• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 4th

516 posts in this topic

Posted

I would Just like to take a moment to remind everyone that all of these problems................................................. ARE 1ST WORLD PROBLEMS.................... "But I spent hundreds of dollars on this game!" K. rip. Your lives could suck so much more. <.< Also, wtf dude, why? This is a videogame.. frustration is understandable, but this?? This goes wayyy beyond frustration. I wouldn't be pressed to change anything for you either lol. But then... then you start being assholes to EACH OTHER, for the stupidest little things. Is it really so hard to give constructive feedback and be nice to people? "Welcome to the internet," you say? Been here since 97, thanks though.

I started this post with "everyone" but obviously it's not directed at everyone.

Bring on the hate-mail.

This!

Posted

Ty for Hawkmon Daum.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

What specifically changed for Musa/Maehwa?

Posted

I demand compensation for the cherry petals that were deleted. We were not warned!

I guess you don't read the patch notes.

g07nYkU.png

Posted

Item Shop still does not work? I cannot buy Daum Cash on the site.

Posted

In what way have the mobs and their drop rates changed?

Posted

WHY WHY WHY remove so many weasels near olvia? I LOVED THEM!

Posted

Adjusted the number of Sheep, Mountain Goats, Foxes, Wolves and Weasels in Western Balenos, Eastern Balenos, Serendia, Trina Fort, and Epheria Valley.

Adjusted means completely removed from some areas..  I had  some areas developed  since I do all the olvia gathering quests everyday.. 

Can I get a refund of that energy ?    And change the quests so they dont send you to areas where there arent any of the required beasts!!!!

I agree, Olvia dailies are now pointing you to areas that do not have any foxes or wolves and hardly have any weasels. Why was this change made exactly? 

2 people like this

Posted

Message me when Kunoichi comes out :^)

Posted

Why were the Valencia servers taken down??

Posted

Item Shop still does not work? I cannot buy Daum Cash on the site.

Nope, same for me, it was no problem few days ago but now any of my CCs not working, failed paymend 101% of time, maybe they got too much cash and don't want more.

Posted

I bought daum cash today with paypal and got error after, but anyway ive got them on my account.

Posted (edited)

Honestly I'd rather have broken channels vs no channels. Why can't they just take them down closer to the 18th if they're not working on them atm?

Edited by Awwesome

Posted

Vague patchnotes ever. -1

Posted (edited)

I need to ask some specific game questions...please be patient

Where can I find the patch notes that go with Black desert online and how 'specificly' do I update my installation.

Sorry to be obscure, but I have some learning disabilities that prevent me from understanding some of the issues that others do not have.

I really need some help getting my 'bugged' installation working correctly.

Please respond

Dave Fosbrook 

Edited by Dave Foster
It says it cannot find some installation files...

Posted

The Achievements for the Farming life-skill weren't rewarded retrospective.

TP9BxBv.jpg

iRxMRj8.jpg

Posted

What class do you play instead? I really wanna play but at face value none of the classes seem like they would be as fun to me as my musa was

I have a Ranger which has been my main character at level 55, and I also have a Sorceress which is currently 32.  I would recommend to you, the Sorceress.  She is pretty fun.

Posted

80 foken scroll boss bundles......80 disappointments..... hate bheg, hate tree, hate life

Posted

Rewards from Red Battle Field has been changed.

• Win: Red Seal 6ea -> 5ea.

• Lose: Seal 2ea -> 1 ea

This was not a good move.

So now due to the fact that my chances of winning in RB is 50/50 i might have to do 4 matches a day equaling upwards of 3 hours of searching for and attending the matches. Why is this necessary?

Posted

yay :)

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Could we please confirm once and for all that this "Droprate for the following monsters has been adjusted" (the red) means nerfed :)?
- I realize you probably want to avoid the use of the most hated terms (or associations with said term) in the MMO genre, but I feel it's causing unnecessary confusion and annoyance which eventually leads you down the same path. Just tell us if it's reduced, we're hopefully all adults that can handle being disappoint.

Edited by Ashreon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Guild just did 2 small guild boss scrolls, rewards were pretty badly nerfed.. 

Thanks Daum, keep on screwing over the small guilds. 

Edited by Koi
1 person likes this

Posted

are you able to get boss armor from the bundles?

yes

Why were the Valencia servers taken down??

The following NA Channels will be removed until the 18th of May.  This is done to improve server stability until we can send a Tech Team to the NA Data Center.

• Valencia 1

• Valencia 2

• Valencia 3

Posted

Adjusted the number of Sheep, Mountain Goats, Foxes, Wolves and Weasels in Western Balenos, Eastern Balenos, Serendia, Trina Fort, and Epheria Valley.

Currently sheep, mountain goat, fox, wolves and weasels are not showing up at mission spawn locations. You have to find them outside the mission area.

3 people like this

Posted

Nice, here comes pirate-geek heaven.