• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance May 04th

340 posts in this topic

Posted

Srsly, I have like 100 Bheg bags in my inventory.

If u get it congratz but most likely 100bags will not be close to enough to get one.

Posted (edited)

Please do not increase enchanting levels or character levels. Rather add cosmetic items, classes, mounts etc. Don't kill the game.

Me and many other players have jobs and families. It's simply impossible to keep up with unemployed or absolute no-lifers. To increase the unbalance that's already huge would completely kill the game for many.

If the balance is completely killed now and no chance to catch up is given, then altho I do love the game, I'm going to drop out and find another game to spend my money and time on.

Morbid. 

Edited by MorbidEU

Posted (edited)

Please do not increase enchanting levels or character levels. Rather add cosmetic items, classes, mounts etc. Don't kill the game.

Me and many other players have jobs and families. It's simply impossible to keep up with unemployed or absolute no-lifers. To increase the unbalance that's already huge would completely kill the game for many.

If the balance is completely killed now and no chance to catch up is given, then altho I do love the game, I'm going to drop out and find another game to spend my money and time on.

Morbid. 

Yeah but your just going to get flammed by elitist players who think this game has a high skill cap. Somehow people and developers think grinding 10 hours daily or getting lucky on enchants after hundreds of hours is content. Your just going to get those guys in full +15 who want to endlessly grind out more gear because they're bored and don't enjoy endless pvp or gvg.

Edited by Filthy_Casual

Posted

Yeah but your just going to get flammed by elitist players who think this game has a high skill cap. Somehow people and developers think grinding 10 hours daily or getting lucky on enchants after hundreds of hours is content.

I'm sure you are right.  But it had to be said.  

Posted

In anticipation of ninja de-ninja-fail-2-o.gifsync issues.

omg, i died.... LOL... this shit happens ALL the time because of desync.

Posted

Wtb patchnotes.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Posted

May the fourth be with ya'll

Posted

may the fourth, bla bla, star wars, bla bla

Posted

OOoooooo 6 Hours, usually they're 4 hours right? So this is 2 hours bigger or?

Glad to see your MAF is strong.

On topic:  Damn I wanted to see patch notes.  I thought you guys corrected yourselves by giving us patch notes before the game came back up.

Posted

omg, i died.... LOL... this shit happens ALL the time because of desync.

Desyncing has some hilarious effects, apparently. Though I've not gotten chance to see for myself, my passengers on my horse have mentioned some hilarious/weird/scary desync moments due to the speed(Fastest T6 coat+sprint/instant accel/drift combo wins at breaking the game). Like apparently on one guildie's screen my horse, nicknamed Mr Moo Cow, apparently smashed through a bear on the road from Epheria down to Trent, after which the bear disappeared for her. So that lead to some amusing joking about roadkill and my horse being a terror on the road. xD  Apparently when we finished our lap around the world it also desynched again and had my guildie's face mashed against the wall on her screen while I was instead on the other side of the road next to the stable master. >.>

Posted

Please please fix Musa AP/DP - its messed up. In fact, boost all melee classes while your there to make them more viable else we're only going to be left with Ranger/Wiz/Witch and maybe a little Sorc.

L2P issues. Rangers are sadly underpowered. I don't see how you think their so strong, l2p and they will be easy for you...

Ranger needs a buff without a doubt. Nerfing them was retarded

Posted

Ranger needs a buff without a doubt. 

LOL! yea.. ok.

Posted

nope, is pushed back to a later date. (it's in one of their interviews)

yes they did say it would be pushed back but they never said when so it could come out now since now has been pushed back already

Posted

Yeah but your just going to get flammed by elitist players who think this game has a high skill cap. Somehow people and developers think grinding 10 hours daily or getting lucky on enchants after hundreds of hours is content. Your just going to get those guys in full +15 who want to endlessly grind out more gear because they're bored and don't enjoy endless pvp or gvg.

Because it's so much more fun, when you get maxed in 30mins and can just run around doing  what??

It's actually really really easy to get geared, dosn't take that much grinding to get up there. Either try to enhance stuff yourself or grind sell buy. Stop whineing and go grind. Its so easy and fast.

LOL! yea.. ok.

In PvP terms, they're not nearly as overpowered as people tend to claim..

Posted

Please fix 4K text blurry bugs!!

