• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 4th

516 posts in this topic

Posted

PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.

Ye sure, Class still blows ----- .. wtf I dont want to reroll man :(

3 people like this

Posted

Daum, your patches notes are highly vague or too ambiguous when addressing class changes, quality of life changes, or balancing. Daum, this habit of opaqueness is going to potentially bite you in the ass and further alienate your player base. I suggest taking your consumers serious, despite all the nasty vile little people amidst it all, and look into the issues present or expressed in the class forums, and come back with some hard data that articulates what has or hasn't been changed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Adjusted the number of Sheep, Mountain Goats, Foxes, Wolves and Weasels in Western Balenos, Eastern Balenos, Serendia, Trina Fort, and Epheria Valley.

Adjusted means completely removed from some areas..  I had  some areas developed  since I do all the olvia gathering quests everyday.. 

Can I get a refund of that energy ?    And change the quests so they dont send you to areas where there arent any of the required beasts!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot to add to the patch notes you can now open the map and arrange worker tasks while using a mini game (fishing).

Posted

The losing reward in BG its complete bullshit , having to go in there for 4 times worst case scenario is just facepalm , the desync makes it unplayable , fix that shit , thanks

2 people like this

Posted

I'm kinda sad about the fact that witches only got 2 outfits, when some get 3, and you skipped out on them completely last time. Then there's also the fact that all male characters get 1, including wizard, who you skipped out on last time.

Anyway, thanks for the patch other than that. Let's hope it has no complications :)

Also, why no eye patch for the wizard?

1 person likes this

Posted

gr8 now i got to lose red battlefield 4times to get 200 energy :(:(

1 person likes this

Posted

I demand compensation for the cherry petals that were deleted. We were not warned!

Posted

I demand compensation for the cherry petals that were deleted. We were not warned!

Only applies if ur NA , if you are EU suck it

Posted (edited)

I agree wtf, still have stupid eggs and now the petals are all gone? No warning? I been doing life quests and saving those for when i need them now they all disappear?

Such BS, return them

Edited by Pap

Posted

I think it suck too because I would have loved to have a few more cherry blossom grow in my farm but it was said in the patch note that the seeds and petal would be removed.

cherryblossom.thumb.jpg.bc440ccae17ede04

The Cherry Blossom Event wasn't even posted in the "Events" Forum.  This warning was in the patch notes from March 30th.  It was so long ago, I thought it was like the Easter Eggs. /sigh

Posted

Regarding Patch I am still getting blow out of the server.

Posted

did they add a animation to rednose's teleporting skillz?

Posted

At least they are trying to make things better, took WOW a long time to get as polished as this game is.  Expansion looks Great and it's free!

Posted

Where is the new quest for horse taming? Vanacil doesn't have one for me.

Posted

NO DAMN FIX FOR THE DISCONNECTS?

WHY won't you fix this!!!!!  I'm sick and tired of disconnecting almost every time I change characters. So are the other people I play with.

PLEASE fix this issue!

1 person likes this

Posted

Did they fix issues on Blader and Plum because I still feel like I am having an issues on my class...

Posted

So we're just going to make up some VAGUE statement that you fixed something in 'pvp' but not say what it is? When everyone is clearly saying that nothing has changed at all about the game breaking issues of AP / DP not working?

Posted

Some juicy updates :D 

Posted

"PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted."

I dont get it, people are giving you money and you cant make even good patch note?

What does it mean "adjusted"? 

Dmg of some skills increase/decrease?

Up above me was one guy who explain how should patch note looks with example from destiny i guess. Take a look and learn guys, because first time i see so bad patch notes.

1 person likes this

Posted

PVP balance against other classes has been adjusted.

Ye sure, Class still blows ----- .. wtf I dont want to reroll man :(

The class blows big time. Its like playing dorks souls ... PvP and PvE with on armor and a AP that seems to go up and down... 

And ye "balance" in this case so far that everyone has noticed only NERF. They nerfed chase xD

Posted (edited)

I do wish you put more notice out there that events are coming like the new Pirates outfits i have been waiting for this set, two days ago I brought for the first time the Plumb outfit although I do not like the look so I never show it I do liker the 10% exp gain to help me through 50 - 55.  Then yesterday wham bang out come the outfit I been waiting for now I got think do I spend another £24 on it, why are they so high in cost!!!!  £5 would be more like it and I think you would sell a lot more.

Thank BDO please give a road path so we know what's coming.

Edited by Wonlee

Posted

Farming has been added to the achievement system

I had my Farming at Apprentice 2 before the patch, and it does not allow me to collect the 'Apprentice Farmer' task. Is it not applying retroactively? Am I really going to have to level Farming on a second character to complete that task? 

Posted

PK guy (or girl) attacked me near Calpheon. I moved to peace area, but he/she killed me. Maybe I didn't reach the peace zone. but... no system message. I can't check my killer's name. Please fix this bug! O.o (When I died in other part of the world system message worked well. This "effect" is near peace area border thing maybe)

Posted

Thanks. :)