• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys are the best. I don't care what they say about you. 

Posted

I did not order this package, but I am greatly surprised that DAUM as a publisher has decided to go forward with this compensation. That is very classy, not even EA acknowledges their customers this way. I honestly don't have much faith on publishers pushing half baked Korean MMO's into the West in general, but DAUM seems to be making strong efforts to position themselves as a decent publishing company.

Kudos to you guys, and hopefully you keep listening to your customers on matters that matter. Hey, Square Enix is doing the same with FFXIV and they are thriving like crazy. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As someone without the package... a Tier 5 horse with a breed reset?

I'm seriously getting tired of this pay to win bullshit. 

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

I'm getting so sick of this shit.

What the is this garbage spewing from this post?

Conquerors had a headstart that was PAID FOR...as in that's what we bought. Look at this like you going to an ATM to withdraw $20 but only getting $10.  The bank would review your claim, and after finding that you were correct that you were indeed shorted, they would issue you the proper amount and possibly a bonus because you were a good member.  

Lets not forget that Conquerors were the ones that believed enough in the game and its management to lay down the money in good faith.  This is the best show of Customer Support from Daum since launch.

If you don't like it, that's cool - get out.

Edited by Trixologist
2 people like this

Posted

I dont need a T5 mount any more, my stable is full and I ride a T6 these days. But that's besides the point tho, it's the gesture that counts.

Daum showing goodwill and compensating for the misunderstanding, is what makes me happy. Well done and wonderful news. 

Posted

20% training exp outfit, ghille suit, 10% combat exp outfits, increased chance to gain knowledge outfit, weight limit increases, inventory increases. 

There's so much shit in this game, and now you're giving people a t5 female horse with a breeding reset. 

Conq players had a head start AND a horse to start out with, yet they STILL complained, now they're getting ANOTHER free horse that is BETTER than before. My entire first character WALKED EVERYWHERE. I didn't get the convenience of a horse until later, while everyone that paid into it had a significant early advantage. But no, that wasn't enough. Whiny kids.

And im getting SICK of you.

Did you pay 100$ for the Conq Pack with a Fake T5 Horse? NO?

Then go away, nothing to see there for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been informed the new Tier 5 horse is 100% regular.

yesssss

Is it another black horse? That would be nice :D 

Posted

If you're getting tired of this then quit!

The horse we are getting now is what we paid for but never got! And yes, the head start AND a horse is what we paid the extra $70 for. YOU had the same option but chose not to do it. YOUR fault entirely! So whats your beef?  You have absolutely NOTHING to whine about.

Daum made a mistake and did not give us what we paid for, so they are making up for it. Thank you Daum! As for the whiney kids statement? YOU are the only one whining! You are only mad because you screwed up and didn't get it while it was available. Now you feel butthurt! 

If you are sick of it, then . . . . . . . BYE!

Posted (edited)

Thanks so much for hearing our complains and address them in a way more than honorable way. Looking forward to what you can do as the game evolve with new players and new needs, which might differ from different edition of the game (KR/RU/etc), hopefully shaping into something epic.

Edited by Nessuno

Posted

I love you Thanks!! best timing ever 

Posted (edited)

awesome news thankyou so much

Edited by Areo

Posted

Honestly never expected this, especially after the headstart compensation tiers fiasco and the "Final word" I received in both tickets and the previous thread. That we had to fight for weeks to get to this point with no word something was being worked on, perhaps not the best policy. In the end, they listened, did the right thing. Again  with a grain of salt I believe because the player base kicked up a storm and spread the publicity.

But, I will give them credit for doing the right thing and making this right. Restored my faith in them and the fact you don't back down when something is wrong.

Posted

Not our fault you didnt invest more to the game. We were promised a real t5 horse, and we didnt get it, all this compensation does is give us what we were promised. 

And FYI, the headstart screwd alot of players, LOL. AND WE ALL WALKED IN HEADSTART YOU FOOL. We overall walked the same amount time as anyone who started the game, all we got at headstart was a massive goblin field which was a passing by phase, so it was utter useless. 

If you were in our situation I highly doubt youd QQ about conquerors getting what was promised. Ignorance at its finest.

Posted

Thanks guys, glad to know you're listening to the player base!

Posted

Look, I found a T-Shirt for you

Cg_6l5KUkAAu88P.jpg

Posted

I did not order this package, but I am greatly surprised that DAUM as a publisher has decided to go forward with this compensation. That is very classy, not even EA acknowledges their customers this way. I honestly don't have much faith on publishers pushing half baked Korean MMO's into the West in general, but DAUM seems to be making strong efforts to position themselves as a decent publishing company.

Kudos to you guys, and hopefully you keep listening to your customers on matters that matter. Hey, Square Enix is doing the same with FFXIV and they are thriving like crazy. :) 

exactly this.

And dont forget all the events they are doing for us. Free and great looking furniture stuff, cosmetics as the earrings and even a cashshop pet for free.

I hardly can remember of any game, that supports its playerbase like Daum does.

Thumbs up @Daum and keep up the good work.

2 people like this

Posted

Great news, thanks a lot.

Conq horse injustice rectified...just hackers and dsyncs to go. 

Posted

Incredibly happy! I will be thanking you with my dollars.

Posted

Why did we Explore's Package get forgotten? Our T3 does not even feel like a T3. Give us Explorer's Package some love! This is discrimination :(

Posted

Why did we Explore's Package get forgotten? Our T3 does not even feel like a T3. Give us Explorer's Package some love! This is discrimination :(

The T3 was a full T3

1 person likes this

Posted

Think it would of made more sense to replace the horse people had with the new T5 one. Instead they get 2 horses which seems a bit unfair to everyone else who couldn't/didn't order this pack. If you said on the package it was a T5 horse and what they got was a T3 then sure I'm all for fixing that and actually handing out the correct tier of horse but to just lazily hand out free T5 horses on top of the one they already got is unfair. If this is the case why not give everyone a free T3? 

Posted (edited)

YES!!! Thank you Daum for fixing this! Now I can pull out my cash shop list again. Crap, where did I put my credit card? :D

Edited by RufueZen

Posted

Sorry I have not been following this issue and kinda had horse breeding on the back burner while playing my Plum. So from what I skimmed and read this is in compensation for the T5 males from the conqueror's pack breeding like it was a T3? If so has the T5 male been fixed? I have not bread my T5 yet and would be a bit sour if I tried to breed the T5 male and the new T5 female only to get a T4... I know there are other factors but that downgrade would grind my gears.

Posted

I wasn't expecting this, but I'll gladly take it lol. Thanks

Posted

Sorry I have not been following this issue and kinda had horse breeding on the back burner while playing my Plum. So from what I skimmed and read this is in compensation for the T5 males from the conqueror's pack breeding like it was a T3? If so has the T5 male been fixed? I have not bread my T5 yet and would be a bit sour if I tried to breed the T5 male and the new T5 female only to get a T4... I know there are other factors but that downgrade would grind my gears.

If the T5 male from Conq was fixed, there wouldnt be a need for compensation, right? Why should they give us a free T5 female, if the male was fixed?

Posted

If the T5 male from Conq was fixed, there wouldnt be a need for compensation, right? Why should they give us a free T5 female, if the male was fixed?

Its a simple question. They are handing out the females because people already used and ditched the males as others have posted. They are not going to go through every account and see who still has the male or not. It is a simple fix to a problem that was 2 months delayed. The female is to correct the issue and say "I'm sorry for not fixing it sooner". Does not mean the male should not be fully functional after the next patch.