• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Favorite Movie/s + Movie Genre

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't see this topic yet! ♥

I like anything with adventure in it. Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Hunger Games (My number 1), etc. Though comedy is good too. Step Brothers / Rush Hour series are still my utmost favorites there.

So what are your favorite movie/s and genres? Be wary if you say romance I will have to throw things at you. :(

Posted

I like romcoms >_>!

50 First Dates is my #1 favorite movie. 

But other than that; The Labyrinth, Scream(1,2,3,&4 even though 4 was hot trash), Meet Me in St. Louis, Hocus Pocus, Chocolat, Ginger Snaps trilogy, A Tale of Two Sisters

I'm sure there's more. I really like movies.

Posted

Romance! Nah... But I like the Before trilogy (sunrise, sunset, midnight). As for some of my favourite movies: Sin City, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Memento, Fight Club,  Requiem For a Dream, The Crow, The Other Guys, The Usual Suspects, American Beauty, Snatch, The Hot Spot,...

Guilty pleasure: Ginger Snaps

Posted

Lord of the Rings (!!!)

Action and Horror movies, even though the "horror" movies released in the past few years cannot be considered horror if they are funny instead of scary.

Posted

Lord of the Rings (!!!)

Action and Horror movies, even though the "horror" movies released in the past few years cannot be considered horror if they are funny instead of scary.

So true. I'm afraid of a lot of stuff but the new horror movies I didn't even bat an eye. Need more movies like original nightmare on elms street. Less jump scare and more creepiness. ♥

I like romcoms >_>!

50 First Dates is my #1 favorite movie. 

But other than that; The Labyrinth, Scream(1,2,3,&4 even though 4 was hot trash), Meet Me in St. Louis, Hocus Pocus, Chocolat, Ginger Snaps trilogy, A Tale of Two Sisters

I'm sure there's more. I really like movies.

:O! I love the Labyrinth and Hocus Pocus. Older movies are always so much better. I don't know how but it feels like there's so much more story in them compared to most more recent movies. I think it's a lack of character growth and more focus on explosions and boobs. :(

Posted

I am a big Fantasy and Horror/Monster movie fan. Guillermo del Toro movies are always a hit for me. I wish there were more movies like LoTR, not enough fantasy movies :(

Posted (edited)

Avatar(with the Na'vi) is my all time favorute. Jurassic world, pitch black, 2012 are also movies in my top 10.

sci fi is my favorite genre.

im also a huge alien fan but i dont think there is one that is in my top 10. My being fan is more for the creature itself. Never saw something scarier and more awesome in the movie industry.

Edited by Konijntje

Posted

I saw a newer cut of Bladerunner a couple of years ago. It was pretty amazing.

Posted

Gore movies. I just love it. Yeah i'm a psychopath

Posted

LOTR as the best fantasy movies ever created and all the Ghibli's masterpieces :)

Posted (edited)

Avatar(with the Na'vi) is my all time favorute. Jurassic world, pitch black, 2012 are also movies in my top 10.

sci fi is my favorite genre.

im also a huge alien fan but i dont think there is one that is in my top 10. My being fan is more for the creature itself. Never saw something scarier and more awesome in the movie industry.

Jurassic World in top 10? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

Favorite genre:  "Sci-Fi / Fantasy"

Favorite movies: The Hobbit, Marvel Movies (Iron Man, Avengers, Thor)

Posted

Almost everything, 

Godfather, when it comes on tv I can watch over and over.

200.gif

Posted

Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Star Wars, Serenity, LotR(I didn't like The Hobbit...)

Comedy: Super Troopers, Spaceballs, Kung Fu Hustle

Action: Anything Bruce Lee or Bruce Willis

Posted (edited)

I'm a flickaholic myself. All genres are good as long as the script is good and acting is decent.

Can't say I have a favorite since I have seen so many good movies the list would be too long.

one of the flicks I don't like in the other hand is harry potter series. They just makes me sleep. 

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Requiem for a Dream is probably my favorite movie. The whole story and reason for the movie is just great. I love the acting and the way scenes are presented, however I don't know if I have a favorite scene the whole movie is great. However I think the ending actually yeah, when we see Jared Leto's character Harry Goldfarb dreaming about Marian on the pier and then she's gone and he wakes up. He feels utter dread and then the movie finishes off showing how everyone is worse off for everything they have done in the movie. Don't do drugs kids. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Being an 80's person most of my memorable movies are of course from that generation, Blade Runner, Indiana Jones, Star Wars IV-V-VI, Ghostbusters, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Back to the Future trilogy, Beverly Hill's Cop, and the list goes on.......................xD

Not saying there aren't quite some memorable and great releases nowadays though, but if I must choose the #1 favorite winner on my list...

Three movies to rule them all : Lord of the Rings trilogy! :x:D

Posted

Most of my favorite movies tend to be older ones like National Lampoons Vacation series and Searching for Bobby Fischer.  I was big into chess when I was younger and when I saw Searching for Bobby Fischer it was an instant hit for me, love it.

Posted

I really like my animated stuff. Toy story, lion king, finding nemo etc. I feel all fuzzy when I watch them.

However spirited away is my favourite movie. Hayao Miyazaki's works are simply wonderful :P

Posted

I'm into fantasy/adventure so my fav in that genre are: POTC, HP, LOTR and of course The Hobbit.