• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance May 04th

340 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a reminder to you two. The guys "running the game" are in the Netherlands, not North America. The developers are in Korea. Bet their teleconference meeting times are nightmares for someone, including translators. Something to think about.

Oh absolutely, which is why any comment is never a complaint!  There's no way to avoid it and from a purely business point of view, this is the most viable time for it. It's a shame it coincides with our prime time, and can be disappointing to wipe out an entire night's play, but I certainly wouldn't propose that there's anything wrong in their decision to do this now. I just need to start trying to paddle Australia closer to...well, anything!

Posted

No patch notes while waiting :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Please add this feature asap

I want this!

2 people like this

Posted

God yes, add asap. 

How much does this cost per month on other versions?

260 pearls in KR, but for reference in KR costumes cost around 800 - 1000 pearls so it's 2-3 times more expensive in NA/EU..

1 person likes this

Posted

hope they wanna make us a surprise that would make me fkn happy :P

They already told you all no it was pushed back to a later date which its original date was middle of may now it's june.

Posted

YOU WILL GET PATCH NOTES  AFTER  THE PATCH:

Is it really that had to understand?

Posted

Does anyone know if they are removing the Musa/Maehwa starter pack with the maintenance?

Posted (edited)

260 pearls in KR, but for reference in KR costumes cost around 800 - 1000 pearls so it's 2-3 times more expensive in NA/EU..

To be fair when i played in Korean BDO it cost me $50 aud which is $15 more than NA/EU even though their prices are lower in regards to pear costs the cost to get the pearls are higher don't confuse this 

Edit: Referring to costume prices

Edited by Ukitake

Posted

In KR 100 perls also cost around 10 bucks or similar prices in KR mght look less but are overall more expensive

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a reminder to you two. The guys "running the game" are in the Netherlands, not North America. The developers are in Korea. Bet their teleconference meeting times are nightmares for someone, including translators. Something to think about.

I suppose there are some servers in EU and NA. To manage a server there's no need to be physically on the spot...

Posted

I am confused Title Says May 5th, but message says May 4th....which is it?

@CM_Tytyes

Usa dates format goes Month,day,Year. Europeans dates format goes, Day, Month, Year. They will always use the European format since that is where they are at. =) I hope this help to clear it

Posted

That Premium Dye system is just so disgusting way of pumping money out of ppl... You should be able to craft or cook some dyes. Well who am I to judge for buying monthly dyes. :(

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Usa dates format goes Month,day,Year. Europeans dates format goes, Day, Month, Year. They will always use the European format since that is where they are at. =) I hope this help to clear it

No they really messed up the dates on the main site it said maint on the 3rd on forum title it says 5th and in the actual post it says the 4th they really messed up on dates but either way we should have all known it was today it's been the same every time (Disregarding emergency maint but it is labeled as such) 

Edited by Ukitake

Posted

You're really not capable of reading are you?

I really don't care if people play 24/7 or not, if they spend 2000 euro's a day on it or not. That's their choice. You however are attacking people for working while most of those people are in the position where they have NO choice and you blame them for it. You're offending the working class players which are the ones making this game viable.

Don't insult others and try and be a caps-lock warrior where you're clearly wrong and insulting others for voicing something they think is right.

Just because you write a nice reply all of a sudden, doesn't make you less of an asshat.
You're one of them "Me me me me me me me me me me me me"-entitlement generation - that was fairly obvious from your first post.

Nor do you know if I have a work, FYI I have both work and school so there's that. I still find time to play. OMG. I have a plan. You should try it. I am best in slot gear and I worked my ass off to get to that point with the VERY limited time I have available to play. So your bullshit attitude to get everything handed to you. Go. Away.

I was not wrong, it's not wrong saying you are whining about not getting items handed to you because you work. That's a fact. You are whining that you have other obligations than gaming. You then blame all the no-lifers for being faster than you and demand to be compensated with free loot/x/y/z because your prioritizing was different. Just. No. Get a life and accept you have things you find more important.

2 people like this

Posted

That Premium Dye system is just so disgusting way of pumping money out of ppl... You should be able to craft or cook some dyes. Well who am I to judge for buying monthly dyes. :(

Agreed on craftable dyes but if this is not gonna happen the subscription is way better than the current system.

Posted

I want this!

Please make it happen!!

Posted

Agreed on craftable dyes but if this is not gonna happen the subscription is way better than the current system.

the whole dye topic makes my head hurt. :<

Posted

YOU WILL GET PATCH NOTES  AFTER  THE PATCH:

Is it really that had to understand?

can you explain pls

Posted

the whole dye topic makes my head hurt. :<

It still better than complaints and insults between other people

Posted

plz fix plum <3<3

Posted

About Dye Premium subscription feature just...

z8gdpn0zajx2mwociyia.thumb.jpg.257d24844

1 person likes this

Posted

could somebody gives the patch notes, :c Im working so I cant check the game :c

Posted

Just because you write a nice reply all of a sudden, doesn't make you less of an asshat.You're one of them "Me me me me me me me me me me me me"-entitlement generation - that was fairly obvious from your first post.

Nor do you know if I have a work, FYI I have both work and school so there's that. I still find time to play. OMG. I have a plan. You should try it. I am best in slot gear and I worked my ass off to get to that point with the VERY limited time I have available to play. So your bullshit attitude to get everything handed to you. Go. Away.

I was not wrong, it's not wrong saying you are whining about not getting items handed to you because you work. That's a fact. You are whining that you have other obligations than gaming. You then blame all the no-lifers for being faster than you and demand to be compensated with free loot/x/y/z because your prioritizing was different. Just. No. Get a life and accept you have things you find more important.

Please quote me on where I stated any of these things. Because like I said you can't read. I've never stated any such thing. I also don't care how horrible or amazing your RL is, I don't care about it and it's not relevant in any kind of way. This is a game and you're raging at others for asking something that's already there but you've not realized it yet. Have you not noticed the amount of catch-up mechanics in this game to realise that BDO will become only easier and easier already?

Stop stating such obviously stupid and incorrect things, this is getting silly and you're making a fool out of yourself.

Posted

If you will give us Premium Dye
This cat will be happy :3 
Meow :D

faf0ca956c726a0d10d582d0c12c2b7a.jpg

2 people like this