• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror Pack Horse Resolution

493 posts in this topic

Posted

that'll do daum, that'll do.

now about those prices >:)

Posted

Its a simple question. They are handing out the females because people already used and ditched the males as others have posted. They are not going to go through every account and see who still has the male or not. It is a simple fix to a problem that was 2 months delayed. The female is to correct the issue and say "I'm sorry for not fixing it sooner". Does not mean the male should not be fully functional after the next patch.

No change to the preorder T5.

@Emperor_Kush We won't touch the initial T5 preorder horse you've received.

Posted

No change to the preorder T5.

Awesome, I guess the current male is garbage then. Thanks for the answer 

Posted

Good job, way to crank one out of the park.  Thank you for following through with this and making things right.

Posted

Thank you @CM_Jouska, Daum and Pa (I think pa anyways). This communication is much better than your basic responeses. I know you didn't want to say this and that will be done without mulling it over with the team and developers. The lack of response previously or limited response is worrying. This however is all I've ever meant by details, not the personal info. Just solid confirmation that it has been heard and getting fixed. Yes I think you peeps need to improve your communication us. As I'm sure we could improve it on our ends to. Again, this response letting us know it's heard, that you're chatting with the develipers and working out a solution, is the right way. Not locking threads, that make it seems like you are hiding things. So thanks again. Sorry for the lack of spacing and such. I'm not able to use a nirmal device atm. This phone has issues. 

Posted

to bad im already at teir 6 through my own hard work, after restting that troll t5 to only get a t3 twice, theeeeeen having worked my butt to get back to 5 before auto pathing. But ill welcome that t5 female and reset, ill consider that compensated. Glad i came move Daum back up on the list

Posted

Too bad there's no way for Daum to not send the horse and breeding reset to the drones who have claimed to be happy with their conqueror horse and called everyone that complained an entitled spoiled kid.

4 people like this

Posted

Very generous, thank you! Im super excited for the reset coupon *.*

Posted (edited)

went well id say

it be intresting to see what tiers people get :D 

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

GG WP.

Posted

OMG :D

<3

Posted

I will say, you guys have been screwing us left and right and disregarding the terrible cash shop prices, you have made each and every other issue right. Hopefully in the future, you won't have to make us happy on the second shot and instead will get it on the first time around though. Keep up the good work, mistakes are forgivable when you handle yourself properly. 

Posted

I dont' know why I bother with you people.

PAY TO WIN:  YOU PAY MONEY FOR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE IN ANY OTHER FASHION THAT PROVIDES AN IN-GAME BENEFITS.

OUTFITS:  P2W
BREED RESETS: P2W
COSTUMES: P2W

No matter HOW MINOR these effects may be, even if its more convenient, it's P2W

Having the Venia training out fit makes me train horses SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than anyone else that does not have it.  That is an advantage that I PAID FOR and will admit I feel dirty for BUYING AN ADVANTAGE.

Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is p2w, even if doesn't meet your definition of p2w.

Even if you do consider this stuff P2W, the game should have some items that are P2W.  You obviously don't know much about mmo's.  This is a B2P game, without a cash shop making money and no sub the game will fail.  There should be some stuff people need to buy if there is no sub.  In an mmo you should expect to pay for the game, and pay in some fashion throughout its lifespan.  If you can't comprehend this or don't agree with it you really should not play mmo's and take the entitled attitude elsewhere.

Posted

Can you make it a pretty horse at least? :( The black one wasn't very pretty. Well at least make it a less bland one. But if you can't I'll enjoy my tier 5 with all my heart. ^^

Posted

Though I didn't buy this package, I (and my wife and friends) had decided not to spend any money in the cash shop until this was fixed for those players.  Thanks to making the right decision, we feel comfortable spending money on the game once again.  

Good decision to do the right thing.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for proving my point by saying that you've basically bought everything that I stated. Gotta defend your money habits, it's human nature.

Everything? Nope. I just used the pearls they threw in with the conqueror pack. I think you're just salty that you missed out on the conq pack, which was an incredible value.

Posted (edited)

my two T5 Males are excited B|

Edited by DonKiller

Posted

This is huge! Good on you Daum. You did the right thing.

Posted

best thing is..most of us spend some money to change skills on our conqueror package horses..now they make money with this again... you milk the customers befor the game is dead  dont ya?! Daum=Trion  shots fired!

Posted

Mfw my male horse is is already 130% + 100% skill on drift, instant accel and sprint, and male and i now get a new female as well.

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

tier 6 here we go, thanks daum & PA!

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for doing the right thing and taking the time for further consideration. Respect Points have been going Up, keep up the good work.

Posted

Thanks you <3

Posted

This is so great!

Especially happy that I get to keep my original Conqueror's horse since I leveled it up already.

Yay!

Posted

Definitely regret not getting a conquerer pack now if not already. Have spend 400 bucks so far and none of that is gonna be worth the conquerer pack. RIP

Posted

I dont' know why I bother with you people.

PAY TO WIN:  YOU PAY MONEY FOR THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE IN ANY OTHER FASHION THAT PROVIDES AN IN-GAME BENEFITS.

OUTFITS:  P2W
BREED RESETS: P2W
COSTUMES: P2W

No matter HOW MINOR these effects may be, even if its more convenient, it's P2W

Having the Venia training out fit makes me train horses SIGNIFICANTLY FASTER than anyone else that does not have it.  That is an advantage that I PAID FOR and will admit I feel dirty for BUYING AN ADVANTAGE.

Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is p2w, even if doesn't meet your definition of p2w.

the last sentance in your post is hilarious.  Let me rephrase what you said so you can actually see how silly you sound.   *ahem*

"Get your head out of the sand and realize that this game is a certain way, even if it doesnt met your definition of what that certain way is."

The term Pay to win, is not a hard coded definition.  Especially in an MMO which NO ONE ACTUALLY WINS... MMOS DONT HAVE ENDINGS! MMO's don't have a definitive point where every person that plays it says they beat it.  Nobody says they "won" World of Warcraft.  Nobody says they WON Archeage or BDO.  Because everyones idea of winning in an MMO can vary.  

I got a tier 7 horse.  IN MY OPINION ( two key words there 1. My, meaning my own not anyone elses and 2. Opinion, meaning my beliefs or ideals or thoughts) I WON BLACK DESERT.  I COULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT PAYING FOR BREEDING RESETS BUT IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN MUCH LONGER, SO I BOUGHT THEM, SO THAT I COULD WIN FASTER.  I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY TO WIN,  BUT I DID HAVE TO PAY TO WIN FASTER.

Does any of what im saying make sense to you?  In sporting events, the definition of winning is defined for you.  AKA "to win this 400m race you must come in 1st place"

MMO's do not have this rule.  They may have instancea of the rule such as kill these 5 bosses in order to Win a chance at getting loot from a dungeon.  PvP events might say :" have more kills than the other team when 15 min expires to win the match"  but nowhere have i seen an MMO say "HEY YOU DID IT, YOU FINISHED THE GAME.... YOU... WON.

Pay to advance is a more acurate reflection of what MOST MMO'S are recently.  And is exactly what BDO is.  Oddly enough ITS STRANGELY SIMILAR TO ALOT OF REAL LIFE SYSTEMS!  1st class on an airplane, vip service at your bank, nicer rental cars, more data on your cellphone, better insurance coverage.  The list goes on.  

My point?  Dont be a rude ass on the internet when you yourself look silly.

1 person likes this