• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 4th

516 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, good thing fishing rod is working on maehwa.....

lol best post yet

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I rebooted this morning and launched only BDO, which downloaded the patch. Now I have a new application named plays.tv running in my system tray. I was curious about that, so I looked it up, and it was installed on 5/4/2016. Nothing in the patch notes mention this program. Did BDO add it? It sure looks like it did, since I have no other programs running. And if so, why did it install this program? Can I uninstall it, or is it necessary? Can I at least stop it from launching with Windows and running in the background all the time?

Not BDO, it's AMD. My bad.

...gonna go yell at them now, at least until servers are back up after maintenance.

Edited by baksha
fix CM tag
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You're not gonna need +16 for anything we got today so it really doesn't matter.

Not true. The new zones (Pirate) will basically be impossible to solo for some classes.  

Also inb4 no one can be killed in pvp. Dont mean to direct any rage at you....just been waiting for +16 for an eternity.

Edited by Dildy

Posted

We want Goyen set for warrior.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am the Trixologist and I approve of this message.

Posted

Musa/Maehwa or Blader/Plum (not sure who made up the first names because they are terrible) didnt have a PvP balance problem... 

Their AP/DP scaling was bugged beyond logic. You get one shotted by anything and do less dmg then any other class. That should have been fixed this week... 

or maybe it was, and that's what they're talking about.

maybe test it out first.

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no Vixen outfit... will throw money at you when you release it...

Posted

Where is pirate island? 

Posted

So no Tree Spirit Armor ...

Ofcourse not. If it is not on the list then ofcoursce not. Such stupidity. 

Posted

Too bad some of the content will be IMPOSSIBLE without +16s. Also good luck killing people in boss armor w.o them. Very frustrating to those of us who play alot.

They can adjust the content difficulty including bosses so that it's balanced without the +16 armors. It's much better to do that then to implement +16-20. KR and RU users have been complaining about the balance of +16-20 since it was put into the game. Daum is being smart by not implementing it. Causes way too much imbalance issues in pvp. It's also only a nice feature for either people who plays 24/7 or hackers.

2 people like this

Posted

Musa/Maehwa or Blader/Plum (not sure who made up the first names because they are terrible) didnt have a PvP balance problem... 

Their AP/DP scaling was bugged beyond logic. You get one shotted by anything and do less dmg then any other class. That should have been fixed this week... 

I know right, its like they haven't even tested this, or read any threads on the subject. Thanks Daum

Posted

Not true. The new zones (Pirate) will basically be impossible to solo for some classes.  

Sucks for them then. Most people will have guildies or friends to party with. 

Posted

I saw that the Shiba Inu was released and literally screamed.

That's all I cared about besides the tiny birb. ♥♥♥

Posted

or maybe it was, and that's what they're talking about.

maybe test it out first.

PvP balance does nothing for you when you get one shot by mobs that shouldnt even scratch you really. I will test it but they should have wrote what they actually adjusted either way.

3 people like this

Posted

"Guild Bosses Balance and Drop Rate has been increased based on guild size."

This, literally, says the balance and drop rate of guild bosses is increased based on the amount of members in the guild. I am assuming you mean that the drop rate based on the scroll size (S/M/L/XL) is adjusted?

Posted

Thank you for the notes. I am happy to see improvements with the world bosses. The animation for Bheg should be helpful, especially for those that main melee characters.

Posted

Thats a good things we play MMO so we can group !

Posted

At the verry least bladers and plums can lvl up there main classes. Still no word on the kunoichi and ninja release. But on the other hand the only news that could have come out of this company os soon verry soon. Is there a guide how to play on jp or kr game so i can play the class i am waiting for since the beta?

Posted

@CM_Jouska

I rebooted this morning and launched only BDO, which downloaded the patch. Now I have a new application named plays.tv running in my system tray. I was curious about that, so I looked it up, and it was installed on 5/4/2016. Nothing in the patch notes mention this program. Did BDO add it? It sure looks like it did, since I have no other programs running. And if so, why did it install this program? Can I uninstall it, or is it necessary? Can I at least stop it from launching with Windows and running in the background all the time?

Hey dude, I don't have plays.tv installed so I don't think it was BDO.

Posted

Title - MotherLover

Posted

Still no hair fix. =\

Posted

They can adjust the content difficulty including bosses so that it's balanced without the +16 armors. It's much better to do that then to implement +16-20. KR and RU users have been complaining about the balance of +16-20 since it was put into the game. Daum is being smart by not implementing it. Causes way too much imbalance issues in pvp. It's also only a nice feature for either people who plays 24/7 or hackers.

with all the things they neglect, lets hope this is true.

Posted

That's a great thing if it's true. Finally some true party play content.

Posted

Where, generally speaking, are these new areas? I know there's room south of Soldier's Grave for more; which, if any of them, is that way? What directions are the others in?

Posted

PvP balance does nothing for you when you get one shot by mobs that shouldnt even scratch you really. I will test it but they should have wrote what they actually adjusted either way.

Yeah I totally agree... "balance has been adjusted" is too half-arsed. I get it, we get fancy graphics for spoiler banners. Who cares.