• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 4th

516 posts in this topic

Posted

We need more channels and you take one down?.... 

No, they didn't take you one down, they took you 3 channels down.

Kappa

Posted

NA version is so weird compared to the others. 

Posted

Will Boss armor be obtainable only from field bosses or as well from scroll bosses and their bundles? Considering Muskan has no field boss version.

Posted

Gebruikersacties
 Volg je nu
CXMUu_lP_bigger.jpgBlack Desert Online@BDO_News

Unfortunately to work on some tech problem we have to add 1 extra hour to the maintenance. Thanks for your patience.

Pffff 

Posted (edited)

As just posted on Twitter:

"Unfortunately to work on some tech problem we have to add 1 extra hour to the maintenance. Thanks for your patience."

Wonder what that's about...

Edited by Darmok
typed it wrong

Posted

Could honestly careless about you scrublord babies and your Liverto Blades, do these drop rate changes mean more shiny things or less?

"We made a change"

What change?

"Change"

Thats... Not useful information.

The sky isn't really blue, it's BLACK because there is NOTHING out there, our atmosphere has a BLUE hue because of the reflection from it's most common surface element WATER.

That is information.

"Elites monsters now have a resonable chance (200%/2x increase) of dropping rare items (Like Grunil/Shadow/Witches/Spirit Belt)"

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought we asked for patch notes to have more depth...I know Jouska said he'd take note of it and forward it to the developers...is this their reply? A big fat "No"?

I feel like a child that is told by his parents, "Because I said so". Or maybe is a cultural thing, maybe the Asian market is fine with vague updates. 

Or just maybe they don't care about the non-asian markets enough to bother being specific.

Either way, I can't help but feel insulted by the lack of information given.

Posted

I know  a lot of things are missing and that the patch notes could be clearer BUT they are doing good not making this game a p2w and cash shop is mostly cosmetic, I'm VERY grateful for that, bugs take time be fixes and yes of course they've seen the posts and issues but this is regular maintenance. 99% of the time new things get implemented there are bugs.

1 person likes this

Posted

• 2 type of Tier 3 horses have been added to the wild spawns

awesome news :) as all ive seen has been tier 2's, but still no hunting yet?

Posted

Yeay! Witches actually get the costumes this time!

Will be checking them out very closely tonight !!  They are gonna have to be kick arse as I like how the starter sack looks :)

Posted

YES!  The Ellen glasses are there!

Finally something to spend my money on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have people even tested the Blader/plum yet? Didn't they say pvp balance for the classes have been adjusted? why the complaints so soon? Besides, it's not like everything is going to get done in one freaking weak. This is an awesome update either way but people will always find something to complain about, I guess -.-

Because these classes are getting effectively one or two shot from PVE mobs, it's not just PVP that is a problem, and they only say they balanced PVP and honestly didn't say they balanced AP/DP discrepancy at that.

Just for example, my "Plum" is lvl 44, has somewhere in the neighborhood of 110-120 DP (since I can't get in and verify I am not positive on the number) and fighting trolls for example I am getting melted down like a hot knife through butter especially from ranged mobs (not magic, just ranged like throwers) and the same is from archers in the Saunil camp etc. at Trina Fort.  I do decently ok against mobs I can get in guard stance against, but if they actually connect with me, my health will drop half to 75% in one hit, and just for reference I have over 1k HP on top of my roughly 115 DP.

Granted I am not the highest possible - I am still working on enchanting my armor and all, but THAT should not be happening.  It's the same effect as if I ran in naked, and got hit by those mobs (this has been proven by video from another BDO player.)  With approx 115 DP I should be preventing more damage.  It's fine for lower mobs, but once you get to around the level of the trolls there is suddenly a marked drop off of DP effectiveness on this class.  My valkyrie wearing the same armor with roughly the same HP and fighting the same mobs is MUCH sturdier (and I hadn't even enchanted to the point I am at now to be completely transparent.)

Let me add, this is with stones transfused in for reduced damage taken etc. as well.

I recognize there is going to be some alterations between classes, but that is not a proper adjustment (imo)

Being 44, I haven't even touched PVP in this game yet, so getting a PVP balance is not going to help with the problems I am having with the basic functionality of the class.

Posted

Ohhhhh, NICE!!! I need this pirate hat!!!

Posted

also I think that if it is going to come from the bundles they should only allow it to come from bundles dropped AFTER the patch

this

2 people like this

Posted

I know  a lot of things are missing and that the patch notes could be clearer BUT they are doing good not making this game a p2w and cash shop is mostly cosmetic, I'm VERY grateful for that, bugs take time be fixes and yes of course they've seen the posts and issues but this is regular maintenance. 99% of the time new things get implemented there are bugs.

Game is P2W

You need Weight at least 700+ to be efficient.

You need Pet to loot otherwise you wont be efficient.

You need the Glass to get S rank on Oger and Drop Oger Ring.

You need a Ghulie Suit if you are Outlaw or you have 10000 players running after you.

ANY of these item cannot be bough by in-game money.

I Still play the game and enjoy the game , but clearly if you want to progress in the game you need 100 150 $ per characters for pets , weight , glass for rank

When I start a new character , I stop playing it because I know I need to spend another 100$ to be on the same scale as everyone in 51+.

I

Posted (edited)

Nice cash shop update lol. DaumGames you should really improve your greediness and adjust those stunning prices. Payin the game price for 1 outfit to not look the same whole game is not the right way. Not to mention loot pets, weight limiters and so on. Quiet pathetic. Good luck 

Edited by BuniaGO
2 people like this

Posted

this

Same, I believe it would be unfair for those that already opened previous bundles but they didn't specifically say it was from scroll bosses, it could only be WBs who knows

1 person likes this

Posted

Best costume is hereeee.

tumblr_inline_mhgf9v29qC1qz4rgp.thumb.gi

Mu/Ma fix is not hereeee. ;(

Oh well.

Posted

AJUSTED

Posted

Why is it in cash shop all classes get eye patch except Beserker when it's present in other regions? NA gets punished?

Posted

boss armor \o/

Posted

Finally my Kyrill Outfit!!!!

Posted

Nice cash shop update lol. DaumGames you should really improve your greediness and adjust those stunning prices. Payin the game price for 1 outfit to not look the same whole game is not the right way. Good luck 

From the prices it seems to be the same, and if they lowered the cost of the outfits that fast I would consider it a bait and switch which will probably be bad?

Posted

Great patch notes depth, 9/10. 11/10 with rice.

Kappa

Posted

dmwhMKY.pngMaehwa

• Fixed the issue where certain chat motions were not showing when walking.

• Fixed the issue where the Chase skill combo was being cast too fast.

• PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.

UlBRgZo.pngMusa

• PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.

Could we get more information?

5 people like this