• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1v1 Valk vs Sorc

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Thought I would share.

Posted

Awesoooommeee! Watched the whole thing with excitement lol. Got into those fights myself and the andrenaline when it happens haha. My fights usually shorter though. Time for me to get divine power ulti :) goodjob!

Posted

But... but... where's the J O I N B A K A B A Y spam after you killed him?

Posted

How do you have so much SP? I'm also lvl 55 and my health is lvl 30 and I only have 436 SP... feelsbadman..

Posted

How do you have so much SP? I'm also lvl 55 and my health is lvl 30 and I only have 436 SP... feelsbadman..

I'm currently using 3 piece Taritas and Grunil gloves.

Posted

@Lavender would you mind linking your build, would like to compare with my current set up please : )

Posted

@Lavender Awesome vid man. I have been through similar situations. Ranged classes can't kill me, but it takes forever to get enough DPS on target to bring them down when they teleport everywhere.

Then I switched out SoJ and sharp light for Glaring Slash, and I can grind the kiting classes down faster. It does less damage, bu it hits them when they are beside you and behind you. So over time, the total DPS I am able to slowly grind out is higher since I always hit for some damage instead of missing a bunch of hits with a directional attack.

Posted

Thought I would share.

The combo you ended the video with, what was it?

Posted

The combo you ended the video with, what was it?

That would be grab into shining dash.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shining dash is so underrated. Properly pulled off it does a crapload of damage. Especially if you don't use any other skills that use black spirit energy, you'll always have 100% to get ax damage every time. I smack PK'ers for 1/4 of their health bar on my opening attack by using it.

Posted

That would be grab into shining dash.

Yes. Shining Dash does a lot of damage with Down Attack.

Posted

1on1 against Blader!!! ;(

Posted

lol, that class is absolutely broken at the moment. It is too bad. Daum takes way too damn long to fix things in this game. Two weeks, and bladers/plums are still crippled by bugs.

Posted

lol, that class is absolutely broken at the moment. It is too bad. Daum takes way too damn long to fix things in this game. Two weeks, and bladers/plums are still crippled by bugs.

2 weeks is too long? :D

The guy who posted the video came from a game where bug fixes came in quarterly updates. That's every 3 months. And some times stuff would not get fixed in that update so you had another 3 months of "wait and hope". 

Posted

2 weeks is too long? :D

The guy who posted the video came from a game where bug fixes came in quarterly updates. That's every 3 months. And some times stuff would not get fixed in that update so you had another 3 months of "wait and hope". 

Bruv, one acceptable situation compared to another more unacceptable situation doesn't make the first any less unacceptable.

It's jank.

Posted (edited)

tbh ill do that nearly to every class but yea poor blader/plums

edit: ill gona post that vid in a blader salt thread :D

Edited by nyn idc

Posted (edited)

lvl of the Blader ? 50 ? :D? yeee poor blader....

but nice gameplay vs sorcer !

Edited by D3x

Posted

Bruv, one acceptable situation compared to another more unacceptable situation doesn't make the first any less unacceptable.

It's jank.

Bruv 2 weeks is not "way too long" (let alone unacceptable) when you have to find the issue, fix it, test it, pass QA and then document and schedule a deploy on 4 continents. I find Peal Abyss' turn-around very decent so far.

Just my opinion as a dev  ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Bruv 2 weeks is not "way too long" (let alone unacceptable) when you have to find the issue, fix it, test it, pass QA and then document and schedule a deploy on 4 continents. I find Peal Abyss' turn-around very decent so far.
Just my opinion as a dev  ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

I guess that's what separates good developers from bad ones huh?

Just my opinion based on people being good at their careers. ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

I guess that's what separates good developers from bad ones huh?

Just my opinion based on people being good at their careers. ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

Whatevs bruh :D

Posted

well 2 weeks are nothing for things like this. It has nothing to do about how good ppl are :)

Posted

well 2 weeks are nothing for things like this. It has nothing to do about how good ppl are :)

You're right, how about 1.5 years, having the base code for the game and classes, then despite all this, releasing a class that hasn't passed QA because people are hungry for content?

#fanboylogic

Posted

Good show :D  Very nice demonstration of SoJ canceling, even though sorc is quick enough to avoid most of them.

I would have gotten frustrated around the third minute I think!

Posted

Fortunately for OP that sorc had no more gas in the tank first; she should have disengaged earlier. B|

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0