• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Market Bots

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we get an estimate on when we;ll get the new Korean bidding system??? I'm sick and tired of not being able to but ANYTHING off the marketplace. 

3 people like this

Posted

What are you trying to buy?

Posted

#NeverGonnaBuyThatLiverto

Posted

So you believe you were the one and only person trying to buy an underpriced item on the whole server and it's impossible that another player wasn't just uhh faster than you?

Why is EVERYTHING bots with this community

1 person likes this

Posted

Pay attention to the Bag symbol on the marketplace, helps with buying those hard to get items.

Posted

So you believe you were the one and only person trying to buy an underpriced item on the whole server and it's impossible that another player wasn't just uhh faster than you?

Why is EVERYTHING bots with this community

Because it's true, i have just witnessed the +10% exp helmet gem bought under 0,5 second, inhuman reaction time.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can tell how fast it gets brought from the bag symbol, while there is possible lag on certain ends, there is a pattern of inhuman purchase speed. Try look at a ancient power. It will literally bag appear-disappear before the item appears on your window.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been genuinely out paced on some items where i was simply to slow to purchase items (god dam captcha thingy) and others like the Grunil gloves where the bag count increases yet the item doesn't even appear in the list to click which is either some horrendous latency or something fishy. Not saying I'm totally convinced there's bots but it's pretty bad on some items.

Posted

You can tell how fast it gets brought from the bag symbol, while there is possible lag on certain ends, there is a pattern of inhuman purchase speed. Try look at a ancient power. It will literally bag appear-disappear before the item appears on your window.

There's literally video evidence of market bots all over youtube.  All of you white knight fanboys are beyond annoying.  Stop trolling forums

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

What they should do as a stop gap is hard code an input lock out times just below average human button press like 20ms and the slightly shift the animation capacha randomly to make bots spend more cycles on it. Does nothing for hacking the actual client but might purge a bulk of easy script kiddies.

Edited by Kuu

Posted

Because it's true, i have just witnessed the +10% exp helmet gem bought under 0,5 second, inhuman reaction time.

inhuman, but you ofcourse were able to see it was 0,5 sec cause you are clearly inhuman 

Posted

Videos have been made in place to prove the market bot is real and working 100% intended to piss people off and go off willy nilly purchasing everything you hope and dream for. Sadly I can't post a video because a mod would suspend my forum account or delete the content in my post. They are real, just have to go looking on youtube or find a good how to hack bdo site >,>

So easy to make a market bot it's not even funny. Go make one and have fun, wont be a ban for you since half the game has at least 1 for those liverto postings/bids.

Posted

I'm providing a link to a post I made in suggestions about how to fix this issue.  Also going to paste the suggestion here for those too lazy to click the link.

Currently many players are feeling the burn out from sitting at Marketplace "sniping" certain items because there is no reasonable way to get them faster.  A great example would be Trace of Savagery, it is listed persistently all day but due to its value and demand sells instantly at all times for max price.   One person might say "What is the problem, sit there like everyone else and try to get some?"   Here is my rebuttal and also my suggestion:  the current auction house system leads to popular items being sniped, requiring camping for any progression or crafting of certain items, and will in turn lead to mass burn out because it turns the game into an Marketplace simulator.   So my suggestion is this:  allow players to pre-bid on certain items with a certain amount of silver or offer to use their warehouse funds in that region should that item be listed.  This would allow players to still get some amount of this item while also being able to go out and adventure, leading to much lower levels of burnout.  A breakdown of how this would look follows:

Example 1:  Player A logs in and, like always, wants Trace of Savagery.  Player A chooses to bid 10,000,000 silver towards any "max-price or lower" Trace of Savagery from the "Pre-Bid" tab in the Marketplace.  He then can go about adventuring and playing the actual game.  Now when a Trace of Savagery is posted he doesn't automatically win them all because other players are doing the same thing.  The game then randomly rolls for who gets the item based on how many are in the pool for Pre-Bid.  The winner gets the item, this part should be similar to how the Marketplace functions for items like Scarla Necklace if I am correct, it is randomized to punish hackers etc  The main difference being it does not require that you give up what you are doing and run to the nearest Marketplace.   The resulting changes would be as follows:

A.  Instead of just a few players (no-lifers and often exploiters) getting ALL of these hot items the entire public could have access to them.  

B.  Disabled gamers or gamers who are not as lightning fast with captcha could have a chance at rare items.  In fact, given time, every player would be able to invest money to be eventually guaranteed getting said item.  This would be similar to the worker system where you get small amounts of an item each day, and is fair to all since anyone can do it.  It leaves choice to the player for what he will "invest" in.

C.  The entire playerbase is able to be more active in the actual game resulting in an increase in all items available, profession items created, etc. 

D.  Players will burn out less slowly because they can actually play (probably the main reason I have made this suggestion and been asked to in game when I talk about this idea).

E.  Players will not feel as frustrated about exploiters as they will not be able to completely "cut-off" an item from the public until banned.  We ALL know that MMO-exploiters are probably the fastest cause of a demise of a good MMO simply because they invalidate gameplay in a game which takes a huge amount of time. 

Posted

There's literally video evidence of market bots all over youtube.  All of you white knight fanboys are beyond annoying.  Stop trolling forums

Thank god we have bots really because i cant imagine what would you point your finget at otherwize.

Bot can snipe items without B on it super fast but when it comes to high priced items with B on it its only RNG. I sniped my liverto longbow in 3rd try during peek time.

