• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are horses perma dead when killed? If so, those tier 5 conqueror horses won't last long

63 posts in this topic

Posted

So, if someone kills your horse, will it be perma dead or can you restore it somehow?

If not, those that ordered the conqueror package with the tier 5 horses will really rage when some random griefer kills their little horsies for fun...

Posted

Once it dies, you will have to go to a stable manager and pay silver to get it back.

Would be pretty doomed with a death sentence xD 

Posted

Once it dies, you will have to go to a stable manager and pay silver to get it back.

Would be pretty doomed with a death sentence xD 

Good to hear! Thanks ^^

Posted

And said person who kills the horses gains nothing and loses karma. Its not really worth it to kill horses.

2 people like this

Posted

And said person who kills the horses gains nothing and loses karma. Its not really worth it to kill horses.

In my country, horse kills you...

Rysdyk%20who%20killed%20four%20men.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

Only two things happen when you kill horses.

1. The cost to revive horse exponentially rises per death
  2. You're unable to use a horse that has died to race with

Posted

there's horse racing?

Posted (edited)

there's horse racing?

Yep 
https://youtu.be/wUJ8ubCJ478

Edited by Anitun
1 person likes this

Posted

But then there IS a reason to kill high level tier horses, to kill the competition in races etc.

And with the increased xp to level up in groups I'm pretty sure we will see quite a few perma red alts that people log on with to go on a killing spree...

Posted

But then there IS a reason to kill high level tier horses, to kill the competition in races etc.

And with the increased xp to level up in groups I'm pretty sure we will see quite a few perma red alts that people log on with to go on a killing spree...

I wanted to write the same. If you can get rid of the competition from races by kill horse then I can bet some players will have it as reason for search and kill every horses they see.

I even read about in KR BDO that there was one guild in beta that tried to kill every horse/donkey they saw xD.

Posted

I was told by a horse-breeder that when you kill a horse in PVP, it does not count toward that horse's death count. So they'd still be useable for breeding and racing as per usual.

The only thing killing it would do is make them pay to heal it at the stable.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is an item to restore your horses death counts, since number of deaths also affects breeding.

Posted

I have no intention of being a PKer, even though I am PvX I tend to lean towards the PvE personally, but if I see someone killing a defenceless creature such as a horse I will slaughter them without hesitation.

image.png

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was told by a horse-breeder that when you kill a horse in PVP, it does not count toward that horse's death count. So they'd still be useable for breeding and racing as per usual.

The only thing killing it would do is make them pay to heal it at the stable.

If i understand correct other players will need to pay to heal your horse ? But don't you think it will be small price to pay for some players after they kill your horse as they will force you to return to nearest stable to get it back before you return again or go to do other things? And if I remember correct some grind spots are very far from stables so some players could even rage quit/log out after someone kill their horse every time they go to very far grind spots.

Ps. can someone attack/kill your horses when you connected them to carriage?

Edited by Erathiel

Posted

I dunno...I really have no interest in killing someone's horse...but if I see people riding their horses on loops while afk/asleep/at work, and the penalties are lowered...I'll probably giggle a little as I knock them off their horse.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In soviet russia.

Horse ride you.

thanks for not including a gif of that one.

Could not resist

aenLx.jpg

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

thanks for not including a gif of that one.

Could not resist

aenLx.jpg

IM SORRY LOL

Posted

WTDnnwEh.jpg

Posted (edited)

So, if someone kills your horse, will it be perma dead or can you restore it somehow?

If not, those that ordered the conqueror package with the tier 5 horses will really rage when some random griefer kills their little horsies for fun...

tumblr_nuhc6fMGJX1u8thavo1_400.gif

remember your horse is the only one for you and you don't want it to end like Argo 

Edited by Sour Face
1 person likes this

Posted

You cant kill horses in bdo anymore unless the person is on it :(. Rip horse

Posted

yea well you can reset the deaths so it doesnt really matter all the much, plus it doesnt get that expensive xDD

Posted

I have no intention of being a PKer, even though I am PvX I tend to lean towards the PvE personally, but if I see someone killing a defenceless creature such as a horse I will slaughter them without hesitation.

image.png

Watch out, we got a badass Fabio wannabe here. Hide your daughters! Hide your wives!

1 person likes this