• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance May 04th

340 posts in this topic

Posted

but still not as cute as shenandoath

I am so shy :C Thanks 

But i think, this cat is more cute.

11001729_340381622816971_1961832198633835526_n.jpg

Posted

Kyrill outfit :x:x

Posted

patch notes posted :P

Posted

Ok, i know it, you won't tell what's on the patch notes.

Can you at least confirm if we're getting mu&ma's dp fixed?

I'd love to hear that too,because it's getting insanely frustrating getting two shot by helms with 140dp..

Posted

from other post:

• Allows a player to dye their outfit in any color from every palette. 
  • Allows a player to change colors at any moment while their subscription is active.
  • Purchasable in 15/30 day subscriptions. 
  • BUT the equipment reverts back to its original colors once the subscription ends.
  • BUT you can't dye an item that has already been dyed with the "permanent dye". (I would prefer this changed.)
    • BUT you can "white-out" a permanently dyed part with another cash shop item, probably the "bleach" item (gross.)

So... bringing in subscriptions to a b2p game.... yaaaa, no thanks, I don't think so. I thought maybe it would be a good implementation of dyes - like GW2 - but asking money for it, for something that won't even stay persistent once you've paid for it for a while, that's just.... just.... 

*breathe*

*breathe more*

-----ING OUTRAGEOUS!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Usa dates format goes Month,day,Year. Europeans dates format goes, Day, Month, Year. They will always use the European format since that is where they are at. =) I hope this help to clear it

No it doesn't the ORIGINAL TITLE of the message was Maintenance May 05....it was a mistake they then corrected later....European format when you have a Month listed as May means nothing.

Posted

260 pearls in KR, but for reference in KR costumes cost around 800 - 1000 pearls so it's 2-3 times more expensive in NA/EU..

and what happens when your subscription runs out, do you lose all dyes?

Or do you keep whatever you had dyed during the sub.

Posted

Add content, not distance from a no-lifer to a person with a life. Get it now? They could add various things in game, arenas, cosmetics, new mounts and even horse races..  An update does not have to be levels and increased stats as its a pvp based game,. those things would kill it.. and you would be there with 10 other people on your server celebrating that you won and everyone else is actually really gone and "dead".... there is more to a MMO then that.. i guess you might have missed that.

There has to be new stages of progression, especially for people that have been +15 for a long time.
If you're far from that goal, well sucks to be you. Don't drag others down with you.

We have had content patches + an expansion so far.
Maybe it's finally time to raise the enhancement levels?

Posted (edited)

That's a pov, don't make it an idiom you idiot. You and others doesn't work for unemployed. You do it for yourself and your boss actually.

I hope you enjoy being a pawn in this society....I mean I'm ok if you're a worker (I respect that) but don't spit on others without knowing them.

I am my own boss at work, and what the hell are you talking about? A pawn in this society? Grow up and pay your own bills. Having a job makes you do that, if you dont have one you either won the lottery, or are leeching off someone else.

Edited by Wolshen

Posted

When is this game supposed to be playable? It's already 1422 UTC

Posted

T3 wild horses, thats about all i read

Posted

Someone Trolling???

i see nothing about the dye in the patch notes

i doubt that the way they will make the dyes.

Posted (edited)

I am my own boss at work, and what the hell are you talking about? A pawn in this society? Grow up and pay your own bills. Having a job makes you do that, if you dont have one you either won the lottery, or are leeching off someone else.

well speaking as one of those unemployed people... some of us have serious issues that your better of us not being in public in RL... people have issue.. Grow up self.

it would cost my goverment about 6 times more a month to have me in jail instead of at my pc... so try to learn about the real world before you act like a *insert word here* elitist Edit: Was refering to something a bit different but people have been talking like this so want to keep the rest of my post showing :P sorry for the missunderstanding there Wolshen

As a player of black desert I want to say thank you devs and all the rest of the people it takes for weekly updates.. nothing worse then no updates at all.. a bad update is better then none at all.. I love the different events and I know they take time to come up with and put in and such.. thanks a lot. 

Edited by Hamr

Posted

The equipment reverts back to its original colors once the subscription ends.

1 person likes this

Posted

In KR it turns back to basic color, but saves your dye settings if you decide to continue sub.

You can't use premium dye for outfit that has already been dyed, so you have to remove old dye first.

Posted (edited)

well speaking as one of those unemployed people... some of us have serious issues that your better of us not being in public in RL... people have issue.. Grow up self.

it would cost my goverment about 6 times more a month to have me in jail instead of at my pc... so try to learn about the real world before you act like a *insert word here* elitist.

As a player of black desert I want to say thank you devs and all the rest of the people it takes for weekly updates.. nothing worse then no updates at all.. a bad update is better then none at all.. I love the different events and I know they take time to come up with and put in and such.. thanks a lot. 

Unemployed people that have issues are not what i was talking about with the poster that i quoted.

He went on a crazy "having a job is a choice, you are a pawn of society because you have a job" parade.

Edited by Wolshen

Posted

Unemployed people that have issues are not what i was talking about with the poster that i quoted.

He went on a crazy "having a job is a choice, you are a pawn of society because you have a job" parade.

ah yeah that's a bit different... and thanks for clearing that up.. people having jobs is not really a choice lol.. if no one works we wont have food and computers and people to fix things when they break. not to mention the people who fix us broken people would not exist :P will edit my post to.. 

Posted

Unfortunately not. Maehwa seal event:

• Start: April 20th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: May 4th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Dont do this to me man, my heart is too weak :(

Posted

I suppose there are some servers in EU and NA. To manage a server there's no need to be physically on the spot...

Well.. judging by the patch notes... Yeah.. they do. They have to send some guys physically to the NA datacenter.. which, btw, I had no idea existed..

System Changes

• The following NA Channels will be removed until the 18th of May.  This is done to improve server stability until we can send a Tech Team to the NA Data Center.

• Valencia 1

• Valencia 2

• Valencia 3

Posted

There has to be new stages of progression, especially for people that have been +15 for a long time.
If you're far from that goal, well sucks to be you. Don't drag others down with you.

We have had content patches + an expansion so far.
Maybe it's finally time to raise the enhancement levels?

LOL!!! the game hasn't even been out "a long time".. lol. Maybe you need to go and get a job or open a book and try to study? 

This comment actually made me laugh af. Just a complete fail. 

Posted

Sorry, call me stupid or something, but are you guys in game yet? Did the patch download and restarted, but still comes up saying in maintenance. SOrry again if am eager, but am off to work in 45 mins and wanted to get some breeding and AFk bits going :(  thanks

Posted

Another 48MB Patch lol

Posted

I know I shouldn't be impatient, but seems like maintenance is dragging on longer than stated. Already 6 hours was a long time.

I know I shouldn't be impatient, but seems like maintenance is dragging on longer than stated. Already 6 hours was a long time.

Posted

Black Desert Online @BDO_News 14s14 seconds ago

Unfortunately to work on some tech problem we have to add 1 extra hour to the maintenance. Thanks for your patience.

1 retweet 0 likes

1 person likes this