guys made to right a wrong :)

Posted

THANK YOU DAUM THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

@CM_Jouska Is anything special on the new Tier 5 horse or is it to 100% a regular one?

I have been informed the new Tier 5 horse is 100% regular.

20 people like this

Posted

Legit. This is probably the most interaction I've seen between players and devs in a very long time. Take more of my money now, please.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think I'm going out on a limb when I say Daum and Pearl Abyss are among the more responsive developers to their players, despite the absolutely toxic voice that some if you have in these forums. 

I would always rather have them take the time to work out a fair and full solution than instantly offer a knee jerk solution that only makes it worse. So GG Daum on that. Now, if the Daum CM/GM/Volunteer Moderator team could just get in front of these issues a bit further and a bit sooner and communicate that they are working on something but they need time, I think that the community would calm down and excrement storms like this one would not happen.. 

Posted

I'm glad they decided to do the right thing, well played guys!

Posted (edited)

Let's save the philosophical debate over the true meaning of P2W for a different thread.

I was done after my last post.

But i'd appreciate it if you put my post back up.  Deleting a post that I had leaves a rather sour taste in my mouth and had posted that before I saw the message to stop posting about it.  Yes, it was slightly off topic, but there was nothing about it that attacked or insulted anyone.

Edited by Roland Daemon

Posted

Really awesome that you guys listened! Thanks so much. :D 

Posted

Thank you soo much Daum, and especially CM_Jouska<3

Posted

Wow this is great news. Thank you!

Posted

Wow thank you very much, happy to see this!

Posted

♥♥LOVE YOU DAUM!!!!♥♥
i2407904112.thumb.gif.9f2674b2f457df71d5

Posted

Nice!

I'm happy about the good call!

:thumbsup:

Posted

really nice

Posted

Really reasonable move from developers, proud to watch this as a player. Thank You Daum

Posted

Thank you. =)

Posted

They planned this all along...

Illuminati confirmed.

Posted

I was pretty salty about that when I first learned about the deception regarding the T5...and they hadn't even told us ahead of time about it.

So I'm surprised you people are actually doing the right thing and compensating us for it (Honestly I had no faith, given the string of past stupid decisions they've made). $100 may not mean a lot to you, but it does for people like me, and I value honesty the most. So yeah, thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys, I am new to the horse breeding, if we breed our conqueror T5's is there a chance for T6 or is the male too gimped for this? 

Posted

Thank you, I shall share this with people. I knew you'd all eventually do the right thing. 

Posted

Credit where credit is due. This is the right decision.

I will now buy the extra cat, the Caph storage and the horse outfit I had deliberately not purchased because of decisions upto this point about this horse.

Good news on many levels, esp the listening to players end of it all :).

Posted

Guys, I am new to the horse breeding, if we breed our conqueror T5's is there a chance for T6 or is the male too gimped for this? 

The male we have is gimped its about a t2/t3 for breeding.  Don't do it. you would be better off with a t4 male. Those are not too hard to get a hold of.

2 people like this

Posted

I -----ing love you. 

Posted

The male we have is gimped its about a t2/t3 for breeding.  Don't do it. you would be better off with a t4 male. Those are not too hard to get a hold of.

Alright this was my concern, thank you!

Posted

Thank you - this is a wonderful resolution to the issue.