• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

eye disease Custom chat, text color and size - help people with eye diseases

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I have the Asperger Syndrome and I´m in the guild from Violentia too. I have many problems with contrast. I wish to change the color. It is hard to send any whispers in this current color.

Sorry for my english, but I think you understand me :)

12 people like this

Posted

Full support to this feature request, because i am in a non ts guild the chat is really important for us and with the colors at the moment i really have sometime troubles to read the chat, would also like to see an option to switch colors font size and change contrast. And i really would like to see more of our guildmates in chat which have problems at the moment to read and write without exhausting themselves.

6 people like this

Posted

I have the Asperger Syndrome and I´m in the guild from Violentia too. I have many problems with contrast. I wish to change the color. It is hard to send any whispers in this current color.

Sorry for my english, but I think you understand me :)

hey im aspi too :-)

If they improve the chat i might start using it :-)

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

CM_Jouska Could you do something about this? I am sure that there are many with problems like this

Edited by Nelie
dunno how I link the CM so I will just message him^^
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Do us a favour and spread the word, share the link and ask your friends to like/contribute to this thread :).

Thanks in advance and thanks for every likes and answers which have been given already.

Edited by Violentia

Posted

hey im aspi too :-)

If they improve the chat i might start using it :-)

Cool :x

You are welcome.

Posted (edited)

I would like that too. The Text on the Chat is hard to read, the used colors are also not the best. The most time I must rotate the view until I have a better background on the chat so I can read the text there. And the color on whispering is horror, really hard to read.

What I want is:

- Font Size

- Font Colors

- Background transparency (not the one we already have)

Edit:

Would be nice:

- Timestamps on Chatlines (hh:mm would be enough)

Sometimes I oversee whispers and than I didn't know... was it posted a minute ago or a hour ago?

Edited by Blizado
5 people like this

Posted

I dont have any problems reading the chat but I would indeed like to customize it. +1

2 people like this

Posted

Well personally i have no "active" problems like some of you people seem to have but still, i feel like the chat is a p.i.t.a. :(

- too small

- too limited (no personal colors)

- too many problems besides that as well (windows pop out, move around, stuff like that, you know what i mean...)

We already made the character limit go away, now let´s try to make the chat decent for all of us!

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Being in that situation is more than worse, having problems reading the chat properly. I dont have any issues like that, but i also got 2 guild members which cant use the chat as well.

Please, do something about it.

Edited by Knut
3 people like this

Posted

Dear Viewer,

pls leave a like and/or comment and show us that People with serious issues have higher priority.

thanks in advance.

2 people like this

Posted

Well personally i have no "active" problems like some of you people seem to have but still, i feel like the chat is a p.i.t.a. :(

- too small

- too limited (no personal colors)

- too many problems besides that as well (windows pop out, move around, stuff like that, you know what i mean...)

We already made the character limit go away, now let´s try to make the chat decent for all of us!

What he said

Time for a proper Chat

Posted

Definitely +1

Posted

+1

Supported. I have normal eyeseight and I find the chat to be way too annoying - so I cant imagine how it must be to struggle with an impairment.

1 person likes this

Posted

*push*

Give us +1 :)

Posted

I would encourage everyone to be patient. I am sure they've seen this request, and will look into it.

Not trying to be funny, but eye issues and diseases will affect most of the gaming community in the future, given the number of hours we sit in front of a computer..

...so + this.

Posted

don´t forgett to add your comment and + ;)

Posted

I also have issues with Text size and some colours in both Chat and Quests and fully support all posts

I would really like to see a fix for this if its possible

2 people like this

Posted

Give us +1

Posted

+ 1 #

I support this!

Posted (edited)

I would like that too. The Text on the Chat is hard to read, the used colors are also not the best. The most time I must rotate the view until I have a better background on the chat so I can read the text there. And the color on whispering is horror, really hard to read.

What I want is:

- Font Size

- Font Colors

Edit:

Would be nice:

Sometimes I oversee whispers and than I didn't know... was it posted a minute ago or a hour ago?

I totally agree with!

the backround is too much transparent, the letters are too diffuse (not only in chat in all other windows too)!!!

Timestamps must be standard in a chatwindow.

+1

btw: i´m strong nearsighted, so its not funny that i must "almost creep into the screen" to read something.

Edited by bloodcherry
1 person likes this

Posted

What I want is:

- Font Size

- Font Colors

Edit:

Would be nice:

Exact the same as i want :)

Posted

+1 for it please :)