• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pm diary PM Diary 2.2 - Cash Shop and more

1,944 posts in this topic

Posted

the only consern that I'm still having is Keybinding for all the Lefties (as Me) Out there who can't use the arrow-keys to hotkey 'cause the camera function is still there.

razer naga left handed version

with one of the following will make your life easy
razer tartarus
razer orbweaver
logitech g13

Posted

The Guillermo del Toro influence is strong and I am in love.

Posted

Still reading but it looks good so far

Posted

All is well. (do not expect to be informed on bunch of stuff they are still working on)

So far the CMs are sharing design info with us forum users on a level much higher than in any other game's forums. You don't have to try to bite off their hand whenever they try to feed you.

This time you got the info about the cash shop and some other stuff (as the CM's Thread title says).

3 people like this

Posted

Um... it's basically just an Emergency Medical Kit that you use on yourself.

If you want the Revive Potion removed, the EMK should be removed too.

Posted

So far the CMs are sharing design info with us forum users on a level much higher than in any other game's forums. You don't have to try to bite off their hand whenever they try to feed you.

this x100

Posted

Cash Shop & Mileage items cannot be traded or put on the Auction House

Nice!

BUT LET ME CHANGE MY SILVERS FOR PEARLS LIKE GW2!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, I'm impressed with how much the team was able to change for the NA/EU release. Awesome work!
 Looking forward to the CBT2 and release :D

Posted

I hope we'll get a new launcher that allows pasting usernames/e-mail as well as passwords! :D9_9

Posted

Oh yeah, absolutely.  There was way more info and transparency than i was expecting, which is really nice to see from an mmo publisher.  Publishers/Developers aren't always so forthcoming. :x

they can't give us all we ask for but the explanation on how it all came about was well appreciated. I like this team a lot. ♥

Posted

The Guillermo del Toro influence is strong and I am in love.

Same!  It's amazing, I'm really hoping they'll continue in this direction.

Posted

Looks interesting tbh! :D can't wait to explore all of it!

Posted

Agreed. Overall it was a great info-dump, and it seems they're on the right track. I'm still a bit worried that karma penalties will be way too high, but oh well.

Very pleased with the read...people just love to complain more than praise, makes them feel cool to say "0/10" and be edgy.

Posted

<snip>

3. any one know CBT2 actual date? i read some where feburary 18th?( i know its possible wrong and rumor..)

It was a rumor from a highly respected source. :D

Posted

Looks creepy, and I hope it gets even creepier.

Posted

I'm ok with most of it. As long as they actually follow through and keep updating the game over time in line with what the player base wants.

Although the revive potion seems a bit iffy to me... does it have a cool down? Does it work if a player killed you? If there's no cool down and can be used during PvP basically node wars will be won by the biggest wallet. This needs more clarification.

Posted

where you in sinister swarm playing TERA on mount tyrannas ? if yes, what was your name.I played alot with SS back in the day.

My name has not changed  it s the same 

Posted

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

They already go by money...

Posted (edited)

gj. nothing more to say. good fcking job!

Edit: I guess I do have more to say:
Removing the player2player trading entirely is a good thing.
This karma bounty PK system looks interesting, could get rlly cool.
Eh, and i love you, i think.

Edited by StraHl
1 person likes this

Posted

My name has not changed  it s the same 

Sizer from HEXED here. tho can't remember you 
hope to see you ingame man !

Posted

It was a rumor from a highly respected source. :D

thanks. i wiill keep my eyes peeled for actual date.

Posted

Unique Family and Character names booo. It's not that hard to introduce unique identifiers that are not tied to names...

Posted

my guess is ,as they put the items non-tradable in auction house, this lower the actual income they get from the cash-shop, since whales won't spend as much as they would if they could put them for auction, they have to make some of the items only buy2have and dyes , wich in no way change the gameplay or game experience of anyone is a good compromise if you ask me.

I think it's fine it stays cash-shop only, now they have to pick a price tag that will actualy make people spend some $$ to have dyes.

The dye system is a game experience itself. It is huge and advanced. 

I know alot of people does not find apperance being a core element of a game, but since this game have its biggest strength in atmosphere and immersion, the experience for me will be greatly reduced if everyone looks the same. 

Posted

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Posted

Bounty hunter system?  Cool!  

That description of the cash shop is SUCH A RELIEF!  I'm really excited.