• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mediah Update Part 2 Events

246 posts in this topic

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

Was my first thought when I read it, then rushed to YouTube to play it.

It's their 2nd best idea... their best idea could be a in-game costume idea too!

Posted

We ever going to get our title from the Family Photo event? Still haven't received mine.

Posted

Yar har, fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is all right with me,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

1 person likes this

Posted

bdda60fb73c98b33969109296369c814.png

To me you're like a brother.

04d466019f97e310c5c4fb69ab0e9c48.png

Posted

im getting that hat........then im gonna put my cannon (which everyone said I couldn't) unto my boat, and going on an adventure.....see you all there >:D

Posted

Does the rum drop from any monster or is it level specific?

Posted (edited)

Does the rum drop from any monster or is it level specific?

It seems to be from any monster, including animals. I've gotten 6 of them from very low level mobs.

Edited by scau

Posted

What!? No pirate ship costume for my fishing boat?

Posted

Rofl... dat Title.

YES! I was gonna post this too.. haha so op.. hilarious title xD

Just wanna say GJ on making the events 9_9

Posted

2 bottles of rum out of around 150 goblins - I guess this event is not for people which do other stuff than fighting mainly ;)

Posted

Is the eye patch and had costumes or do they ocupy the normal armor slots?

Posted

how many art pieces per person can one do? :) 

Posted

ok definately the first title I don't need to receive.... "motherlover".... no then thanks.

Posted

Where we can trade the rum for the items?

Posted

It seems to be from any monster, including animals. I've gotten 6 of them from very low level mobs.

How low of a lvl?

Posted (edited)

How low of a lvl?

Even as low as grass beetles.

The drop rate is brutal though. Spent a few hours grinding various mobs almost non-stop and walked away with only 26. I got roughly 1 rum every 10 minutes. If I grind 4 hours a day until the event end, I'd still come up short at that drop rate. Being a pirate won't come easily, it seems.

Edited by scau
2 people like this

Posted

3. Mother's Day

• Start: May 4th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 25th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Our third and final event is a celebration of Mother's Day.  This event will add a series of quests as well as daily quest for rewards.  To start these quests you must be level 30, have completed "Watch out, Santo Manzi" and "Claire's Son" quests, and then talk to Santo Manzi in Velia, once complete you will earn a new title as well as special chocolates that provide buffs. 

Rewards

• Title - Motherlover

Daily Quest Reward (You may pick one)

• Heart Chocolate
    • Attack Speed +1, Cast Speed +1, Critical Rate +1, Luck +1, Movement Speed +1, Energy Recovery +1 for 1 hour
  • Love Chocolate
    • Fishing +1, Gathering +1, Cooking Time Reduction 5%, Alchemy Time Reduction 5%, Energy Recover +1 for 1 hour

See you in game,

Your BDO Team

Not getting either of these quest to proc at all. Bahar doesn't have a quest outside form trading alchemy stuff so what am i missing?

Posted (edited)

Not getting either of these quest to proc at all. Bahar doesn't have a quest outside form trading alchemy stuff so what am i missing?

Did you try to follow a guide to be sure you don't miss any pre-requisites ? -> http://dulfy.net/2016/05/04/black-desert-mothers-day-event-guide/

Edited by Harp

Posted

Did you try to follow a guide to be sure you don't miss any pre-requisites ? -> http://dulfy.net/2016/05/04/black-desert-mothers-day-event-guide/

Thank you didnt know i was forced into doing 4 quest before i actually getting to the Event. Awel thanks so much was looking around 30 mins and there was no direction. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you didnt know i was forced into doing 4 quest before i actually getting to the Event. Awel thanks so much was looking around 30 mins and there was no direction. 

You're welcome ! Have fun ^_^

Edited by Harp

Posted

If I grind 4 hours a day until the event end, I'd still come up short at that drop rate. Being a pirate won't come easily, it seems.

Daum, how is this fair? No one will be able to do this.

Posted

The nodes I was grinding in weren't maxed, nor were the mobs S-rank, so there is that.

Posted

I was grinding for 2 hours last night at Cat Fish (about level 46) and walked away with 65 Rum at the end. Considering that was over 10% of getting all the relevant rewards it seems perfectly achievable.

Posted

Art contest? Definitely can do. Personally hope people will at least vote for skill or creativity and not just for people with tons of friends that drew stick figures... That would depress me to no end. DX

Unfortunately it already looks that way. I know it's not even the voting thread yet but there is a tonne of stick figures with 5 or 6 likes already and I spent a few hours on my drawing and only 1 like. Looks like it's gonna be a popularity contest. It's sad I put all the work and might not even get in top 20% because I have no friends :/. Oh well, such is life :( 

1 person likes this