Posted

Because it's so much more fun, when you get maxed in 30mins and can just run around doing  what??

It's actually really really easy to get geared, dosn't take that much grinding to get up there. Either try to enhance stuff yourself or grind sell buy. Stop whineing and go grind. Its so easy and fast.

It takes TIME to get geared. TIME that some people simply do not have. 

So, let them add more variety in PvP for example, 1v1 arenas, 3v3, 5v5 etc. GvG arenas too. Add cosmetic rewards and ranks maybe even mount skins. Just to kill mob after mob cant seriously be what you enjoy either.

In PvP terms, they're not nearly as overpowered as people tend to claim..

But still more powerful then any other class.. except maybe sorc 1v1.

Posted (edited)

Yeah but your just going to get flammed by elitist players who think this game has a high farm cap.

fixed for you :P

Its sure different, because that game have more than 200skill per class, but with gw1, you had everything pretty easyly, but you spend all your time PLAYING ( and not lvling to play ) and learning to master your class / various class, or doing skin hunting in pve;

And after more than 4years playing gvg ( real competitive pvp ) you never ran out reason to play the game.

My point, is just to show that with the proper activities your dont need a game that only provide "endless" gear farm to have reasons to play.

Edited by woots

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Can u confirm that Maehwa event wont be taken down today? cause i only need one Maehwa Seal and it said the event last until 4th may

Posted

if they use EU version, then it should 04-05-2016

Because points 04.05.2016 is wrong, that should 05.04.2016 for US version. Or UK version.

Not really true since we could have it looking like this too:

2016.05.04, 2016-05-04, 4/5-2016----all of them is right and EU-used.

Same goes with 04.05.2016.

But well..here in Sweden 2016-05-04 and 4/5-2016 is the most common so if you look at it like that then everything else is wrong for us. But still we understand the different types of how it's presented.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Can u confirm that Maehwa event wont be taken down today? cause i only need one Maehwa Seal and it said the event last until 4th may

I got an extra Maehwa seal before the maintenance hit today when I logged on. 

Posted

Morbid. 

Like you I am luckier than others and I also have a job and a family. My question is: why do you want to keep up with no lifers? It's absolutely nonsensical.

Life is made of choices: some choose to play games and live a life, some others choose to only play a game. These choices have consequences, hence you should know, since you certainly are grown up enough to understand it, that you can't compete directly with a no lifer in a MMO, especially a MMO like BDO that has tons of stuff to do and that all require a lot of time.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to give up on something, like competing at the server top on several aspects of the game, but you can still compete with people you know have a life, or like you said you choose another game (good luck finding a compelling but not competitive one if you stick to the MMO panorama).

What I can't understand is why do players always come to ask developers to adapt the game to their peculiar play style, rather than do the right thing, which is adapt to the game play style in order to enjoy it.

1 person likes this

Posted

If u get it congratz but most likely 100bags will not be close to enough to get one.

What's the drop chance on the boss armor anyway ?

Posted (edited)

Like you I am luckier than others and I also have a job and a family. My question is: why do you want to keep up with no lifers? It's absolutely nonsensical.

Life is made of choices: some choose to play games and live a life, some others choose to only play a game. These choices have consequences, hence you should know, since you certainly are grown up enough to understand it, that you can't compete directly with a no lifer in a MMO, especially a MMO like BDO that has tons of stuff to do and that all require a lot of time.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to give up on something, like competing at the server top on several aspects of the game, but you can still compete with people you know have a life, or like you said you choose another game (good luck finding a compelling but not competitive one if you stick to the MMO panorama).

What I can't understand is why do players always come to ask developers to adapt the game to their peculiar play style, rather than do the right thing, which is adapt to the game play style in order to enjoy it.

Add content, not distance from a no-lifer to a person with a life. Get it now? They could add various things in game, arenas, cosmetics, new mounts and even horse races..  An update does not have to be levels and increased stats as its a pvp based game,. those things would kill it.. and you would be there with 10 other people on your server celebrating that you won and everyone else is actually really gone and "dead".... there is more to a MMO then that.. i guess you might have missed that.

Edited by MorbidEU

Posted

may the fourth, bla bla, star wars, bla bla

Feel the truth power of the dark side!!!

I love my mask <3

13100773_504400223081776_8010869183458010409_n.jpg