• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Time to show the PVErs what indiscriminatory Pking is

60 posts in this topic

Posted

If he was old enough OP would be a low information voter.

Posted

in a few month,  there wont be any pver left playing the game.   this thread is max fail

Posted (edited)

I still do not know where in the hell you think all the PVE players make up the majority. The game when bought and with little research shows its open world PVP game. Thats why all the PVP Guilds joined this game. PVP players are the majority that fund this game through weight, costume, ghilie, elion tears, mount, pets and ship costumes because it all gives an advantage to grinding speed to level, damage reduction and with hunting coming soon speed and cargo increases. (PVP on the high seas)

It's not a PVP only game.

We will not rule out the unique fun that instance dungeons give. For example, field bosses are appearing, which is different from the Korean and Japanese versions, and we are also trying to give a specific role to certain monsters in the field. The direction of future development will lean toward expanding the map to enrich the PVE experience and improving the gameplay to offset the absence of instance dungeons, but we will be open to the possibility.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/944/feature/10774

Edited by Nale
1 person likes this

Posted

It always makes me laugh when people claim that BDO is a PvP-centric game.

Like, how can any game in which the only way to increase your chances of winning is by doing PvE things (read: grinding) be considered a PvP game?

No game where a level 50 player with 300 hours of PvP experience has the disadvantage against a level 56 player with 5 hours of PvP experience will ever be taken seriously as a "PvP-centric" game.

Posted

most hardcore pve players most likely outgear you, since all gear... ALL OF IT, is aquired through pve. More money you have the more gear you can afford to buy, and since pvp has no progression at all, have fun hunting the hard core pve players....

Posted

Pking is not grieifing, its PVP.

PK is PvP, unless you PK a defenceless (AFK) player or keep on killing the same person who doesn't even fight back.

In every games I'm all about Open World PvP - Actually, if it isn't there I don't even take in account the possibility to play that game - but if I find a person who obviously don't stand a chance I avoid repeatedly kill him... Just the first, otherwise how can I know he or she doesn't stand a chance? xD

Posted

Another genius that think hiding behind a rock like a salamander makes him badass.

most hardcore pve players most likely outgear you, since all gear... ALL OF IT, is aquired through pve. More money you have the more gear you can afford to buy, and since pvp has no progression at all, have fun hunting the hard core pve players....

He will hunt lvl 45 players, so he doesnt risk nothing (maybe). Usually those keyboard-lions acts like this. He doesnt even understand that doing that will bring people to leave game, especially if they got killed multiple times in a row.

BDO isnt like those shitty survival games, for example Rust

Posted

We could also just make it so the PvP level is 50 again so that the quest to get past 50 actually has a purpose. I thought the whole point of the quest was to make it so you could choose if you wanted to PvP, to make it so that if you did the quest, you can't ----- about "I GOT GANKED WAH!" because you already defacto agreed to it. But I guess our versions players are just so bloodthirsty that we just have to kill them 45s.

Eh it's not that we're bloodthirsty, it's that killing shitty AI mobs over and over for hours on end gets boring and we need the thrill of killing other players to keep us entertained. I get it PVE'ers don't want to PVP, w/e doesn't bother me. Wouldn't bother me if they added PVE servers and PVP servers that removed karma and flagged and allowed you to kill anyone at any time that isn't in your guild / party. I don't care when people elion tear rez over and over wasting money and time. I don't even mind switching servers after I've had my fun. PVE'ers think they ruin PVPer's time by doing petty stuff like that, but in all reality we do it because we enjoy it and want it to happen. Any true PVPer that is.

Except any hardcore PVP player grinds more than PVE players because we understand to be competitive against other PVPer's we need gear and money. Actually most of the hardcore PVPer's are top on the growth boards on every channel. We also understand what this game is built around and while node/siege wars aren't out yet, that's the end game of the game. It's the reason you get gear and levels. Eventually all these PVE guilds that talk about contesting nodes will fall apart once they realize they don't stand a chance because none of them practiced PVP'ing and will stick to zerging world bosses all day for gear that doesn't benefit them at all aside from killing their mindless mobs over and over again for hours straight until they get bored of the game and quit anyways. Pker's don't need to do anything to force PVE'ers to quit the game. They'll quit on their own accord.

Posted

Stop the whining by making people quit, thereby killing the game. Hmmm... I like it.

Also, PvP in this game is just silly! :D It is hilarious reading people boast about their PvP "skill" (read: gear and level) though, thinking about how sweet your tears would be as you got massacred in a game where skill means more than gear makes me drool... Sweet, yummy, prideful tears. :*

While we're on that, I always found the tears of people like the "PvPers" in this game to be the sweetest of all. The shock and anguish as they realize how terrible gamers they really are and become nothing but fodder when their gear can't carry them, it's just... mmmmmmhm. Almost makes me aroused just thinking about it *blush*

Posted

Stop the whining by making people quit, thereby killing the game. Hmmm... I like it.

Also, PvP in this game is just silly! :D It is hilarious reading people boast about their PvP "skill" (read: gear and level) though, thinking about how sweet your tears would be as you got massacred in a game where skill means more than gear makes me drool... Sweet, yummy, prideful tears. :*

While we're on that, I always found the tears of people like the "PvPers" in this game to be the sweetest of all. The shock and anguish as they realize how terrible gamers they really are and become nothing but fodder when their gear can't carry them, it's just... mmmmmmhm. Almost makes me aroused just thinking about it *blush*

Except how easy it is to get all +15 in this game and pri accessories people can't use gear as an excuse anymore for being bad.

1 person likes this