You have to understand that when market notification for LIVERTO comes us whole server camps Market we are taking about 1k players or more easily.

Pro tip: You do not need to rush like crazy when item has a B on it take your time as long as B is not grayed out you can participate.

Posted

Videos have been made in place to prove the market bot is real and working 100% intended to piss people off and go off willy nilly purchasing everything you hope and dream for. Sadly I can't post a video because a mod would suspend my forum account or delete the content in my post. They are real, just have to go looking on youtube or find a good how to hack bdo site >,>

So easy to make a market bot it's not even funny. Go make one and have fun, wont be a ban for you since half the game has at least 1 for those liverto postings/bids.

Again... you can't snipe a liverto... at best you can be one of the first people to roll the dice whether you might get it or not.

Marketplace bots worst effects are the items that don't have a bid phase like trace of savagery up above. Expensive items have a bid phase, where people often don't even realize they were in time. Whenever it says "Failed to purchase" you made your bid in time, you just didn't win the bid phase 'lottery'. 

Posted

I've been genuinely out paced on some items where i was simply to slow to purchase items (god dam captcha thingy) and others like the Grunil gloves where the bag count increases yet the item doesn't even appear in the list to click which is either some horrendous latency or something fishy. Not saying I'm totally convinced there's bots but it's pretty bad on some items.

Sometimes its server lag, lag on your end etc. Bots aren't some magical tools that can do what even you can imagine. -.-

Posted

Again... you can't snipe a liverto... at best you can be one of the first people to roll the dice whether you might get it or not.

Marketplace bots worst effects are the items that don't have a bid phase like trace of savagery up above. Expensive items have a bid phase, where people often don't even realize they were in time. Whenever it says "Failed to purchase" you made your bid in time, you just didn't win the bid phase 'lottery'. 

I dont bid on livertos for the life of my bank here since I go and earn them. But I am sure you've seen what the botting programs can do right? Go to YT and come back after you've seen how they work.

Posted

I dont bid on livertos for the life of my bank here since I go and earn them. But I am sure you've seen what the botting programs can do right? Go to YT and come back after you've seen how they work.

I have, they can fill in captchas. Whooptiedoo. That doesn't instantly hand them a liverto from the marketplace. At best they get to be some of the first people rolling the dice.

Posted

I have, they can fill in captchas. Whooptiedoo. That doesn't instantly hand them a liverto from the marketplace. At best they get to be some of the first people rolling the dice.

Again I am not talking about liverto.. Stop with that. I'm talking about insta buying things like jubre talismans and such, things people are all looking for but either server lag or bots grab them first.

Posted

Again I am not talking about liverto.. Stop with that. I'm talking about insta buying things like jubre talismans and such, things people are all looking for but either server lag or bots grab them first.

Then what was your point in quoting me at all? In that same post I already acknowledged the effect it had on items that didn't have a bidding system.

Posted

The current Anti Cheat system isnt doing its job.

Cheaters and hackers are roaming around with modified ingame stats and zero cooldown on skills.

You think a simple market hack is going to be detected when you have hacks like that ingame ?

It will get worse and worse if this doesnt get fixed soon and i remember another game, Archeage that responded way to late or not at all when the damage to the game was so severe people were running around with duped items and a fcton of apex and got off with a 12 hour ban.

I hope Daum work their behinds off to get this stuff sorted out before it gets out of control.

This is a great mmo to play for many many years to come, but the speed at wich gamebreaking issues gets fixed is not showing much promise.

They need to get on the ball and take control of these issues like yesterday.

Posted

i've been sitting at market place eyeing vangertz shield for 3 hours straight spamming refresh like a madman, i thought i was just being outpaced or some shit, turns out its a bot after all. 

Posted

I lost count how many times I've tried getting a Liverto. In some occasion the Liverto gets sold/poofs even when just entering the bidding system. On a normal sale, the Liverto pops up and it stays with the B on it for "bidding" and either tells you failed...bla bla and then stays there a bit more before poofing. But like I said MANY times I have seen it were it hits the 15-18min mark and it appears, to only see how it just poofs without even letting you enter captcha. Some have better ping, faster fingers, but does not take away that AH Bots are indeed happening. I've seen videos of a working bot/hack for AH where they can purchase an item without entering the captcha and even if on bidding.

Posted (edited)

i agree with the status Que here, ive watched stuff evaporate instantly on the market the button never even lit up to buy the item it was there then gone. after watching about 30-40 items evaporate a 100 stack of that same item re-posted for max value shortly after more items at mid ranged price evaporated about 10mins later that stack of 100 was no longer available and reappeared with the exact number added to the 100 that had been disappearing. there are definitely some issues with this market system with out a doubt and people are farming it for profit gains. i also found video proof while reasearching the issue\

Edited by TriggerHappy

Posted (edited)

i agree with the status Que here, ive watched stuff evaporate instantly on the market the button never even lit up to buy the item it was there then gone. after watching about 30-40 items evaporate a 100 stack of that same item re-posted for max value shortly after more items at mid ranged price evaporated about 10mins later that stack of 100 was no longer available and reappeared with the exact number added to the 100 that had been disappearing. there are definitely some issues with this market system with out a doubt and people are farming it for profit gains. i also found video proof while reasearching the issue\

yea grab out that 1 year old thread talking about old bidding system.

dont even know how youd found thid thread, maybe u were googling for a mp bot huh?

Edited by Myntiix