• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mediah Update Part 2 Events

246 posts in this topic

Posted

What does the pirate hat look like?

Posted

Is there any pictures of the hat/eyepatch?

Yeah i want to know if its worth my time or not.

I think its silly to run such a time intensive Event during the Art Contest event. I don't have time to do both!

Posted

Mothersday always makes me super sad.. I miss my mom so much.. 

Posted

What does the pirate hat look like?

It's posted earlier in this thread.  Basically it's not a hat.  It's Jack Sparrow's bandanna with the dangling beads.

Posted (edited)

Whoops wrong window.

Edited by Phrotelos

Posted

It's posted earlier in this thread.  Basically it's not a hat.  It's Jack Sparrow's bandanna with the dangling beads.

Awwwwwwww yissss

200_s.gif

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Even as low as grass beetles.

The drop rate is brutal though. Spent a few hours grinding various mobs almost non-stop and walked away with only 26. I got roughly 1 rum every 10 minutes. If I grind 4 hours a day until the event end, I'd still come up short at that drop rate. Being a pirate won't come easily, it seems.

I was grinding Cultists for 2 hours last night and walked away with 62 rum. Trust me, this is very doable. Either that or I'm just a better pirate c;

Edited by Oreleth
1 person likes this

Posted

The food event... Needing to gather 25 fire flake flowers plants to get one single flower (i got 3 bunch before that, but those are useless)...

I think that the energy wasted is far more useful than the event food...

Posted

Aren't we supposed to get 3 boxes of chocolate per quest reward instead of 1? I finished the "Motherlover" title quest and only received one. It clearly says 3 boxes for the reward.

2016-05-05_1205470636.JPG

Posted

Does the chocolate and Rum stay in our inventory after the event is over?

Posted

Aren't we supposed to get 3 boxes of chocolate per quest reward instead of 1? I finished the "Motherlover" title quest and only received one. It clearly says 3 boxes for the reward.

2016-05-05_1205470636.JPG

same here - confirming that it was only 1 box!

does anyone know about the daily quest? who gives it?

Posted

We ever going to get our title from the Family Photo event? Still haven't received mine.

You haven't received a title because it is still ongoing.

2. We are Family!

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 11th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Four our second event we would like to take a moment to welcome these new classes to the Black Desert Family with a family portrait!  Everyone who follows the instructions and uploads an appropriate screenshot will earn the a new title, read more >Here<.

Reward

• New Title - We are Family

Posted

The first time I turned it in I got 1 box of chocolate. You can then do it once more right after for 3 boxes, and then once a day afterwards for 3 boxes.

Posted

I was grinding Cultists for 2 hours last night and walked away with 62 rum. Trust me, this is very doable. Either that or I'm just a better pirate c;

Were they your same level or were they gray to you?

Posted

The first time I turned it in I got 1 box of chocolate. You can then do it once more right after for 3 boxes, and then once a day afterwards for 3 boxes.

Where can you do it once more and once a day? None of the involved NPCs has quests after I finished the first, at least not for me.

Posted

is the mother's day's quest a one-time quest?my guildies says its daily but i cant find where to take the quest again,ive already checked both Santo Manzi in Velia,but none of em give me any quest.

Posted (edited)

Question. Whats the point of doing these events and getting these sh!tty head accessories when the cash shop items are infinitely better

and dont gimme that "but you gotta pay for it" bullsh!t because u can easily buy the 29.99 package and spend the additional 20 bucks to get pearls and still spend less than any video game out there

Edited by TheHalfAsian

Posted

Were they your same level or were they gray to you?

I was level 34 at the time.

Posted

You guys have until the 25th to grind out 600 rum...it's not that hard. I've already gotten over 200 since the patch and i've barely been killing.

Question. Whats the point of doing these events and getting these sh!tty head accessories when the cash shop items are infinitely better

and dont gimme that "but you gotta pay for it" bullsh!t because u can easily buy the 29.99 package and spend the additional 20 bucks to get pearls and still spend less than any video game out there

Cosmetic one time only items. That's all there is to it, no need to be testy. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't been able to do the Mother's Day Daily quest since the first day, none of the NPCs involved have any quests and it's been two daily resets since the first time I did it.

Posted

go to Claire Arryn in velia and youll see the quest

Posted

Will the rum and chocolate dissappear like the cherry petals? Or stay like the eggs?

Posted

Do anyone know what the flag looks like?