• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Keep playing musa or reroll to a..?

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Right now im getting bored of bdo as it feels like the game just isnt rewarding while playing musa. I feel like every other class even at lower ap and dp just outperform the musa.  

Now lets be clear i know how to cancel animations and all that. I picked up how to use this pretty well. However when i cant even burst a class without potions in the arena wich are by the way a lower lvl and way lower stats then me, that just really dissapoints me.

I dont really want to get forced to play another class since i really like the playstyle of musa, but right now daum puts me in a difficult position, as it starts to bore me. (Gearing up my blader doesnt really make me feel that stronger)

Im somewhat afraid blader/musa wont get fixed for now. So im thinking about rerolling another fast paced class like sorc, wich right now is alot more rewarding to play..

Any advice from you guys, mahby some opinions would help me decide. Sorry for my grammer. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Leozyo
Grammer

Posted

I would at least wait until this patch day before doing anything. If they either don't let us know whats going on or are not fixing them this week then I would consider making another class to play.

2 people like this

Posted

I would at least wait until this patch day before doing anything. If they either don't let us know whats going on or are not fixing them this week then I would consider making another class to play.

true, altho i suspect the current state wont be patched for a while

Posted

Yeah im gonna rereoll if not fixed this next patch. Probably try tamer or sorc 

Posted

Gone back to my 55 sorc, I find it unlikely they will patch anything for a while, due to the extensive internal testing needed to ratify not only the claims of AP/DP issues, but also that any fixes applied don't break other aspects of the game. 

Patching can be a complicated and time consuming process

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gone back to my 55 sorc, I find it unlikely they will patch anything for a while, due to the extensive internal testing needed to ratify not only the claims of AP/DP issues, but also that any fixes applied don't break other aspects of the game. 

this is exacly why i think ttheyll be useless at both 1v1, gvg and siege fights for a while 

Edited by Leozyo

Posted

I don't think fixing musa ap and dp issues will be a big deal at all. I think the testing to prove there is an issue would be the hardest part. Although I assume they can see the damage numbers and everything on their end.

Posted

I doubt we are getting a patch this week. If we are getting one, it will be next week. There is a lot of pressure on them to get these issues resolved to get the class into some kind of semi competitive state. 

If we dont get some kind of patch next week, im going to re-roll to ranger so i can roll my face on the keyboard and mow down everything. 

1 person likes this

Posted

55 blader here 120 ap and 170 dp ... I am also thinking about rerolling to other class, back to wizard or berserker maybe ... not sure

1 person likes this

Posted

95% of the game pop is rerolling to sorc so you have to as well! Sorc or gtfo!

Posted

Wait until wednesday for the blader patch, jouska made an announcement about it so we'll see.

Posted

Wait until wednesday for the blader patch, jouska made an announcement about it so we'll see.

Link to this info by chance I must have missed it?

Posted

if they dont change anything il probably reroll zerk. Not playing musa if its not gona do anything that others cant do 10 times better. 

Posted (edited)

It's a big enough issue to be fixed, how soon is the question. You won't feel the problems Musa has until you hit around level 45 so maybe you can level the Musa regardless and go further when the fix is in.

It seems ridiculous that this will never get fixed, so don't despair, simply prepare.

Edited by Farkon
Reason for edit

Posted

they need to fix musa this patch or next or I want my pearls back that I spend on my musa this could be bs in the furture......

Posted

Temporarily went back to my Sorc and transferred all my Blader gear to her.  Gotta say, with all the high end gear I bought to prepare for Musa its atleast buying me enough  time til they fix him.

Posted

if they dont change anything il probably reroll zerk. Not playing musa if its not gona do anything that others cant do 10 times better. 

They aren't in a better spot. 

Posted

Many people who've played both Zerker and Musa beg to differ, Musa's are just that bad atm.

Posted

Where does he say anything about "blader patch" on wednesday? The two times he commented was:

"Going to merge these thread and offer an update.  The issue has been communicated to Pearl Abyss and their development team is looking into the matter.  As soon as we receive feedback from them and update will be made."

and

"Stopping by to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, I am working on a stand-alone report to cover balance issues and this has been incredibly helpful.  Once this report is completed it will go to the BDO Team as well as the Developers.
Again, this is incredibly helpful and I really appreciate the work invested here."

Posted

its not as bad as musa and not going back to war its so freaking slow with dmg. Animation cancel to the next century but still cant burst right on war. I really hope musa gets fixed so i can play it till zerker awakening

Posted

if this was the last update to blader, im going to reroll back to my old chars. Theyre still load of crap compared to other classes

Posted

if this was the last update to blader, im going to reroll back to my old chars. Theyre still load of crap compared to other classes

It wasn't the last update, Blader will be fixed, it will just take some time.

Posted

Please don't join the sorcerer bandwagon. Every sorc player seems to be so full of crap completely denying that their class is horribly unbalanced compared to others. 

Posted

Please don't join the sorcerer bandwagon. Every sorc player seems to be so full of crap completely denying that their class is horribly unbalanced compared to others. 

well i dont wanna play blader as it is now, it hits lower than every class with equil stats -.-

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0