• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Time to show the PVErs what indiscriminatory Pking is

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm tired of hearing how PVErs don't want gankers, pvpers and pkers runing their fun and that they are scared leveling past 45 because PVP may happen.

So this is what i suggest, that all the PVPers out there start killing them or runing their PVE activities. Weather this is killign them afk fishing, denying them access to their farm, Shooting them off their horse or straight up murdering them in lowbie grind spots or while they are running around in the normal world. Hell even auto pathing.

Post screenshots here. Happy Hunting!

1 person likes this

Posted

Totally agree with you there. PvPers unite and do more PVE, fight the unaware, the low levels, the grinders, god forbid you fight one another because you may not win. PVP:ers unite and dont PvP at all.

Your logic is briliant!

6 people like this

Posted

If we won't get to 45 then what exactly can you do? Not much. So you have a problem with those of us staying under 45 so you are going to go after those that are above 45? That makes no sense.  

Posted

The salt.

The idiocy.

3 people like this

Posted

that idiocracy "pvper unit"

Oh, and btw, you all self called "pvper" you are just pver that sometime pvp a bit.

Stop pretend that game is all around pvp when you spend more time pve-ing than anything else.

Sorry to burst your buble, but when i'a playing a pvp game, i pvp all my gaming time.

4 people like this

Posted

you do know that if you kill and freeze pve players out of the game you would ruin your own game experience? because all the pvers are crafting, gathering, farming, so that you can buy food, pots and so on and so on.

So what exactly do you think will happen IF every pvper would just gank the pvers?`more whining, less players and gg you killed the game as everyone was predicting ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm tired of hearing how PVErs don't want gankers, pvpers and pkers runing their fun and that they are scared leveling past 45 because PVP may happen.

So this is what i suggest, that all the PVPers out there start killing them or runing their PVE activities. Weather this is killign them afk fishing, denying them access to their farm, Shooting them off their horse or straight up murdering them in lowbie grind spots or while they are running around in the normal world. Hell even auto pathing.

why? what is the point of pvp at this point really? do you really think problem with the pvp in this game is the pvers who doesn't want to involve in pvp?

Posted

I was worried about being PKed once, but then I realized how frakking awfull the open world PvP is in this game with illogical karma rules, p2w ghillie suits, heavy desync and retarded gear differences, so now if I get randomly killed I just go meh I'll continue the daily scroll crap tomorrow and relog GW2 instead to have some actual fun combat. Sometimes low ambitions is a bliss.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Image removed, you could express that image on an another way]

Edited by p0hil
2 people like this

Posted

you really have some sort of mental illness?

1 person likes this

Posted

well, atleast now the PvEers have more of a reason to push for PvE only servers.
and i kinda wanna join that bandwagon

1 person likes this

Posted

spot taken leave or pk

magical words that will make any retard leave your grinding spot, if they don't, kill them

1 person likes this

Posted

spot taken leave or pk

magical words that will make any retard leave your grinding spot, if they don't, kill them

Last time someone tried to do that to me I unequipped all of my crystals and just kept respawning at the grind spot. After killing me for the fifth or sixth time they started screaming at me in whisper-chat, then left themselves because I was tanking their karma.

7 people like this

Posted

Black Desert Online: Civil War

Posted

Last time someone tried to do that to me I unequipped all of my crystals and just kept respawning at the grind spot. After killing me for the fifth or sixth time they started screaming at me in whisper-chat, then left themselves because I was tanking their karma.

That's why you bring in your guild and rotate the kill. Also if you have gear in your inventory the crystals can break still. Making you waste Real Money Elion tears is an acheivement in its self.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also if you have gear in your inventory the crystals can break still. 

Now this I did not know....

Posted

Now this I did not know....

Not in my experience. I have suicided to MOBs hundreds of time with gear in my inventory and never lost a single crystal.

Posted

#clickbait 

Posted

Yes, let's actually make their scary dream that a hit squad is waiting for them outside of every safezone pre 45 a reality, that will stop them complaining like -----ing retards for sure.

Posted

xOQoqkG.jpg

Posted

OP just want to kill the Game, everyone will left, Servers will be shut down, OP is happy.

Posted

OP just want to kill the Game, everyone will left, Servers will be shut down, OP is happy.

The only thing thats gonna die is your english teacher if he/she reads this.

3 people like this

Posted

So you are tired of hearing people complain, and the best solution you come up with is giving them more reasons to complain?

29387.jpg

Posted

The only thing thats gonna die is your english teacher if he/she reads this.

Oh, hi Grammar-Nazi

Posted

The OP's logic made me laugh out loud.  He's tired of hearing about PKing, so wants more of it.  Bravo, OP, bravo.  Now for the real question, OP:  would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Seriously, though - thanks for the chuckles.

Also, one thing to bear in mind: whether you love them or loathe them, Daum/PA need PVEers.  It creates an income stream that might perhaps be even bigger than the PVP-related income stream.  I don't have data to back it up, but it wouldn't surprise me if true.  With income comes an incentive for Daum/PA to continually develop and support the game.  So, if you really were successful in your quest to turn the game into a gank fest, the following would happen:

1.  You drive away the PVEers, which puts downward financial pressure on Daum/PA, and eventually kills the game - as large groups of paying players leave for other games.  OR

2. PA introduce PVE-only servers or create PVE-only flags that keep them protected from PKers.  That wouldn't be much fun for PKers, I'd imagine.

Either way - YOU lose.

2 people like this