• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance May 04th

340 posts in this topic

Posted

So when did BDO forums become a place to discuss your place of employment? Who gives a flying ----- what you do or do not do. Lets get back to the game. K, thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

could somebody gives the patch notes, :c Im working so I cant check the game :c

Patch notes aren't up yet, someone will most likely link or mention here when they are.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you will give us Premium Dye
This cat will be happy :3 
Meow :D

faf0ca956c726a0d10d582d0c12c2b7a.jpg

So cute!

Posted

my two cent.. its been said a lot probably but PLEASE GODS OF MMOS do not make black desert another "get everything in 10 days or less" games...

I loved wow... then they made it easy... I loved anarchy online when it took a year to max level... then they made it easier...

I LOVE having to work for things.. not just have it handed to me... people who want easy games play the other 100 games you ruined and then left cause it got to easy... and leave us others ONE that we can play to... 

This all comes from someone with no job and reasons is psychological issues...Not gonna go into it but there is people out there who can't be out among other people and we are often gamers... we need them to be a bit more challanging... eve does not count as its a waiting game not a accomplishment game... 

Sorry about the long rant.. I was just sick of so many postings of people wanting it easier I wanted to make it clear why some of us want a challange... Elitits "get a job" people should REALLY learn about the real world and shut up... (this post is likely getting deleted by devs and I might be banned for all this haha)

1 person likes this

Posted

i hope that you fix the Maehwa/blader atm is broken

Posted (edited)

I am confused Title Says May 5th, but message says May 4th....which is it?

@CM_Tytyes

My bad then =)

Edited by Catty087

Posted

Aaaaaaaaaaand then your mom closed your creditcard access.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand to make it more challenging you're forced to be responsible and forced to pay your own bills if you want to survive.

Well no worries mate, nobody cares as that is what most people are forced to do unless you have a cashcow providing everything you need (i.e. parents or a husband/wife). Grow up and fk off telling others going to work every day is a choice.

Yep... You're also forgetting the fact that some of these losers are not just depending on the bank account of parents and/or a spouse but they're actually even worse off and probably live off the financial aid that their government gives them which is obtained through the taxes that people with lives, work and responsibilities pay for. ;)

I find it oddly entertaining, reading the comments coming from uneducated hobos like those and often prefer to just not speak to them at all. I did read what s/he had to say as a response to Krime and I did find it entertaining. :D

I also agree with what Krime had to say overall but then again, I guess MMOs like BDO weren't really designed for people who strive to become independent adults with fulltime jobs and have lives. :P Sucks but that's how it is.

3 people like this

Posted

So cute!

but still not as cute as shenandoath

1 person likes this

Posted

Just under 3 hours left till the end of maint, stay strong!

I play just for pvp so when it comes to easy grind i would say YES, because i can spend all my free time killing people not stupid mobs.

Posted (edited)

The patch is now downloading for me.  2G worth, oh boy!

Edited by Serahni
1 person likes this

Posted

The patch is now downloading for me.

2 gigas wondering what's inside =P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 gigs, wow. >_>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give us good patch then ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by huudis

Posted

Woah 2 gig patch why so big??

Posted

Hey guys who are concerned about getting beat in 1v1 PvP:

Due to 2 tragic accidents my hands have VERY limited dexterity.  I play to relax and have fun, even 1v1 PvP.

I will prolly never win a match, but I set realistic goals for myself, usually to gear up and set up in ways to survive for X number of seconds in a match.

Once in GW2 I suddenly jumped up Woooting & dancing, my wife asked "did you finally win a match???", I said NO, BUT I FINALLY LIVED FOR 60 SECONDS!!!!!

Relax and have fun, you don't know what other players are dealing with.

2 people like this

Posted

Mediah update, part 2, I guess :)

Posted

Intel inside =P

Posted

Intel inside =P

xD

Posted

If you will give us Premium Dye

What are those? Sorry, not been following the dye discussion.

Posted

Hey guys who are concerned about getting beat in 1v1 PvP:

Due to 2 tragic accidents my hands have VERY limited dexterity.  I play to relax and have fun, even 1v1 PvP.

I will prolly never win a match, but I set realistic goals for myself, usually to gear up and set up in ways to survive for X number of seconds in a match.

Once in GW2 I suddenly jumped up Woooting & dancing, my wife asked "did you finally win a match???", I said NO, BUT I FINALLY LIVED FOR 60 SECONDS!!!!!

Relax and have fun, you don't know what other players are dealing with.

then this is true... man... you are the MVP without doubt

Posted

What are those? Sorry, not been following the dye discussion.

from other post:

• Allows a player to dye their outfit in any color from every palette. 
  • Allows a player to change colors at any moment while their subscription is active.
  • Purchasable in 15/30 day subscriptions. 
  • BUT the equipment reverts back to its original colors once the subscription ends.
  • BUT you can't dye an item that has already been dyed with the "permanent dye". (I would prefer this changed.)
    • BUT you can "white-out" a permanently dyed part with another cash shop item, probably the "bleach" item (gross.)

Posted

Please quote me on where I stated any of these things. Because like I said you can't read. I've never stated any such thing. I also don't care how horrible or amazing your RL is, I don't care about it and it's not relevant in any kind of way. This is a game and you're raging at others for asking something that's already there but you've not realized it yet. Have you not noticed the amount of catch-up mechanics in this game to realise that BDO will become only easier and easier already?

Stop stating such obviously stupid and incorrect things, this is getting silly and you're making a fool out of yourself.

I think you're mistaking Black Desert Online with Skyforge (how I don't know, but w/e) but this game has no catch-up mechanic.

I was not raging against another person, simply telling that person that you don't EVER get anything handed to you - especially not in real life and neither should you have it handed to you. It loses all meaning and sense of achievement.

YOU however, took my post as being "----- all people with jobs" when all it said was "your problem you have a job, family etc and less time to play - deal with it instead of whining" and it IS your problem. You could have chosen to say screw getting a misses and kids I like gaming more. That's - alright. Just like it is getting a misses, kids and a job. Just don't kid yourself that it isn't YOU forcing yourself to do it, because it sure as hell ain't me and it sure as hell ain't society saying YOU HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY and then stop asking for hand outs because you don't like your choices in life. Deal with it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Patch Notes are up.

Edited by Maudia
Added link

Posted (edited)

2GB dates downloading now, what new inside 2GB is? :D

Edited by odar